Your website navigation is blocked by something called Ads by RockCoupon? Always you when used to scroll down the content you must get more of different ads or plugs ready to install pop-up? If so then it is confirm that your browser has got compromised with some pesky threat something called Ads by RockCoupon. In order to stop such problems suggested to remove it completely.
Ads by RockCoupon is classified one of annoying adware program which used to change the framework of almost all used browser. As a results when you start your any of the browser- Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or the Internet Explorer just receive pop-ups ads in middle of pages “Increased the website navigation” with Ads by RockCoupon. It looks as real and genuine as it even show download button just below text. It is unsafe program which once get in your browser just use to automatically execute it and implant its malicious code to your browser in form of plugs, extension or the extension. Black Seo of third party make use of Ads by RockCoupon to improve their traffic ranking and increase visitor traffic for this particular website. It has no real value only work for cyber offenders in earning the financial profit.
In fact Ads by RockCoupon use to get install as when download of the application from the already fake overhauls website, use to click on the links, use to open the attachment send with unknown sender. It use to alter settings in such manner that not only interrupt your browsing activity but make your completely slow down your Internet connection.
Ads by RockCoupon keep showing the attracting coupons, offers, relative to some product on your pages. It used to even keep generating the update and attractive ads which users are more interested to click on. Main intention to develop such threat with purpose to increase more traffic and make income. Even more worse that it used to generate promotional ads to every displayed web pages. In order to get rid from such problem suggested to remove Ads by RockCoupon completely.
Step:1 Remove Ads by RockCoupon or any Suspicious Program from Control Panel resulting in Pop-ups
- Click on Start and in Menu, Select Control Panel.
- In Control Panel, Search for Ads by RockCoupon or any suspicious program
- Once found, Click to Uninstall Ads by RockCoupon or related program from list of Programs
- However, if you are not sure do not Uninstall it as this will remove it permanently from the system.
Step:2 How to Reset Google Chrome to Remove Ads by RockCoupon
- Open Google Chrome browser on your PC
- On the top right corner of the browser you will see 3 stripes option, click on it.
- After that click on Settings from the list of menus available on chrome’s panel.
- At the end of the page, a button is available with option to “Reset settings”.
- Click on the button and get rid of Ads by RockCoupon from your Google Chrome.
How to Reset Mozilla Firefox to Uninstall Ads by RockCoupon
- Open Mozilla Firefox web browser and click on the options icon with 3 stripes sign and also click on help option with (?) mark.
- Now click on “Troubleshooting Information” from the given list.
- Within the upper right corner of the next window you can find “Refresh Firefox” button, click on it.
- To reset your Mozilla Firefox browser simply click on “Refresh Firefox” button again, after which all unwanted changes made by Ads by RockCoupon will be removed automatically.
Steps to Reset Internet Explorer to Get Rid of Ads by RockCoupon
- You need to close all Internet Explorer windows which are currently working or open.
- Now open Internet Explorer again and click on Tools button, with wrench icon.
- Go to the menu and click on Internet Options.
- A dialogue box will appear, then click on Advanced tab on it.
- Saying Reset Internet Explorer Settings, click on Reset again.
- When IE applied the default settings then, click on Close. And then click OK.
Restart the PC is a must for taking effect on all the changes you have made.
Step:3 How to Protect your PC from Ads by RockCoupon in Near Future
Steps to Turn On Safe Browsing Features
Internet Explorer: Activate SmartScreen Filter against Ads by RockCoupon
- This can be done on IE Versions 8 and 9. It mailnly helps in detecting Ads by RockCoupon while browsing
- Launch IE
- Choose Tools in IE 9. If you are using IE 8, Find Safety option in Menu
- Now Select SmartScreen Filter and opt for Turn on SmartScreen Filter
- Once done, Restart IE
How to Enable Phishing and Ads by RockCoupon Protection on Google Chrome
- Click on Google Chrome browser
- Select Customize and Control Google Chrome (3-Bar Icon)
- Now Choose Settings from the option
- In the Settings Option, Click on Show advanced Settings which can be found at the bottom of the Setup
- Select Privacy Section and click on Enable Phishing and Malware Protection
- Now Restart Chrome, this will keep your browser safe from Ads by RockCoupon
How to Block Ads by RockCoupon Attack and Web Forgeries
- Click to Load Mozilla Firefox
- Press on Tools on Top Menu and Select options
- Choose Security and enable check mark on following
- warn me when some site installs add-ons
- Block reported Web forgeries
- Block reported attack Sites
If still Ads by RockCoupon exists on your system, Scan your PC to detect and Get Rid of it
Kindly submit your question, incase if you wish to know more about Ads by RockCoupon Removal