What is Ex. xocmsn21tp.f9uco ?
Ex. xocmsn21tp.f9uco is recognized as ransomware and is designed by the criminals. This very dangerous threat can enter into the system without users consent. If once it successfully gain access over your PC then it encrypt your files like photos, videos, music, etc that are stored on your system. It claims that if you want to restore or decrypt your system files then you need to pay money to the creators of Ex. xocmsn21tp.f9uco. The ransom virus spread itself through spam email attachments, visiting suspicious websites, unwanted downloads, etc.
Trouble arises when Ex. xocmsn21tp.f9uco ransomware encrypt and block your PC :
- Every time you will found pop-ups appearing on your computer screen.
- Your PC becomes inaccessible.
- The worst case, it virus tries to take your picture through your webcam so as you send you scary ransom messages.
- It violates the privacy and compromise the security of your system.
Besides this, Ex. xocmsn21tp.f9uco ransom virus corrupt or damage the Windows registry and compromise the security of your PC. It is capable enough to alter the DNS settings and turn off the firewall protection so that its removal becomes more tough. The ransom virus is also responsible for sluggish PC performane and decreases the speed of your Internet connection. It opens backdoor and allow other highly infectious threats to easily entered into your system.
Thus, if your system is also encrypted with Ex. xocmsn21tp.f9uco and you are facing the above mentioned troubles then it advised not to pay money (ransom) to the ransomware creators. As, doing so is just a waste of money and will also allow other harmful threats to attack on your system. So, the best way to protect your system files is to remove Ex. xocmsn21tp.f9uco ransomware from your Windows PC. You just need to go through the given below post and follow the instructions carefully in order to eliminate Ex. xocmsn21tp.f9uco.
Remove Ex. xocmsn21tp.f9uco From Your PC
Step 1: Remove Ex. xocmsn21tp.f9uco in Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- First of all disconnect your PC with network connection.
- Click restart button and keep pressing F8 key regularly while system restart.
- You will see “Windows Advanced Options Menu” on your computer screen.
- Select “Safe Mode with Command Prompt” and press Enter key.
- You must login your computer with Administrator account for full privilege.
- Once the Command Prompt appears then type rstrui.exe and press Enter
- Now follow the prompts on your screen to complete system restore.
Step 2: Remove Ex. xocmsn21tp.f9uco using MSConfig in Safe Mode:
- Power off your computer and restart again.
- While booting press the “F8 key” continuously to open “Windows Advanced Options Menu”.
- Use the arrow keys to select “Safe Mode” option and press Enter key.
- Once system get started go to Start menu. Type “msconfig” in the search box and launch the application.
- Go to the Startup tab and look for files from %AppData% or %Temp% folders using rundll32.exe. See an example below:
- Disable all the malicious entries and save the changes.
- Now restart your computer normally.
Step 3 : Kill Malicious Process Related To Ex. xocmsn21tp.f9uco
- Press Alt+Ctrl+Del buttons together.
- It will open the Task manager on your screen.
- Go to Process Tab and find Ex. xocmsn21tp.f9uco related process.
- Click the End Process Now button to stop the running process.
Step 4 : Remove Ex. xocmsn21tp.f9uco Virus From Registry Entry
- Press “Windows + R” key together to open Run Box.
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Find and remove Ex. xocmsn21tp.f9uco related entries.
Now hopefully you have completely removed the Ex. xocmsn21tp.f9uco virus from your computer. If you are still get ransom message from the threat or unable to access your files, then it means that virus still remain into your computer. In such situation you don’t have any other option except removing this virus using any powerful malware removal tool.
Whereas if you have any backup of your infected or encrypted files, then you can also reinstall your Windows OS. This will erase all your files and data as along with the Ex. xocmsn21tp.f9uco infection. You will get a completely empty computer system with no files. Now you can use your backup to get your files. If you don’t have any backup then using malware removal tool is a better option for you.
If you have any query or question regarding your computer, then you can easily ask your problem to our experts. Go to the Ask Any Question page and get the answer for your query directly from out experts.