A new unwanted program has been released by Yontoo group known as Hide My AdBlocker. It may appear to its target PC as some browser extension which is supposed to protect you from unwanted pop-ups and warnings. Initially this may appear to useful and handy, but in reality this is a potentially unwanted program. It has been classified so due to of its negative associations such as stealth and illegal installations, releasing unwanted pop-ups and tracking users vital information.
So if you have also detected this unwanted program into your PC then you must have to remove Hide My AdBlocker Ads promptly. In case you are having any trouble in doing so then you can also go through the below given instructions to solve these issues.
Know About Hide My AdBlocker Ads What You Must Need to ?
As we have already discussed, its behaviors clearly signifies that your system has been infected with some sort of potentially unwanted program or PUP. Hide My AdBlocker Ads, opposite to what it claims only found to perform such activities into its host computer which makes profits to its authors. Until its presence into your system you will see your computer screen has been flooded with different kinds of commercial materials. Even this can redirect to affiliated sites like csh.lt, lnkr.us and others.
Additionally, Hide My AdBlocker Ads has seems to use TrendText.eu tracking script injection technique into your browser. With this it gather victims online preferences, IP address, cookies, sites visited, search queries, bookmarks and other related data. This can even use the stolen data in its advertising campaign into your PC for better results and can also share it with hackers and third parties for illegal purposes.
How Exactly Hide My AdBlocker Ads Infiltrates Into Your PC ?
Well its difficult to say the exact infiltration technique used by Hide My AdBlocker Ads to invade into your PC. But yes there are some common ways of infiltration through which it can attack on your computer. If you haven't installed it into your PC from its own website then it may have installed along with some third party software installation. Apart from this visiting suspicious sites, opening malicious links, falling for deceitful adverts and such oblivious habits of users can also results intrusion of such threats.
Therefore if you really want to ensure the safety of your privacy and system security then you first need to uninstall Hide My AdBlocker Ads immediately from your compromised computer.
Step:1 Remove Hide My AdBlocker Ads or any Suspicious Program from Control Panel resulting in Pop-ups
- Click on Start and in Menu, Select Control Panel.
- In Control Panel, Search for Hide My AdBlocker Ads or any suspicious program
- Once found, Click to Uninstall Hide My AdBlocker Ads or related program from list of Programs
- However, if you are not sure do not Uninstall it as this will remove it permanently from the system.
Step:2 How to Reset Google Chrome to Remove Hide My AdBlocker Ads
- Open Google Chrome browser on your PC
- On the top right corner of the browser you will see 3 stripes option, click on it.
- After that click on Settings from the list of menus available on chrome’s panel.
- At the end of the page, a button is available with option to “Reset settings”.
- Click on the button and get rid of Hide My AdBlocker Ads from your Google Chrome.
How to Reset Mozilla Firefox to Uninstall Hide My AdBlocker Ads
- Open Mozilla Firefox web browser and click on the options icon with 3 stripes sign and also click on help option with (?) mark.
- Now click on “Troubleshooting Information” from the given list.
- Within the upper right corner of the next window you can find “Refresh Firefox” button, click on it.
- To reset your Mozilla Firefox browser simply click on “Refresh Firefox” button again, after which all unwanted changes made by Hide My AdBlocker Ads will be removed automatically.
Steps to Reset Internet Explorer to Get Rid of Hide My AdBlocker Ads
- You need to close all Internet Explorer windows which are currently working or open.
- Now open Internet Explorer again and click on Tools button, with wrench icon.
- Go to the menu and click on Internet Options.
- A dialogue box will appear, then click on Advanced tab on it.
- Saying Reset Internet Explorer Settings, click on Reset again.
- When IE applied the default settings then, click on Close. And then click OK.
Restart the PC is a must for taking effect on all the changes you have made.
Step:3 How to Protect your PC from Hide My AdBlocker Ads in Near Future
Steps to Turn On Safe Browsing Features
Internet Explorer: Activate SmartScreen Filter against Hide My AdBlocker Ads
- This can be done on IE Versions 8 and 9. It mailnly helps in detecting Hide My AdBlocker Ads while browsing
- Launch IE
- Choose Tools in IE 9. If you are using IE 8, Find Safety option in Menu
- Now Select SmartScreen Filter and opt for Turn on SmartScreen Filter
- Once done, Restart IE
How to Enable Phishing and Hide My AdBlocker Ads Protection on Google Chrome
- Click on Google Chrome browser
- Select Customize and Control Google Chrome (3-Bar Icon)
- Now Choose Settings from the option
- In the Settings Option, Click on Show advanced Settings which can be found at the bottom of the Setup
- Select Privacy Section and click on Enable Phishing and Malware Protection
- Now Restart Chrome, this will keep your browser safe from Hide My AdBlocker Ads
How to Block Hide My AdBlocker Ads Attack and Web Forgeries
- Click to Load Mozilla Firefox
- Press on Tools on Top Menu and Select options
- Choose Security and enable check mark on following
- warn me when some site installs add-ons
- Block reported Web forgeries
- Block reported attack Sites
If still Hide My AdBlocker Ads exists on your system, Scan your PC to detect and Get Rid of it
Kindly submit your question, incase if you wish to know more about Hide My AdBlocker Ads Removal