Somehow, my Windows PC was infected with .rose extension virus. It encrypts almost all crucial files and makes them inaccessible. Encrypted files were really very important for me. To get them back, I had tried several method but each time failed to do so. Is there any solution to decrypt files without paying any ransom fee? If yes, please suggest me an effective solution ASAP.
Horrible Things You Should Know About .rose extension virus
.rose extension virus is a recently detected System infection that enlisted under the Ransomware category. This ransomware is regarded as a very harmful and dangerous file encrypting System threat that can infect almost all Windows System without asking for the approval. It is a creation of cyber hackers to extort money from the innocent users. The developer of this ransomware uses several deceptive and tricky ways to attack PC but mostly it spread thorough suspicious or hacked sites, torrent files, spam campaigns, contaminated or malicious files, freeware & shareware program, infected devices etc. Apart from these, it uses another tricky distribution channels to attack Windows PC.
Infection Flow of .rose extension virus
Once intruding inside your PC successfully, .rose extension virus automatically set itself on the auto start-up of PC by injecting its malicious codes into the registry files. It uses highly advanced and powerful file encryption algorithm to lock your all stored data or file such as videos, images, MS Office files, audios, TEXT, PDF, databases, HTML etc. After making files inaccessible, it leaves a ransom note on the desktop screen in text or html format. By displaying scary message, it asks victim to pay ransom fee in order to get the unique decryption key.
Don't Pay Ransom Fee Demanded By .rose extension virus
After seeing ransom message on desktop screen, most of the victim easily get agreed to make a deal with scammers. If you are also one of them then you need to be calm and think twice before doing so. There is no any guarantee provided by its creators that you will get the decryption key even paying off the ransom fee. By paying ransom money to the hackers, you only encourage them to promote their evil intention. It can also gather your crucial data if you make payments. So it is completely worthless to make a deal with hackers. Therefore, victims are highly advised to remove .rose extension virus from their PC as soon as possible.
How To Remove .rose extension virus From Your PC
Start Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click on Restart button to restart your computer
- Press and hold down the F8 key during the restart process.
- From the boot menu, select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
- Now your computer will get started in Safe Mode with Networking.
End .rose extension virus Related Process From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together on your keyboard.
- Task manager Windows will get opened on your computer screen.
- Go to Precess tab, find the .rose extension virus related Process.
- Now click on on End Process button to close that task.
Uninstall .rose extension virus From Windows 7 Control Panel
- Visit the Start menu to open the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program option from Program category.
- Choose and remove all .rose extension virus related items from list.
Uninstall .rose extension virus From Windows 8 Control Panel
- On right edge of screen, Click on Search button and type “Control Panel”.
- Now choose the Uninstall a Program option from Programs category.
- Find and delete .rose extension virus related items from the programs list.
Delete .rose extension virus From Windows 10 Control Panel
- Click on Start button and search Control Panel from Search Box.
- Got to Programs and select the Uninstall a Program option.
- Select and Remove all .rose extension virus related programs.
Remove .rose extension virus Related Registry Entries
- Press Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Select and remove all .rose extension virus related entries.
Remove .rose extension virus Infection From msconfig
- Open Run Box by pressing Windows+R buttons together.
- Now type “msconfig” in the Run Box and press Enter.
- Open Startup tab and uncheck all entries from unknown manufacturer.
Hope the above process has helped you in removing the .rose extension virus virus completely from your computer. If you still have this nasty ransomware left in your PC then you should opt for a malware removal tool. It is the most easy way to remove this harmful computer virus from your computer. Download the Free .rose extension virus Scanner on your system and scan your computer. It can easily find and remove this pesky ransomware threat from your PC.
If you have any questions regarding the removal of this virus then you can ask your question from your PC security experts. They will feel happy to solve your problem.