“Teerac.A and Viking.JJ Trojan virus has been detected by Windows defender on my computer but this security tool is not capable to permanently delete Teerac.A and Viking.JJ infection on my computer. Use of other anti virus programs also didn't help me to get rid of Teerac.A and Viking.JJ on my computer. In a very short time span these two infection has made my computer extremely slow and unstable. While operations on my infected computer, it get frequently restarts, freezing and show BSOD. Could any one help me please to remove Teerac.A and Viking.JJ on my computer.”
Teerac.A and Viking.JJ is a distinctive Trojan horse which is as devastating as a virus. Instead of all its malicious, damaging and harmful consequences it is very hard to detect it by normal users. Even more, anti virus programs may also only detect it on an infected computer but fails to remove Teerac.A and Viking.JJ. It can change it's form quickly and cheat an user if they have almost find it. The activation of two most dangerous malware simultaneously make the situation more chronic, because both these Trojan horse programs bring many other hazardous malware infection and viruses on your computer. So your already compromised computer get tempered very easily and loses its stability, perfection, performance and security.
Teerac.A and Viking.JJ are such kind of malicious infection that uses many stealthy and deceptive methods to infiltrate into any targeted online computer. The most used method of infiltration is use of email spoofing. The developers of these Trojan horse viruses spread the infection by distribution of Spam emails that lure Internet users to open the attachment files on their computer and view the content but with just a click on attachment file an auto executable and single click installer file activate these infections on their computer. It is also possible that you get this infection on your computer by downloading free bundled programs or by visiting illegal/ hacked/ or malicious website or, the infection reaches to your computer with any other infected media like pen drive, memory card etc. After activation. These two Trojan viruses apply all those possible gimmick and malicious activities that lead in hacking of your online accounts (banking/social/official), theft of identifiable, severe loss of data etc. So you should remove Teerac.A and Viking.JJ Trojan virus as soon as possible. The steps for removal of Teerac.A and Viking.JJ are as follows.
Steps to Remove Teerac.A and Viking.JJ
Step 1>> How to Boot Windows in Safe Mode to isolate Teerac.A and Viking.JJ
Step 2>> How to View Hidden Files created by Teerac.A and Viking.JJ
for Windows XP
- Exit all Program and Go to Desktop
- Select My Computer icon and Double Click to Open it
- Click on the Tools Menu and now select and Click on Folder Options.
- Select on View Tab that appears in New Window.
- Check mark on the box next to Dispaly the Contents of System Folders
- Now Check the box in order to Show Hidden Files and Folders
- Now press on Apply and OK to close the Window.
- As soon as these steps are performed, you can view the files and folders that were created by Teerac.A and Viking.JJ and hidden till now.
for Windows Vista
- Minimize all Window and Go to Desktop
- Click on the Start Button which can be found in lower lef Corner having Windows Logo
- Click on the Control Panel on the Menu and Open it
- Control Panel can be opened in Classic View or Control Panel Home View.
- If you have Selected Classic View, follow this
- Double Click on the Folder icon to open it
- Now select the view tab
- Click on Option to Show Hidden Files or Folders
- If you have Selected Control Panel Home View, follow this
- Appearance and Personalization link is to be Clicked
- Select on Show Hidden Files or Folders
- Press Apply Option and then Click on OK.
This will Show all the Folders including those created by Teerac.A and Viking.JJ
Know how to view Hidden Folders on Windows 7, Win 8 and Windows 10
(Following the above steps are necessary to view all the files created by Teerac.A and Viking.JJ and that is known to exist on Compromised PC.)
- Open the Run Box by holding together the Start Key and R.
- Now Type and input appwiz.cpl and press on OK
- This will take you to the Control Panel, Now Search for Suspicious programs or any entries related to Teerac.A and Viking.JJ. Unistall it once if you happen to find it. However be sure not to Uninstall any other program from the list.
- In the Search Field, Type msconfig and press on Enter, this will pop-up a Window
In the Startup Menu, Uncheck all the Teerac.A and Viking.JJ related entries or which are Unknown as Manufacturer.
Step 3>> Open the Run Box by Pressing Start Key and R in Combination
- Copy + Paste the following Command as
- notepad %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/hosts and press on OK
- This will Open a new file. If your system has been hacked by Teerac.A and Viking.JJ, certain IP’s will be displayed which can be found in the bottom of the screen.
Look for the suspicious IP that is present in your Localhost
Step 4>> How to Terminate Teerac.A and Viking.JJ Running Processes
- Go the Processes Tab by pressing on CTRL+SHIFT+ESC Keys Together.
- Look for the Teerac.A and Viking.JJ Running Processes.
- Right Click on Teerac.A and Viking.JJ and End the Process.
Step 5>> How to Remove Teerac.A and Viking.JJ Related Registry Entries
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Run box and Hit Enter Key
- This will open all the list of entries.
- Now Find and search the entries created by Teerac.A and Viking.JJ and cautiously delete it.
- Alternatively, you can manually search for it in the list to delete Teerac.A and Viking.JJ Manually.
Unfortunately, if you are unable to remove Teerac.A and Viking.JJ, Scan your PC Now
Also submit question and let us know in case you are having some doubt. Our Experts will definitely respond with some positive suggestions for the same. Thanks!