Hey guys ! I just got a plenty of vicious alerts from Trojan.Multi.GenAutoRunTask.b virus while I ran my new antivirus application to initiate full scan my system. I also used different kinds of security tools to removing this annoying threat but nothing none of methods not able to help me out. I have found such deceptive trojan virus keeps coming back in my system after restart the machine. So, I cannot complete my any system related task properly. Anyone guide me how can I solve such terrible issues generated by Trojan.Multi.GenAutoRunTask.b ? please help me !
Brief Information About Trojan.Multi.GenAutoRunTask.b
Trojan.Multi.GenAutoRunTask.b is a type of infectious threat which has been mainly categorized into the group of trojan virus. This threat will corrupt user's trusted home page, start up page or search provider of various major web browsers without gaining any knowledge. This trojan bug generally runs lots of dubious processes in the background each time whenever you log on or boot your machine. You will find that such endless process is generated by bothersome trojan called Trojan.Multi.GenAutoRunTask.b basically used to corrupt or destroy your system files and secretly contact remote location to introduces plenty of malicious programs such as spyware, malware, rootkits, keyloggers, rogue infection and some others. It usually alters your legitimate registry files and compromises the firewall protection or other routine applications.
Aside from inducing such high risk threats, Trojan.Multi.GenAutoRunTask.b usually infiltrates user's targeted machine with the help of several shareware bundles, opening junk attachments of emails, downloads third party applications from p2p file sharing web pages or other vicious means. The suspicious pointy is that, if Trojan.Multi.GenAutoRunTask.b longer presents in your computer machine then it severely delivers lots of spam files to randomly consumes huge CPU or RAM resources, so that your system cannot perform freely and normally as before. By occupying CPU resources, it causes freeze up the screen, system crashing or other security problems for long time. Meanwhile, it will inject lots of noxious add-ons, extensions to your all working browsers without letting you know. So, if you want to prevent your machine from damaging effects and avoid future bugs, you should eliminate Trojan.Multi.GenAutoRunTask.b as constantly as possible.
Steps to Remove Trojan.Multi.GenAutoRunTask.b
Step 1>> How to Boot Windows in Safe Mode to isolate Trojan.Multi.GenAutoRunTask.b
Step 2>> How to View Hidden Files created by Trojan.Multi.GenAutoRunTask.b
for Windows XP
- Exit all Program and Go to Desktop
- Select My Computer icon and Double Click to Open it
- Click on the Tools Menu and now select and Click on Folder Options.
- Select on View Tab that appears in New Window.
- Check mark on the box next to Dispaly the Contents of System Folders
- Now Check the box in order to Show Hidden Files and Folders
- Now press on Apply and OK to close the Window.
- As soon as these steps are performed, you can view the files and folders that were created by Trojan.Multi.GenAutoRunTask.b and hidden till now.
for Windows Vista
- Minimize all Window and Go to Desktop
- Click on the Start Button which can be found in lower lef Corner having Windows Logo
- Click on the Control Panel on the Menu and Open it
- Control Panel can be opened in Classic View or Control Panel Home View.
- If you have Selected Classic View, follow this
- Double Click on the Folder icon to open it
- Now select the view tab
- Click on Option to Show Hidden Files or Folders
- If you have Selected Control Panel Home View, follow this
- Appearance and Personalization link is to be Clicked
- Select on Show Hidden Files or Folders
- Press Apply Option and then Click on OK.
This will Show all the Folders including those created by Trojan.Multi.GenAutoRunTask.b
Know how to view Hidden Folders on Windows 7, Win 8 and Windows 10
(Following the above steps are necessary to view all the files created by Trojan.Multi.GenAutoRunTask.b and that is known to exist on Compromised PC.)
- Open the Run Box by holding together the Start Key and R.
- Now Type and input appwiz.cpl and press on OK
- This will take you to the Control Panel, Now Search for Suspicious programs or any entries related to Trojan.Multi.GenAutoRunTask.b. Unistall it once if you happen to find it. However be sure not to Uninstall any other program from the list.
- In the Search Field, Type msconfig and press on Enter, this will pop-up a Window
In the Startup Menu, Uncheck all the Trojan.Multi.GenAutoRunTask.b related entries or which are Unknown as Manufacturer.
Step 3>> Open the Run Box by Pressing Start Key and R in Combination
- Copy + Paste the following Command as
- notepad %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/hosts and press on OK
- This will Open a new file. If your system has been hacked by Trojan.Multi.GenAutoRunTask.b, certain IP’s will be displayed which can be found in the bottom of the screen.
Look for the suspicious IP that is present in your Localhost
Step 4>> How to Terminate Trojan.Multi.GenAutoRunTask.b Running Processes
- Go the Processes Tab by pressing on CTRL+SHIFT+ESC Keys Together.
- Look for the Trojan.Multi.GenAutoRunTask.b Running Processes.
- Right Click on Trojan.Multi.GenAutoRunTask.b and End the Process.
Step 5>> How to Remove Trojan.Multi.GenAutoRunTask.b Related Registry Entries
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Run box and Hit Enter Key
- This will open all the list of entries.
- Now Find and search the entries created by Trojan.Multi.GenAutoRunTask.b and cautiously delete it.
- Alternatively, you can manually search for it in the list to delete Trojan.Multi.GenAutoRunTask.b Manually.
Unfortunately, if you are unable to remove Trojan.Multi.GenAutoRunTask.b, Scan your PC Now
Also submit question and let us know in case you are having some doubt. Our Experts will definitely respond with some positive suggestions for the same. Thanks!