Are you getting annoying pop-ups related to PC Cleaner Pro 2018 on your computer screen when you start surfing the internet? Are these ads interfere in your browsing session? Do you want to uninstall this program? If so, read the passage given below to remove the malware from PC.
Technically, PC Cleaner Pro 2018 is a computer virus and is classified as potentially unwanted program that is subjected to contain malicious programs such as malware, adware, toolbars and other harmful program. When your PC is infected with this rogue program then it will continuously display messages which states that your computer is infected or is under security risks and you must buy the program in order to fix them. Actually, the program is advertised as system optimizer and once installed it will claim that there are several issues that have been detected on your PC. So if you make any attempt to fix the problem using this tool, the tool will ask you to buy its full version before able to do so. This program may comes with free software which you download from internet via suspicious website.
But the bitter truth is that some free programs do not adequately disclose the details of other software that will be downloaded on your PC without your permission. PC Cleaner Pro 2018 offers its users to increase the performance of computer by cleaning the registry. But the only problem with this program is that user requires to buy its full license for any kind of help. At this point, users are restricted to buy the software because it is a nasty software and does not mean to benefit you at all. So it is better to stay away from such harmful programs that have wrong intention towards your computer.
Post installation of PC Cleaner Pro 2018, it could cause serious problems in your PC. It modifies the registry entries, in fact, it gives no indication that it is actually cleaning the registry that can directly affect the performance of the PC. It will also schedule its malicious tasks to be executed every day without asking your permission only with a start of PC. It then slows down the entire computer system performance and carry out unwanted activities on the PC. Therefore, it is very important that you must delete PC Cleaner Pro 2018 from your PC as soon as possible.
Learn To Remove PC Cleaner Pro 2018 Using Manual Methods
Phase 1 : Show Hidden Files To Delete PC Cleaner Pro 2018 Related Files And Folders
1. For Windows 8 or 10 Users : From the Ribbon’s View in My PC click on Options icon.
2. For Windows 7 or Vista Users : Open My Computer and tap on Organize button on the upper left corner and then to Folder and Search Options from the drop down menu.
3. Now go to the View tab and enable Show hidden files and folder options and then uncheck the Hide protected system operating files checkbox option below.
4. Finally look for any suspicious files in the hidden folders as given below and delete it.
Phase 2 : Get Rid of PC Cleaner Pro 2018 Related Extensions Related From Different Web Browsers
From Chrome :
1. Click on Menu icon, hover through More Tools then tap on Extensions.
2. Now click on Trash icon on the extensions tab there next to suspicious extensions to remove it.
From Internet Explorer :
1. Click on Manage add-ons option from the drop down menu on going through Gear icon.
2. Now if you find any suspicious extension in the Toolbars and Extensions panel then right click on it and Delete option to remove it.
From Mozilla Firefox :
1. Tap on Add-ons on going through Menu icon.
2. In the Extensions tab click on Disable or Remove button next to PC Cleaner Pro 2018 related extensions to remove them.
From Opera :
1. Press Opera menu, hover to Extensions and then select Extensions manager there.
2. Now if any browser extension looks suspicious to you then click on (X) button to remove it.
From Safari :
1. Click Preferences… on going through Settings Gear icon.
2. Now on Extensions tab click on Uninstall button to remove it.
From Microsoft Edge :
Note:–As there is no option for Extension Manager in Microsoft Edge so in order to sort out issues related with adware programs in MS Edge you can change its default homepage and search engine.
Change Default Homepage of Ms Edge –
1. Click on More(…) followed by Settings and then to Start page under Open With section.
2. Now select View advanced settings button and then in Search in the address bar with section, you can select Google or any other homepage as your preference.
Change Default Search Engine Settings of Ms Edge –
1. Select More(…) then Settings followed by View advanced settings button.
2. Under Search in the address bar with box click on <Add new>. Now you can choose from the available list of search providers or add you preferred search engine and click Add as default.
Phase 3 : Block Unwanted Pop-ups from PC Cleaner Pro 2018 On Different Web Browsers
1. Google Chrome : Click Menu icon → Settings → Show advanced settings… → Content Settings… under Privacy section → enable Do not allow any site to show pop-ups (recommended) option → Done.
2. Mozilla Firefox : Tap on Menu icon → Options → Content panel → check Block pop-up windows in Pop-ups section.
3. Internet Explorer : Click Gear Settings icon → Internet Options → in Privacy tab enable Turn on Pop-up Blocker under Pop-up Blocker Section.
4. Microsoft Edge : Press More(…) option → Settings → View advanced settings → toggle on Block pop-ups.
Still having troubles in removing PC Cleaner Pro 2018 from your compromised PC ? Then you don’t need to worry. You can feel free to ask questions to us about malware related issues.