Get More Knowledge on Ads by GamesLava
Identical to ArcadeCookie, ArcadeBayou, SultanArcade and a number of other annoying applications, Ads by GamesLava is identified as a deceptive program which falsely claims to allow the PC users to play lots of addictive arcade games. Initially, the functionality of this annoying program may appear legitimate, but, it often infiltrates the users computer without their permission or knowledge. Although, this application may track your web browsing activities and delivers unstoppable intrusive online advertisements. For these reasons, Ads by GamesLava is classified as an adware program.
How Ads by GamesLava Appears on Your PC?
After it successfully gets inside your computer, Ads by GamesLava employs a 'virtual layer' in order to generate irritating pop-ups, coupons, banners and other similar ads. The virtual layer enables the placement of third-party graphical content on any website. Therefore, the displayed ads often conceal the underlying content of the visited sites, thereby the pop-up ads significantly diminishing the users web browsing experience. Besides, these adverts often redirect you to some phishing websites and clicking on them is risky and can result in other PC infections.
Furthermore, Ads by GamesLava tracks your web browsing activities by recording the web URLs visited, search queries, pages viewed, IP (Internet Protocol) addresses and other similar data. These data and info might be personally identifiable and shared by the developers of this adware with third parties who misuses your private details in order to generate revenue. Hence, the appearance of an information-tracking program such as GamesLava on your PC might lead to serious privacy issues. For this kind of reasons, users are strongly recommended to delete Ads by GamesLava immediately from their computer.
How the Developers of Ads by GamesLava Gets Benefited?
Researches shows that all the adware-type programs including Ads by GamesLava are virtually identical. By delivering bogus promises to the users in order to provide some 'useful features', the adware attempts to give the impression of legitimacy. In fact, this annoying program provide no significant value for the regular system users. The real and only purpose of this threat is to generate revenue for its creators. This application merely generate plenty of intrusive online advertisements through the “PPC” revenue [Pay Per Click] advertising model and gather the users personally identifiable data or information which is later sold to the third parties.
Distribution Methods of Ads by GamesLava
However, Ads by GamesLava has an official download site (www.gameslava.com) and the users often install this application inadvertently without their consent. This happens due to a deceptive software/program marketing method i.e. called 'bundling' which is a stealth installation of potentially unwanted program with regular applications or software. Many computer users do not express the enough caution during download and installation process. But, be Aware of this, the developers intentionally conceal the bundled programs within "Custom" or "Advanced" settings, and by skipping this section, the PC users expose their computers to the risk of various annoying infections.
Step:1 Remove Ads by GamesLava or any Suspicious Program from Control Panel resulting in Pop-ups
- Click on Start and in Menu, Select Control Panel.
- In Control Panel, Search for Ads by GamesLava or any suspicious program
- Once found, Click to Uninstall Ads by GamesLava or related program from list of Programs
- However, if you are not sure do not Uninstall it as this will remove it permanently from the system.
Step:2 How to Reset Google Chrome to Remove Ads by GamesLava
- Open Google Chrome browser on your PC
- On the top right corner of the browser you will see 3 stripes option, click on it.
- After that click on Settings from the list of menus available on chrome’s panel.
- At the end of the page, a button is available with option to “Reset settings”.
- Click on the button and get rid of Ads by GamesLava from your Google Chrome.
How to Reset Mozilla Firefox to Uninstall Ads by GamesLava
- Open Mozilla Firefox web browser and click on the options icon with 3 stripes sign and also click on help option with (?) mark.
- Now click on “Troubleshooting Information” from the given list.
- Within the upper right corner of the next window you can find “Refresh Firefox” button, click on it.
- To reset your Mozilla Firefox browser simply click on “Refresh Firefox” button again, after which all unwanted changes made by Ads by GamesLava will be removed automatically.
Steps to Reset Internet Explorer to Get Rid of Ads by GamesLava
- You need to close all Internet Explorer windows which are currently working or open.
- Now open Internet Explorer again and click on Tools button, with wrench icon.
- Go to the menu and click on Internet Options.
- A dialogue box will appear, then click on Advanced tab on it.
- Saying Reset Internet Explorer Settings, click on Reset again.
- When IE applied the default settings then, click on Close. And then click OK.
Restart the PC is a must for taking effect on all the changes you have made.
Step:3 How to Protect your PC from Ads by GamesLava in Near Future
Steps to Turn On Safe Browsing Features
Internet Explorer: Activate SmartScreen Filter against Ads by GamesLava
- This can be done on IE Versions 8 and 9. It mailnly helps in detecting Ads by GamesLava while browsing
- Launch IE
- Choose Tools in IE 9. If you are using IE 8, Find Safety option in Menu
- Now Select SmartScreen Filter and opt for Turn on SmartScreen Filter
- Once done, Restart IE
How to Enable Phishing and Ads by GamesLava Protection on Google Chrome
- Click on Google Chrome browser
- Select Customize and Control Google Chrome (3-Bar Icon)
- Now Choose Settings from the option
- In the Settings Option, Click on Show advanced Settings which can be found at the bottom of the Setup
- Select Privacy Section and click on Enable Phishing and Malware Protection
- Now Restart Chrome, this will keep your browser safe from Ads by GamesLava
How to Block Ads by GamesLava Attack and Web Forgeries
- Click to Load Mozilla Firefox
- Press on Tools on Top Menu and Select options
- Choose Security and enable check mark on following
- warn me when some site installs add-ons
- Block reported Web forgeries
- Block reported attack Sites
If still Ads by GamesLava exists on your system, Scan your PC to detect and Get Rid of it
Kindly submit your question, incase if you wish to know more about Ads by GamesLava Removal