Backdoor.Gwapoors!gm is a Trojan infection which get inside user's computer without delivering any prior notification. Backdoor.Gwapoors!gm program has an ability to screw all crucial functionalities of system such as registries entries, DNS, default homepage, background settings which help hacker to gain complete access over computer. Whenever you are busy in browsing activities, This highly threatening computer infection start creating interruption during browsing activities by redirecting search result to malicious link. On the other side, its presence make system slow processing and also results to unresponsive behavior of browser. Its presence also create problem for user by making existing documents or folder inaccessible.
Backdoor.Gwapoors!gm can easily attack any version of Internet browser like Chrome, Firefox, IE, Opera mini etc. Once after getting attached with browser, it regularly display tons of fake alert, commercial advertisements, annoying ads and pop-ups which hamper lots of valuable time of computer user. Backdoor.Gwapoors!gm also silently track user's confidential information such as user login detail, business card minutia, email credentials, case sensitive password and immediately transferred it to third party for their benefit. Moreover, its installation will corrupt the function of antivirus program and that's the reason why it remain stay inside PC from long time without any interruption. But as long as the infection remain undetected and make its presence inside computer going to enhance the trouble of user. Hence it is suggested to delete Backdoor.Gwapoors!gm from Windows system as quickly as possible.
How to Remove Backdoor.Gwapoors!gm from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall Backdoor.Gwapoors!gm from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to Backdoor.Gwapoors!gm using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find Backdoor.Gwapoors!gm
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate Backdoor.Gwapoors!gm.
Step3: How to Uninstall Backdoor.Gwapoors!gm from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to Backdoor.Gwapoors!gm and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to Backdoor.Gwapoors!gm and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose Backdoor.Gwapoors!gm and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select Backdoor.Gwapoors!gm and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete Backdoor.Gwapoors!gm Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type Backdoor.Gwapoors!gm to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all Backdoor.Gwapoors!gm named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only Backdoor.Gwapoors!gm entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of Backdoor.Gwapoors!gm, or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.