Trojan.Aniralia!gm2 is a kind of irritating and noxious trojan virus which is specially created to attacks your all version of Windows based systems such as Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 7 and many others. According to some cyber criminals, it is a part of dangerous threat which is widely distributed through over the internet. This type of threat can corrupt victim's different version of system browser including Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari and some others. Most of the times, Trojan.Aniralia!gm2 can secretly running inside your system without any desire or approval. When this harmful threat is infiltrated into the system then it will take over your default home page, search provider, start up page, new tab and other settings of computer browsers without giving any kind of information. It can change your all important files and registry entries.
On the other side, when you visit certain websites using any kind of system browser then it can immediately reroute your numerous reliable web pages to other strange or other third party domains which are loaded with unreliable contents and false information. After Trojan.Aniralia!gm2 getting installed on the system then it creates large number of spam files to eat up huge amount of hard drive. In such situation, it is so frustrating and nasty threat which can take up large part of memory spaces and CPU resources. You will notice that your system is start working very sluggish and slow. That's why, you cannot run any installed software freely.
In addition, Trojan.Aniralia!gm2 can disable the function of firewall settings, antivirus applications and other useful applications using rootkit tactics. What's irritating, it can allow cyber attackers to collects various browsing histories, web history, bank account numbers, search queries, email login details and other critical information. Sometimes, cyber criminals misuses for evil activities. In worse situation, Trojan.Aniralia!gm2 can connect remote server to delivers lots of severe threats to damage your all legitimate files or data which are stored on the hard disk. Therefore, if you want to make safe your system performance then it is recommended to delete Trojan.Aniralia!gm2 as instantly as possible.
How to Remove Trojan.Aniralia!gm2 from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall Trojan.Aniralia!gm2 from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to Trojan.Aniralia!gm2 using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find Trojan.Aniralia!gm2
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate Trojan.Aniralia!gm2.
Step3: How to Uninstall Trojan.Aniralia!gm2 from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to Trojan.Aniralia!gm2 and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to Trojan.Aniralia!gm2 and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose Trojan.Aniralia!gm2 and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select Trojan.Aniralia!gm2 and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete Trojan.Aniralia!gm2 Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type Trojan.Aniralia!gm2 to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all Trojan.Aniralia!gm2 named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only Trojan.Aniralia!gm2 entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of Trojan.Aniralia!gm2, or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.