Recently, my MSE or some new versions of security tools reporting a lot of annoying pop-up messages when I try to turn on my Windows machine. I have found that these messages from NanoLocker Ransomware saying that my system has been infected with horrible threats. Now, my installed programs cannot run as before and shows fake notifications like isn’t responding and so forth. I did not know how NanoLocker Ransomware infiltrates into my system without any consent. Anyone tell me how can I block this nasty ransomware threat from my system ?
NanoLocker Ransomware is a type of newly created ransomware threat that attacks your system without gaining any knowledge or permission. Such kind of ransomware virus has been specifically made or designed to corrupt or encrypt user’s important files which are presents in the hard drive. Besides this, you will find that your some important video files, musics, spreadsheets, pictures, images, ppt documents are encrypted. As soon as you open up your system browser then you will suddenly encounter large number of unstoppable pop-ups or other fake warning alerts on the system screen. NanoLocker Ransomware usually penetrates into your system through unsolicited mails messages, deceptive p2p file sharing data and some others. Such pop-up warning messages claims you to pay certain ransom amount if you want to access your previous and want to decrypt them.
At this same time, you should not believe these claims because it not helps to decrypt your files via decryption key and also download or installs bunch of malevolent files to overly consumes large portion of hard disk spaces. Sometimes, NanoLocker Ransomware may be attached with your machine in form of vicious or unknown extension name. According to some malicious authors or cyber thugs, it is a really dangerous and precarious threat which is mainly created to lock up your computer screen and blocks or deny to access your existing files. NanoLocker Ransomware may take over your reliable home page, useful web links and typically redirects your search pages to some third party websites. It embeds fake code to the registry entries and generates lots of unknown processes in the task manager. So, you should follow quick removal instructions to get rid of NanoLocker Ransomware from your system.
Remove NanoLocker Ransomware From Your PC
Step 1: Remove NanoLocker Ransomware in Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- First of all disconnect your PC with network connection.
- Click restart button and keep pressing F8 key regularly while system restart.
- You will see “Windows Advanced Options Menu” on your computer screen.
- Select “Safe Mode with Command Prompt” and press Enter key.
- You must login your computer with Administrator account for full privilege.
- Once the Command Prompt appears then type rstrui.exe and press Enter
- Now follow the prompts on your screen to complete system restore.
Step 2: Remove NanoLocker Ransomware using MSConfig in Safe Mode:
- Power off your computer and restart again.
- While booting press the “F8 key” continuously to open “Windows Advanced Options Menu”.
- Use the arrow keys to select “Safe Mode” option and press Enter key.
- Once system get started go to Start menu. Type “msconfig” in the search box and launch the application.
- Go to the Startup tab and look for files from %AppData% or %Temp% folders using rundll32.exe. See an example below:
- Disable all the malicious entries and save the changes.
- Now restart your computer normally.
Step 3 : Kill Malicious Process Related To NanoLocker Ransomware
- Press Alt+Ctrl+Del buttons together.
- It will open the Task manager on your screen.
- Go to Process Tab and find NanoLocker Ransomware related process.
- Click the End Process Now button to stop the running process.
Step 4 : Remove NanoLocker Ransomware Virus From Registry Entry
- Press “Windows + R” key together to open Run Box.
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Find and remove NanoLocker Ransomware related entries.
Now hopefully you have completely removed the NanoLocker Ransomware virus from your computer. If you are still get ransom message from the threat or unable to access your files, then it means that virus still remain into your computer. In such situation you don’t have any other option except removing this virus using any powerful malware removal tool.
Whereas if you have any backup of your infected or encrypted files, then you can also reinstall your Windows OS. This will erase all your files and data as along with the NanoLocker Ransomware infection. You will get a completely empty computer system with no files. Now you can use your backup to get your files. If you don’t have any backup then using malware removal tool is a better option for you.
If you have any query or question regarding your computer, then you can easily ask your problem to our experts. Go to the Ask Any Question page and get the answer for your query directly from out experts.
Tutorial guide For NanoLocker Ransomware