“I am sufering from .ttt file encryption om my Windows 10 computer system. My all saved files have been encrypted with an additional file extension “.ttt”. At first, I tried to delete the extension to get back files in the original format but it didn't work. Thereafter I text files in every folder which contains initial instructions to access my files. It is now very clear that a ransomware virus has attacked on my computer and asking for a ransom. Should I pay the ransom against TeslaCrypt ttt extension? Can I remove TeslaCrypt ttt extension from my files?”
TeslaCrypt ttt extension is a ransomware virus. It is just a malware infection like adware, browser hijacker or Trojans. Their are many similarity between this ransomware and other kind of malware. This kind of infection also follow the same pattern of infiltration likewise other malware infection. the developers team of this ransomware are some unethical software developers and cyber criminals. The ransomware program uses RSA file encryption algorithm with a public and private keys. An innocent PC user can't get access of files affected with this ransomware infection and they need private keys to unlock the file encryption. So the cyber criminals releases a ransom note on their computer in a .txt ot .html file format.
TeslaCrypt ttt extension ransomware virus can invade your online computer system by downloading bundled freeware and opening of Spam email file attachments. These two methods of infiltration are very common and most online PC users would be victimized by this ransomware virus by these stealthy methods. When the user innocently download any freeware then he/she have no any consent that the free bundled program also activate a malicious program on their computer. Apart from these two, the PC users can also get this ransomware infection by visiting any hacked or malicious websites, or by free online scan of computer, clicking malicious links on pop-ups etc. The users should not trust on cyber criminals because it is also reported that after receiving ransom they refused to provide keys to unlock the file and left the user to suffer with severe data loss. So you should take immediate action to remove TeslaCrypt ttt extension ransomware infection from your computer.
How To Remove TeslaCrypt ttt extension Virus Manually
Step 1 : Restart your computer in safe with networking
- Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 key continuously.
- You will find the Advance Boot Option on your computer screen.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking Option by using arrow keys.
- Login your computer with Administrator account.
Step 2 : Step all TeslaCrypt ttt extension related process
- Press the Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box.
- Type “taskmgr” and Click OK or Hit Enter button.
- Now go to the Process tab and find out TeslaCrypt ttt extension related process.
- Click on End Process button to stop that running process.
Step 3 : Restore Your Windows PC To Factory Settings
System Restore Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore.
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results.
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel.
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option.
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Hope these manual steps help you successfully remove the TeslaCrypt ttt extension infection from your computer. If you have performed all the above manual steps and still can’t access your files or cannot remove this nasty ransomware infection from your computer then you should choose a powerful malware removal tool. You can easily remove this harmful virus from your computer by using third party tool. It is the best and the most easy way to get rid of this infection.
If you have any further question regarding this threat or its removal then you can directly ask your question from our experts. A panel of highly experienced and qualified tech support experts are waiting to help you.