I am running Vipre Security application on Lenovo Laptop where use to run Windows 7 operating system. Problems is: my system is slow and security application stopped working, can't scan, but send report of PC is infected with HTML/ScrInject.B.Gen. It was in c/ administrator/ appdata/local/microsoft/windows/temporary internet files/low IE5/ htm file and deleted it. Scan again for the second time but it is showing nothing. I am really annoyed with such problems. If you have idea to resolve HTML/ScrInject.B.Gen, please suggest me. Your suggestion will be highly appreciated.
HTML/ScrInject.B.Gen is find out Trojan Horse program which specially used to spread Java Script based files It is capable to alter the home pages by inserting malicious iFrames into HTML pages. It use to run corrupt stealthily without user assent. HTML/ScrInject.B.Gen are designed in such manner that usually use get install when install the application promoted from fake overhauls website, use to share the files over network as P2P, use to read of the email attachment (.doc, .xls, .ppt), use infected secondary storage device etc. HTML/ScrInject.B.Gen every time use to drop certain infectious files and use to always run in your system background.
HTML/ScrInject.B.Gen use to load various tracking technologies like Pexels, Beacons, Tracking cookies and severeal other things without user permission. Furthermore once its executes its files , alter your PC settings such as registry, system files without user permission. It use to endangers start-up of system by adding its own Hkeys and bring more of different problems. It disable firewall and several other settings to hide iteself and easily carry of its nettlesome activity.
HTML/ScrInject.B.Gen runs its too many other wired process, disturb normal functions, cause system crash or blue screen error. It always use to run its own process due to which your computer start performing in slow manner. It paves path for remote attacker and other Internet threat to easily get down in the system. However infiltration are done to assemble of your details like account number, password, card details and other relative things which make financial profit to creators. Recommended to get to solution and remove HTML/ScrInject.B.Gen completely.
Steps to Remove HTML/ScrInject.B.Gen
Step 1>> How to Boot Windows in Safe Mode to isolate HTML/ScrInject.B.Gen
Step 2>> How to View Hidden Files created by HTML/ScrInject.B.Gen
for Windows XP
- Exit all Program and Go to Desktop
- Select My Computer icon and Double Click to Open it
- Click on the Tools Menu and now select and Click on Folder Options.
- Select on View Tab that appears in New Window.
- Check mark on the box next to Dispaly the Contents of System Folders
- Now Check the box in order to Show Hidden Files and Folders
- Now press on Apply and OK to close the Window.
- As soon as these steps are performed, you can view the files and folders that were created by HTML/ScrInject.B.Gen and hidden till now.
for Windows Vista
- Minimize all Window and Go to Desktop
- Click on the Start Button which can be found in lower lef Corner having Windows Logo
- Click on the Control Panel on the Menu and Open it
- Control Panel can be opened in Classic View or Control Panel Home View.
- If you have Selected Classic View, follow this
- Double Click on the Folder icon to open it
- Now select the view tab
- Click on Option to Show Hidden Files or Folders
- If you have Selected Control Panel Home View, follow this
- Appearance and Personalization link is to be Clicked
- Select on Show Hidden Files or Folders
- Press Apply Option and then Click on OK.
This will Show all the Folders including those created by HTML/ScrInject.B.Gen
Know how to view Hidden Folders on Windows 7, Win 8 and Windows 10
(Following the above steps are necessary to view all the files created by HTML/ScrInject.B.Gen and that is known to exist on Compromised PC.)
- Open the Run Box by holding together the Start Key and R.
- Now Type and input appwiz.cpl and press on OK
- This will take you to the Control Panel, Now Search for Suspicious programs or any entries related to HTML/ScrInject.B.Gen. Unistall it once if you happen to find it. However be sure not to Uninstall any other program from the list.
- In the Search Field, Type msconfig and press on Enter, this will pop-up a Window
In the Startup Menu, Uncheck all the HTML/ScrInject.B.Gen related entries or which are Unknown as Manufacturer.
Step 3>> Open the Run Box by Pressing Start Key and R in Combination
- Copy + Paste the following Command as
- notepad %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/hosts and press on OK
- This will Open a new file. If your system has been hacked by HTML/ScrInject.B.Gen, certain IP’s will be displayed which can be found in the bottom of the screen.
Look for the suspicious IP that is present in your Localhost
Step 4>> How to Terminate HTML/ScrInject.B.Gen Running Processes
- Go the Processes Tab by pressing on CTRL+SHIFT+ESC Keys Together.
- Look for the HTML/ScrInject.B.Gen Running Processes.
- Right Click on HTML/ScrInject.B.Gen and End the Process.
Step 5>> How to Remove HTML/ScrInject.B.Gen Related Registry Entries
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Run box and Hit Enter Key
- This will open all the list of entries.
- Now Find and search the entries created by HTML/ScrInject.B.Gen and cautiously delete it.
- Alternatively, you can manually search for it in the list to delete HTML/ScrInject.B.Gen Manually.
Unfortunately, if you are unable to remove HTML/ScrInject.B.Gen, Scan your PC Now
Also submit question and let us know in case you are having some doubt. Our Experts will definitely respond with some positive suggestions for the same. Thanks!