What is Whaatnext.com? Know More About Whaatnext.com
Whaatnext.com is a deceptive kind of browser hijacker virus which encouraged virus developers to use, since many users tend to believe that it is a legitimate website. Although, it must be removed quickly from the system. It is such as a hijacker threat and emerges as a legit search provider. However, when you started to use this malicious domain as a your default search provider or it set itself as your default homepage then Whaatnext.com redirects all your search queries to the suspicious and unfamiliar websites which only contains harmful links, irrelevant results and countless advertisements on every web pages. Its search results may include ads and promotional links that are provided by the unknown third party and that are possibly not an honest advertisers. Thus, the advertised content will compromise the security of your PC.
Moreover, you should not believe on this Whaatnext.com browser hijacker virus because it will give you even more troubles if users decide to keep it. Unfortunately, this nasty search engine does not have a data protection policy document which is mandatory required by the law. Already, you can see that this malware has some serious legitimacy issues. This Whaatnext.com hijacker threat is becoming popular and its users database is continue to grow. This is because of its deceptive distribution strategy that shamelessly exploit its creator. This deceptive distribution strategy is known as the bundle of programs and also includes an installers in order to integrate multiple programs that is later available for the download on different file sharing domains. As far as we know, this malware automatically gets inserted onto the system without users knowledge and consent when users download these applications from unsafe domain. Hence, it is highly suggested to eliminate Whaatnext.com virus from your PC as soon as possible.
Some Malicious Properties of Whaatnext.com Virus
- Reroutes all your search queries to the suspicious domain.
- Alter your default homepage and search provider with its own one.
- Modify the web browser and system settings without your consent.
- Whaatnext.com virus will steal your confidential information.
- Uses your precious and private data for many illegal purposes.
Manual Steps to Remove Whaatnext.com From Your Hijacked Browser
Simple Steps To Remove Infection From Your Browser
For Internet Explorer :
1. Launch Internet explorer and click on the Gear icon then to Manage Add-ons.
2. Now click on Search Provider tab followed by Find more search providers…
3. Now look for your preferred search engine provider for instance Google Search engine.
4. Further you need to click on Add to Internet Explorer option appeared on the page. After then tick out the Make this my default search engine provider appeared on the Add Search Provider window and then click on Add button.
5. Restart Internet explorer to apply the new changes.
For Mozilla :
1. Launch Mozilla Firefox and go for the Settings icon (☰) followed by Options from the drop down menu.
2. Now you have to tap on Search tab there. And, under Default Search Engine you can choose your desirable search engine provider from the drop down menu and remove Whaatnext.com related search providers.
3. If you want to add another search option into Mozilla Firefox then you can do it by going through Add more search engines… option. It will take you to the Firefox official Add-ons page from where you can choose and install search engine add-ons from their.
4. Once installed you can go back to Search tab and choose your favorite search provider as a default.
For Chrome :
1. Open Chrome and tap on Menu icon (☰) followed by Settings.
2. Now under Search option you can choose desirable Search engine providers from drop down menu.
3. If you want to use another search engine option then you can click on Manage search engines… which opens current list of search engines and other as well. To choose you have to take your cursor on it and then select Make default button appears there followed by Done to close the window.
For Google Chrome :
1. Click on Menu icon (☰) followed by Settings option from the drop down menu.
2. Now tap Reset settings button.
3. Finally select Reset button again on the dialog box appeared for confirmation.
For Mozilla Firefox :
1. Click on Settings icon (☰) and then to Open Help Menu option followed by Troubleshooting Information from drop down menu.
2. Now Click on Reset Firefox… on the upper right corner of about:support page and again to Reset Firefox button to confirm the resetting of Mozilla Firefox to delete Whaatnext.com completely.
Reset Internet Explorer :
1. Click on Settings Gear icon and then to Internet options.
2. Now tap Advanced tab followed by Reset button. Then tick out the Delete personal settings option on the appeared dialog box and further press Reset button to clean Whaatnext.com related data completely.
3. Once Reset completed click on Close button and restart Internet explorer to apply the changes.
Reset Safari :
1. Click on Edit followed by Reset Safari… from the drop down menu on Safari.
2. Now ensure that all of the options are ticked out in the appeared dialog box and click on Reset button.
1. Click on Start menu followed by Control Panel. Then click on Uninstall a program below Programs option.
2. Further find and Uninstall Whaatnext.com and any other unwanted programs from the Control panel.
Remove Unwanted Toolbars and Extensions Related With Whaatnext.com
For Chrome :
1. Tap on Menu (☰) button, hover on tools and then tap on Extension option.
2. Now click on Trash icon next to the Whaatnext.com related suspicious extensions to remove it.
For Mozilla Firefox :
1. Click on Menu (☰) button followed by Add-ons.
2. Now select the Extensions or Appearance tab in Add-ons Manager window. Then click on Disable button to remove Whaatnext.com related extensions.
For Internet Explorer :
1. Click on Settings Gear icon and then to Manage add-ons.
2. Further tap on Toolbars and Extensions panel and then Disable button to remove Whaatnext.com related extensions.
From Safari :
1. Click on Gear Settings icon followed by Preferences…
2. Now tap on Extensions panel and then click on Uninstall button to remove Whaatnext.com related extensions.
From Opera :
1. Click on Opera icon then hover to Extensions and click Extensions manager.
2. Now click on X button next to unwanted extensions to remove it.
Chrome : Click on Menu (☰) → Settings → Show advanced Settings → Clear browsing data.
Firefox : Tap on Settings (☰) →History →Clear Reset History → check Cookies → Clear Now.
Internet Explorer : Click on Tools → Internet options → General tab → Check Cookies and Website data → Delete.
Safari : Click on Settings Gear icon →Preferences → Privacy tab → Remove All Website Data…→ Remove Now button.
1. Click on Menu (☰) button followed by Settings.
2. Tap on Show advanced settings.
- Phishing and malware protection : It is enables by default in privacy section. Warns users if detected any suspicious site having phishing or malware threats.
- SSL certificates and settings : Tap on Manage certificates under HTTPS/SSL section to manage SSL certificates and settings.
3. Now tap close button when done.
If you are still having issues in the removal of Whaatnext.com from your compromised system then you can feel free to talk to our experts.