Hello friends. Last day while transferring data from my friend's pendrive, I mistakenly installed a dangerous Trojan horse infection into my PC. The threat suddenly get detected by my antivirus software installed in the computer. But whatever I had done to remove it, nothing seems to work out. And, today I found all of my important files and documents get encrypted with [email protected]}.crypt Virus. I had come to know that a ransomware has infected my PC when I saw its ransom note. This demands for about 3 BTC as ransom in order to get the decryption key within 24 hours. What should I do ? I need some immediate help.
You should immediately go for [email protected]}.crypt Virus removal from your compromised PC. If you are getting troubles in doing this then you can also prefer to follow the below removal guidelines.
Get Comprehensive Information On [email protected]}.crypt Virus Infection :
If your important files got encrypted all of a sudden with weird [email protected]}.crypt extension then this signifies that your system has been contaminated with a ransomware infection. You may also observe ransom note on your desktop in a simple text and html format which makes a demand of ransom. This states that your files are encrypted as you don't pay enough attention to your system safety. Further it makes demand of huge amount of ransom of about 3 BTC within 24 hours and if time limit crosses the ransom will be increased to 5 BTC. This also provides [email protected] email address for communication purposes.
Please note that you should not believe on what [email protected]}.crypt Virus claims to you. Additionally security experts also suggests victims against of paying any sort of money to these malicious hackers to discourage such ransomware developments. Otherwise if you even pay then its not sure that it will do what it says. Moreover hackers uses deceptive means of distribution of this ransomware infection. In most of the cases [email protected]}.crypt Virus has been found to infect users PC via malicious attachments of spam emails, payloads of advanced Trojan infection and so on. You may get a junk email which seems relevant to Order cancellation, FedEx delivery, Invoice mails. This is the reason why users are suggested to be careful of such stuffs to avoid malware attacks to your PC.
Dangers of [email protected]}.crypt Virus Presence :
- Due to its presence you will be restricted to access your important files, documents, videos, audios etc.
- With [email protected]}.crypt Virus presence you will see that many of your installed programs are failing to run or showing different kinds of errors while using them.
- Its misdemeanor into your infected system, your system behaviors get completed changed and you may get troubles in surfing Internet also.
No doubt presence of this nefarious ransomware infection can cause serious issues like privacy leak, financial loss, identity theft and so on. Hence its strongly recommended to delete [email protected]}.crypt Virus instantly.
How To Remove [email protected]}.crypt Virus Virus Manually
Step 1 : Restart your computer in safe with networking
- Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 key continuously.
- You will find the Advance Boot Option on your computer screen.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking Option by using arrow keys.
- Login your computer with Administrator account.
Step 2 : Step all [email protected]}.crypt Virus related process
- Press the Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box.
- Type “taskmgr” and Click OK or Hit Enter button.
- Now go to the Process tab and find out [email protected]}.crypt Virus related process.
- Click on End Process button to stop that running process.
Step 3 : Restore Your Windows PC To Factory Settings
System Restore Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore.
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results.
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel.
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option.
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Hope these manual steps help you successfully remove the [email protected]}.crypt Virus infection from your computer. If you have performed all the above manual steps and still can’t access your files or cannot remove this nasty ransomware infection from your computer then you should choose a powerful malware removal tool. You can easily remove this harmful virus from your computer by using third party tool. It is the best and the most easy way to get rid of this infection.
If you have any further question regarding this threat or its removal then you can directly ask your question from our experts. A panel of highly experienced and qualified tech support experts are waiting to help you.