Scwerer ransomware – Initial Research
Indeed, Scwerer ransomware is emerged as a file encoder program, coded in AutoIt – a freeware scripting language for Microsoft Windows. Its ransomware note states that a custom AES-256 bit strong cipher is used in data encryption process and generating secure private key for encrypted files. This private key is generated separately for each compromised computer. Hence, none can breakout its data decryption code easily. Only security researcher can release free decryptor software, only if they could analyze its source code perfectly. There are so many file encoder viruses which is decryptable now such such Cerber Variants, Odin variants and others.
Depth research on Scwerer ransomware revealed that pawje.exe is its main executable which was first discovered on April 18th,2017. Now it is also known as Trojan.Generic.21128650 and Win32:Malware-gen. Thus, in case your Antivirus is throwing alert mentioning name of any of them then you should perform a full Windows scan using desired security software to clean up malicious executables of the ransomware. If the problem still exist, you should make use of safe instruction created by our RMV Team. Our instruction is easy and harmless. But first, you should more things about Scwerer ransomware.
Scwerer ransomware : Common ways of infiltration
Scwerer ransomware may strike onto your Windows-machine via spam emails that contains ransomware payload, exploit kit, trojan dropper or micro-enabled document as important attachment along with phishing text recommending you to double click those attached files. It may also take over on your system through fake software/windows updates, if you install them from untrustworthy source. Nowadays, so many ransomwares being released with worm capabilities, so it may replicate itself to your local disk via common network.
Is it necessary to make ransom payment for data recovery?
Actually, it is not essential to pay 150 Euro to cyber crooks via Bitcoin base account. All you need to do is to try alternative options to retrieve your files. You can use professional Data recovery software for this. Even, if you've created System Restore point before then you restore your system to an ealier data when your files were safe.
At this time, you should take a step forward to removal of Scwerer ransomware and data recovery methods provided below:
How To Remove Scwerer ransomware From Your PC
Start Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click on Restart button to restart your computer
- Press and hold down the F8 key during the restart process.
- From the boot menu, select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
- Now your computer will get started in Safe Mode with Networking.
End Scwerer ransomware Related Process From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together on your keyboard.
- Task manager Windows will get opened on your computer screen.
- Go to Precess tab, find the Scwerer ransomware related Process.
- Now click on on End Process button to close that task.
Uninstall Scwerer ransomware From Windows 7 Control Panel
- Visit the Start menu to open the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program option from Program category.
- Choose and remove all Scwerer ransomware related items from list.
Uninstall Scwerer ransomware From Windows 8 Control Panel
- On right edge of screen, Click on Search button and type “Control Panel”.
- Now choose the Uninstall a Program option from Programs category.
- Find and delete Scwerer ransomware related items from the programs list.
Delete Scwerer ransomware From Windows 10 Control Panel
- Click on Start button and search Control Panel from Search Box.
- Got to Programs and select the Uninstall a Program option.
- Select and Remove all Scwerer ransomware related programs.
Remove Scwerer ransomware Related Registry Entries
- Press Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Select and remove all Scwerer ransomware related entries.
Remove Scwerer ransomware Infection From msconfig
- Open Run Box by pressing Windows+R buttons together.
- Now type “msconfig” in the Run Box and press Enter.
- Open Startup tab and uncheck all entries from unknown manufacturer.
Hope the above process has helped you in removing the Scwerer ransomware virus completely from your computer. If you still have this nasty ransomware left in your PC then you should opt for a malware removal tool. It is the most easy way to remove this harmful computer virus from your computer. Download the Free Scwerer ransomware Scanner on your system and scan your computer. It can easily find and remove this pesky ransomware threat from your PC.
If you have any questions regarding the removal of this virus then you can ask your question from your PC security experts. They will feel happy to solve your problem.