Hello Everyone. Does anybody have any concrete solution to remove Trojan.Asruex from my Windows 7 PC ? I have tired of trying to remove this threat from my computer but nothing got so far. My antivirus software is also not seems to be working well. I have very important data in my system and don't wanna loose then at any cost. If someone has any clue about how to resolve these kinds of issues then I will be very grateful for them.
Well this seems that your system is in a great danger and you must need to delete Trojan.Asruex at the earliest to avoid any serious issues. This is a very pesky malware infection and users may find it difficult in its removal. So you may also prefer to go through the given below post for more details.
What is Trojan.Asruex and How It Makes Harms to Infected System ?
Many of the malware experts and researchers has considered Trojan.Asruex as a very dangerous Trojan horse infection. Its presence can cause a lot of trouble to your infected system. This is an insidious threat which can silently invades into users system via unsafe downloads, exploit kits, spam email attachments, networks etc. Soon after its invasion this makes serious changes to your system settings, registry entries, startup processes and so on.
After this Trojan.Asruex executes its malicious actions in the host computer without any interruptions. This connects the compromised PC with the remote command and control servers to provide back door access to the hackers. Due to this victims can suffer from a number of serious issues such as degraded system performance, diminished web browsing experience, privacy related issues, financial losses etc. Therefore if you are really willing to avoid any worst scenario with this threat then its essential to get rid of Trojan.Asruex as early as possible.
How to Remove Trojan.Asruex from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall Trojan.Asruex from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to Trojan.Asruex using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find Trojan.Asruex
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate Trojan.Asruex.
Step3: How to Uninstall Trojan.Asruex from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to Trojan.Asruex and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to Trojan.Asruex and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose Trojan.Asruex and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select Trojan.Asruex and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete Trojan.Asruex Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type Trojan.Asruex to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all Trojan.Asruex named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only Trojan.Asruex entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of Trojan.Asruex, or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.