TrojanDownloader:AutoIt/Fadef is classified as Trojan virus which inert in your computer without any concern of user. Usually it comes from various sources such as freeware program visiting malicious website, clicking on unknown links, junk email attachment, using outdated antivirus and so on. Generally it affect all version of Windows based computer and attack all web browser like Internet explorer, Google Chrome, Internet explorer and others . No doubt, deletes all files from disk and disable the work of security program. Such kind of threat highly destructive in nature and also it install other threat on to your computer which slow down over all computer performance. Usually it will not only take up your memory space but it has been capability to mess up your computer completely. TrojanDownloader:AutoIt/Fadef launch itself automatically when you login your computer as well as hamper your registry entries. Your computer respond very slowly because of its presence.
When it successfully installed, you faces lots problem when you surfing web and put your computer at great risk by performing lots of malicious task. Whats more,TrojanDownloader:AutoIt/Fadef track your online activities and steal your confidential information such as personal documents, credit card information or then send all to the hacker fro their illicit benefits. Without any information it change over all setting of computer and redirect your search pages to unethical websites which contain some malicious links. In order to protect your computer from further damages you should take an immediate action to remove TrojanDownloader:AutoIt/Fadef as easily as possible. So for its quick removal you should download automatic removal tool to receive any kind of malware from PC. This tool provide complete protection gain any threat and the most best quality of such tool is, it is user-friendly interface, that why every user use this easily. So what you are waiting for quickly download automatic removal Tool.
How to Remove TrojanDownloader:AutoIt/Fadef from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall TrojanDownloader:AutoIt/Fadef from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to TrojanDownloader:AutoIt/Fadef using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find TrojanDownloader:AutoIt/Fadef
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate TrojanDownloader:AutoIt/Fadef.
Step3: How to Uninstall TrojanDownloader:AutoIt/Fadef from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to TrojanDownloader:AutoIt/Fadef and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to TrojanDownloader:AutoIt/Fadef and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose TrojanDownloader:AutoIt/Fadef and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select TrojanDownloader:AutoIt/Fadef and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete TrojanDownloader:AutoIt/Fadef Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type TrojanDownloader:AutoIt/Fadef to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all TrojanDownloader:AutoIt/Fadef named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only TrojanDownloader:AutoIt/Fadef entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of TrojanDownloader:AutoIt/Fadef, or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.