Hey there, I am unable to access any of my saved files and data. When ever I click always ends up with an scary warning message from CTB-Faker stating your file has been encrypted. They are asking me to pay money as a Ransom to get my file back and accessible. Is it safe to pay money??? Can I trust CTB-Faker??? Please Help me Guys…Thanks!!
CTB-Faker is yet another risky Ransomware that is designed mainly to encrypt your saved files and documents. This nasty threat is created by cyber crooks along with the main motive to make easy money. Once activated, CTB-Faker will start encrypting all your important files and lately will ask to pay a huge amount of money as a ransom. It will make all its possible ways to scare user by displaying scary alert messages and fake alerts while surfing. CTB-Faker will state if you will be late or avoid paying the money, you will have to pay a lot for it. It is capable even to make your machine non responsive. CTB-Faker uses advanced algorithm to encrypt all your valuable files heading you towards severe data loss. It silently get added via numerous ways including junk mail, surfing unsafe websites, clicking unusual websites, using unsafe removal media and sometimes even via social sites. CTB-Faker is highly infectious and is capabel even to ruin your machine functionality. Hence, it is advised to take any quick action against CTB-Faker and make your machine secured.
CTB-Faker will modify your security settings and will even turn off firewalls aiming to make an easy way for other risky malware. You would observe there will be continuous degradation in your system's performance and lately it will make it completely unusable. CTB-Faker will block all your active and running applications without your consent. What's more risky, it will add up its leery code in the start up section along with the main motive to get reloaded after every start up. CTB-Faker will make you restricted even to install any genuine and legal software as well. This nasty threat will never let you surf freely rather annoy user by numerous warning alerts and fake messages. CTB-Faker will make you annoyed all the time and even not let you perform any activity on your computer system. In the presence of this malware, you would observe numerous modifications in all over your machine and its interface as well. Thus, it is advised to remove CTB-Faker as soon as possible and thus solve all your PC's issues.
How To Remove CTB-Faker Virus Manually
Step 1 : Restart your computer in safe with networking
- Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 key continuously.
- You will find the Advance Boot Option on your computer screen.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking Option by using arrow keys.
- Login your computer with Administrator account.
Step 2 : Step all CTB-Faker related process
- Press the Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box.
- Type “taskmgr” and Click OK or Hit Enter button.
- Now go to the Process tab and find out CTB-Faker related process.
- Click on End Process button to stop that running process.
Step 3 : Restore Your Windows PC To Factory Settings
System Restore Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore.
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results.
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel.
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option.
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Hope these manual steps help you successfully remove the CTB-Faker infection from your computer. If you have performed all the above manual steps and still can’t access your files or cannot remove this nasty ransomware infection from your computer then you should choose a powerful malware removal tool. You can easily remove this harmful virus from your computer by using third party tool. It is the best and the most easy way to get rid of this infection.
If you have any further question regarding this threat or its removal then you can directly ask your question from our experts. A panel of highly experienced and qualified tech support experts are waiting to help you.