Salam Ransomware has infected my Windows 8 PC. It has locked all my videos, images, movies, audios, doc files and every thing on my computer. I am not able to access any of my data. When I try to open any of my file, Salam Ransomware ask me to pay ransom to get my files back. I don't know how to unlock my files. I don't have any backup of my data and I have created the collection in a long time. I don't want to lose my data. Please help me to remove Salam Ransomware from my system completely and recover my files.
Salam Ransomware is a recently discovered Ransomware infection. It is a nasty and damaging computer virus that attack the targeted PC very silently. It can infect all versions of Windows computer very easily. It get inside your system without your permission and lock down all your files. It is able to encrypt all kind of data such movies, images, videos, audios, pdf, doc, xls, ppt and many more. It will make your computer useless and force you to pay the ransom to get your files back. This nasty Salam Ransomware will scan your system for files and encrypt your every single data. Then after it will leave a ransom note on your computer screen explaining about the encryption and decryption process. This dubious computer infection is really tough malware to remove.
Salam Ransomware mostly attack the compromised PC through bundled freeware programs, junk or spam emails, malicious or suspicious websites and network file sharing. Once it get the access of your computer, it will start doing its damage work. It will firstly lock down all your files and then disable your anti-virus program. When you will try to access your data, it will ask that your files can only get opened via a unique decryption key and you have to pay ransom to buy that key. It will ask you to pay the ransom on give time otherwise your files will get deleted permanently. Salam Ransomware has intension to return your data, so it will delete most of your files and create their encrypted copies. It is not a wise decision to pay the ransom. You should immediately remove Salam Ransomware from your PC as early as possible.
How To Remove Salam Ransomware Virus Manually
Step 1 : Restart your computer in safe with networking
- Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 key continuously.
- You will find the Advance Boot Option on your computer screen.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking Option by using arrow keys.
- Login your computer with Administrator account.
Step 2 : Step all Salam Ransomware related process
- Press the Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box.
- Type “taskmgr” and Click OK or Hit Enter button.
- Now go to the Process tab and find out Salam Ransomware related process.
- Click on End Process button to stop that running process.
Step 3 : Restore Your Windows PC To Factory Settings
System Restore Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore.
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results.
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel.
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option.
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Hope these manual steps help you successfully remove the Salam Ransomware infection from your computer. If you have performed all the above manual steps and still can’t access your files or cannot remove this nasty ransomware infection from your computer then you should choose a powerful malware removal tool. You can easily remove this harmful virus from your computer by using third party tool. It is the best and the most easy way to get rid of this infection.
If you have any further question regarding this threat or its removal then you can directly ask your question from our experts. A panel of highly experienced and qualified tech support experts are waiting to help you.