Few minutes ago, I accidentally find out my windows machine is seriously attacked by Trojan: JS/Redirector.PR virus. In such cases, I think that my legitimate program files or other security tools gets messed up badly. My computer usually performs in slow or weird manner. I have tried cleared some unreliable temp files, scan my whole machine and other manual ways but no luck I keeps receiving several vicious blue screen error notifications from Trojan: JS/Redirector.PR. Anyone suggest me how can I eliminate this stubborn trojan virus and make safeguard my system as before ? Please help me !
Trojan: JS/Redirector.PR is recently identified as a vicious trojan virus which is capable to performs illicit actions on the system without any authorization. It may appear on your as an additional executable files and even hide and damages your various important files, folders for further intrusions. It may perform as a nettlesome threat which is capable to exploit vulnerabilities in some useless programs or creates wreak havocs on the targeted machine. In addition, Trojan:JS/Redirector.PR can even put into your machine via delivering lots of free stuffs, useless storage devices and so forth. It is so hard and nasty threat which badly affects your all versions of Widows systems such as Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8.1, etc. It may assist third party criminals to tracks your useful surfing information. What's annoyances, you will notice your such critical information may be misused by cyber schemers for suspicious activities.
If Trojan: JS/Redirector.PR penetrates into your computer intrusively, first of all, it makes mass of major unknown activities to harms your whole machine without any permission. It can change your registry setting without your permission to automatically open on your PC without hesitation. This will disable your antivirus software and firewall. It will embed fake code to take over your trustworthy browsers and also forces you to visit its affiliated domains. Trojan: JS/Redirector.PR generates lots of creepy banner ads, fake links or other warning alerts to mislead you to purchase insecure products. It can destroy your program and files in order to make more vicious profits. Such pesky threat can steal your sensitive information such as password, credit card number, email login details, bank account information, etc. to make money. It can even deliver loads of cunning files to weird the system performance and blocks the web resources. It is capable to open a back door to fetch more infection after which your computer can be crashed. Thus, you are highly recommended to delete Trojan: JS/Redirector.PR immediately from the PC.
Manual Trojan: JS/Redirector.PR Removal Guide
Step 1: How to Start your PC in Safe Mode with Networking to Get Rid of Trojan: JS/Redirector.PR
(For Win 7 | XP | Vista Users)
- first of all PC is to be rebooted in Safe Mode with Networking
- Select on Start Button and Click on Shutdown | Restart option and select OK
- when the PC restarts, keep tapping on F8 until you don’t get Advanced Boot Options.
- Safe Mode with Networking Option is to be selected from the list.
(For Win 8 | 8.1 | Win 10 Users)
- Click on Power Button near Windows Login Screen
- Keep Shift Button on the keyboard pressed and select Restart Option
- Now Select on Enable Safe Mode with Networking Option
In case Trojan: JS/Redirector.PR, is not letting your PC to Start in Safe Mode, then following Step is to followed
Step 2: Remove Trojan: JS/Redirector.PR Using System Restore Process
- PC need to be rebooted to Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- As soon as Command Prompt Window appear on the screen, select on cd restore and press on Enter option
Type rstrui.exe and Click on Enter again.
Now users need to Click on Next option and Choose restore point that was the last time Windows was working fine prior to Trojan: JS/Redirector.PR infection. Once done, Click on Next button.
Select Yes to Restore your System and get rid of Trojan: JS/Redirector.PR infection.
However, if the above steps does not work to remove Trojan: JS/Redirector.PR, follow the below mentioned steps
Step:3 Unhide All Hidden Files and Folders to Delete Trojan: JS/Redirector.PR
How to View Trojan: JS/Redirector.PR Hidden Folders on Windows XP
- In order to show the hidden files and folders, you need to follow the given instructions:-
- Close all the Windows or minimize the opened application to go to desktop.
- Open “My Computer” by double-clicking on its icon.
- Click on Tools menu and select Folder options.
- Click on the View tab from the new Window.
- Check the Display contents of the system folders options.
- In the Hidden files and folders section, you need to put a check mark on Show hidden files and folders option.
- Click on Apply and then OK button. Now, close the Window.
- Now, you can see all the Trojan: JS/Redirector.PR related hidden files and folders on the system.
How to Access Trojan: JS/Redirector.PR Hidden folders on Windows Vista
- Minimize or close all opened tabs and go to Desktop.
- Go to the lower left of your screen, you will see Windows logo there, click on Start button.
- Go to Control Panel menu and click on it.
- After Control Panel got opened, there will two options, either “Classic View” or “Control Panel Home View”.
- Do the following when you are in “Classic View”.
- Double click on the icon and open Folder Options.
- Choose View tab.
- Again move to step 5.
- Do the following if you are “Control Panel Home View”.
- Hit button on Appearance and Personalization link.
- Chose Show Hidden Files or Folders.
- Under the Hidden File or Folder section, click on the button which is right next to the Show Hidden Files or Folders.
- Click on Apply button and then hit OK. Now, close the window.
- Now, to show you all hidden files or folders created by Trojan: JS/Redirector.PR, you have successfully considered Windows Vista.
How to Unhide Trojan: JS/Redirector.PR Created Folders on Windows 7
1. Go to the desktop and tap on the small rectangle which is located in the lower-right part of the system screen.
2. Now, just open the “Start” menu by clicking on the Windows start button which is located in the lower-left side of the PC screen that carries the windows logo.
3. Then after, look for the “Control Panel” menu option in the right-most row and open it.
4. When the Control Panel menu opens, then look for the “Folder Options” link.
5. Tap over the “View tab”.
6. Under the “Advanced Settings” category, double click on the “Hidden Files or Folders” associated with Trojan: JS/Redirector.PR.
7. Next, just select the check-box in order to Show hidden files, folders, or drives.
8. After this, click on “Apply” >> “OK” and then close the menu.
9. Now, the Windows 7 should be configured to show you all hidden files, folders or drives.
Steps to Unhide Trojan: JS/Redirector.PR related Files and Folders on Windows 8
- First of all, power on your Windows PC and click on start logo button that is found in left side of the system screen.
- Now, move to program lists and select control panel app.
- When Control panel is open completely, click on more settings option.
- After, you will see a Control panel Window and then you choose “Appearance and Personalization” tab.
- In Advance settings dialogue box, you need to tick mark on Show hidden files and folders and clear the check box for Hide protected system files.
- Click on Apply and Ok button. This apply option helps you to detect and eradicate all types of Trojan: JS/Redirector.PR related suspicious files.
- Finally, navigate your mouse cursor on close option to exit this panel.
How to View Trojan: JS/Redirector.PR associated folders on Windows 10
1. Open the folder if you wish to unhide files.
2. Search and Click on View in Menu bar
3. In Menu click on to view folder options.
4. Again click on View and Enable Radio Button associated with Show hidden files created by Trojan: JS/Redirector.PR, folder and drive.
5. Press apply and OK.
Step 4: Press Start Key along with R- copy + paste the below stated command and Click on OK
- This will open up a new file, in case if your system has been hacked, some IP’s will be shown at the bottom of the screen
Click on the Start Menu, Input “Control Panel” in the search box —> Select. Network and Internet —> Network and Sharing Center —> Next Change Adapter Settings. Right-click your Internet connection —> Select on Properties.
- In case if you find Suspicious IP in the local host –or if you are finding it difficult and have any problem then submit question to us and we will be happy to help you.