I got a lot of deceptive alerts when I turn on or restart the system to perform any task. In these cases, I noticed that these alerts comes from MWZLesson virus. I attempted to run my antivirus applications to get rid of dubious trojan virus but it comes back in my desktop screen every minutes. These alerts irritate me for long time. What should I do to remove this one ? I don't know how MWZLesson attacks my targeted computer without any any permission. So, please advice me simple and complete steps to eliminate this malignant threat.
MWZLesson is one of the perilous threat which has been classified in the category of trojan virus that generally mess up your all versions of Windows systems without any permission. In many cases, it injects rootkits in the infected workstation , so that it will damage your all important system settings crucial files stored on the system. As long as this trojan virus gets inside your system then you found that your desktop background, icons and other useful system utilities has been modified. MWZLesson threat is slip in your system along with various vicious sources such as reading phishing emails messages, peer to peer file sharing tools, infected storage removal devices, insecure web pages and some others. Once your system gets affected by MWZLesson, it will frequently take over the home page, new tab and some settings of system browser without giving any information.
Moreover, when you open Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome and other browser then MWZLesson generates huge number of frustrating warning alerts within your reliable search pages. As soon as you move your mouse hover on such annoying alerts then your search results or pages gets quickly redirected to other malicious or unsafe domains. It is a really very stubborn and nasty threat which can slow down your web browser performance. That's reason, you are not capable to use your most common used web browsers. MWZLesson will exploit system vulnerabilities to propagates lots of risky threats like malware, spyware, rootkits, rogue programs and some others. Hence, if you want to make and safe and secure your system performance, don't be hesitate and go to powerful and advanced spyware removal software to delete MWZLesson threat immediately.
Steps to Remove MWZLesson
Step 1>> How to Boot Windows in Safe Mode to isolate MWZLesson
Step 2>> How to View Hidden Files created by MWZLesson
for Windows XP
- Exit all Program and Go to Desktop
- Select My Computer icon and Double Click to Open it
- Click on the Tools Menu and now select and Click on Folder Options.
- Select on View Tab that appears in New Window.
- Check mark on the box next to Dispaly the Contents of System Folders
- Now Check the box in order to Show Hidden Files and Folders
- Now press on Apply and OK to close the Window.
- As soon as these steps are performed, you can view the files and folders that were created by MWZLesson and hidden till now.
for Windows Vista
- Minimize all Window and Go to Desktop
- Click on the Start Button which can be found in lower lef Corner having Windows Logo
- Click on the Control Panel on the Menu and Open it
- Control Panel can be opened in Classic View or Control Panel Home View.
- If you have Selected Classic View, follow this
- Double Click on the Folder icon to open it
- Now select the view tab
- Click on Option to Show Hidden Files or Folders
- If you have Selected Control Panel Home View, follow this
- Appearance and Personalization link is to be Clicked
- Select on Show Hidden Files or Folders
- Press Apply Option and then Click on OK.
This will Show all the Folders including those created by MWZLesson
Know how to view Hidden Folders on Windows 7, Win 8 and Windows 10
(Following the above steps are necessary to view all the files created by MWZLesson and that is known to exist on Compromised PC.)
- Open the Run Box by holding together the Start Key and R.
- Now Type and input appwiz.cpl and press on OK
- This will take you to the Control Panel, Now Search for Suspicious programs or any entries related to MWZLesson. Unistall it once if you happen to find it. However be sure not to Uninstall any other program from the list.
- In the Search Field, Type msconfig and press on Enter, this will pop-up a Window
In the Startup Menu, Uncheck all the MWZLesson related entries or which are Unknown as Manufacturer.
Step 3>> Open the Run Box by Pressing Start Key and R in Combination
- Copy + Paste the following Command as
- notepad %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/hosts and press on OK
- This will Open a new file. If your system has been hacked by MWZLesson, certain IP’s will be displayed which can be found in the bottom of the screen.
Look for the suspicious IP that is present in your Localhost
Step 4>> How to Terminate MWZLesson Running Processes
- Go the Processes Tab by pressing on CTRL+SHIFT+ESC Keys Together.
- Look for the MWZLesson Running Processes.
- Right Click on MWZLesson and End the Process.
Step 5>> How to Remove MWZLesson Related Registry Entries
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Run box and Hit Enter Key
- This will open all the list of entries.
- Now Find and search the entries created by MWZLesson and cautiously delete it.
- Alternatively, you can manually search for it in the list to delete MWZLesson Manually.
Unfortunately, if you are unable to remove MWZLesson, Scan your PC Now
Also submit question and let us know in case you are having some doubt. Our Experts will definitely respond with some positive suggestions for the same. Thanks!