My computer machine is infected with a deceptive threat known as Trojan.Gnamer. When attempt to install latest version of antivirus and run it on the PC, instead of scanning, it begins shows up a lot of suspicious warning notifications on the computer screen. I didn't not get any clue about why such infectious warning alerts keeps comes out and popup every times while I log on or reboot my system. After some times, I just realize that my windows computer runs very weird as a snail. Can you please advised me to eliminate Trojan.Gnamer from my system ? Thanks for your help.
Trojan.Gnamer is detected as a bogus infection which is classified into the group of trojan virus. This trojan virus infiltrate into your system each time while you download, infected freeware programs, using useless removal drives, click on unsolicited pop-up links and some others. As soon as this trojan threat is running inside your system then it begins changes the default system settings, legit registry entries and even delivers suspicious codes to your start up items. Although, Trojan.Gnamer is greatly capable to insert lots of toolbars, browser helper objects to your web browsers such as Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome or other versions of browsers. This affiliated threat is intended to interrupt the firewall protection, block the normal functions of security programs and many others. As a result of fact, your installed genuine applications behaves erratically and allows cyber criminals to monitors your surfing activities without any approval.
When Trojan.Gnamer is sneaked, it attempts bombard you with plenty of deceptive pop-up alerts or fake warning messages . If you move your mouse pointer on such fake alerts then you may be probably diverted to some compromised domains which are full of malevolent bugs and intrusive links. Such type of vicious threat executed onto your system every time while you reboot your system each time and starts to downloads sorts of hazardous programs to largely consumes large part of system resources. This is the reason, your system my be work very sluggish and unstable. Moreover, Trojan.Gnamer is highly risky threat which generates more backdoor infection to secretly downloads unreliable files to compromise the system security settings. Therefore, if you want to prevent your system from further dangerous threats and make secure your privacy then you should follow best removal guide to eliminate Trojan.Gnamer as fast as possible.
How to Remove Trojan.Gnamer from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall Trojan.Gnamer from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to Trojan.Gnamer using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find Trojan.Gnamer
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate Trojan.Gnamer.
Step3: How to Uninstall Trojan.Gnamer from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to Trojan.Gnamer and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to Trojan.Gnamer and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose Trojan.Gnamer and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select Trojan.Gnamer and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete Trojan.Gnamer Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type Trojan.Gnamer to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all Trojan.Gnamer named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only Trojan.Gnamer entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of Trojan.Gnamer, or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.