Oh shit!!!Trojan:Win32/Patched.AP flagged again and again by my antivirus program. I am fed up by receiving this alert. Due to this pesky Trojan my computer is showing awful performance that I never experienced before. What should I do in order to get rid of this issue because even after removing it with antivirus this threat still exist in my system. Help me.
Trojan:Win32/Patched.AP included in the Windows based computer along with junk attachments from emails through unknown source. This is a nasty Trojan which is capable of contributing several harms inside the affected PC. It frequently replaces previous configuration of system without knowledge that will bring a lot of trouble. There would be crashing of the system has been reported. Many a time system would not responding as before and there might be sudden system turn off occur. Trojan:Win32/Patched.AP does not let the system to be performed normally as it was before.
Trojan:Win32/Patched.AP sets in the registries by creating its own registry and through rooted itself in the system directory so deeply the threat couldn't be eliminated usually. This is not the end it can add sophisticated code which executed automatically and that's why it get launched without permission. Even more by altering system security it can take advantage of loopholes of system that's why it can open doorway for other computer vulnerabilities as worms, sypware, browser hijacker, adware and many more. What worse, this Trojan can capture private and other sensitive details of system that could send to cyber criminals for its own profits. Now the hazardousness of this threat is pretty evident. So go to urgent removal of it. Since the antivirus program has been compromised by it that's why one should look for other effective way to uninstall Trojan:Win32/Patched.AP. Try this outlined step by step guide in order to do so.
Steps to Remove Trojan:Win32/Patched.AP
Step 1>> How to Boot Windows in Safe Mode to isolate Trojan:Win32/Patched.AP
Step 2>> How to View Hidden Files created by Trojan:Win32/Patched.AP
for Windows XP
- Exit all Program and Go to Desktop
- Select My Computer icon and Double Click to Open it
- Click on the Tools Menu and now select and Click on Folder Options.
- Select on View Tab that appears in New Window.
- Check mark on the box next to Dispaly the Contents of System Folders
- Now Check the box in order to Show Hidden Files and Folders
- Now press on Apply and OK to close the Window.
- As soon as these steps are performed, you can view the files and folders that were created by Trojan:Win32/Patched.AP and hidden till now.
for Windows Vista
- Minimize all Window and Go to Desktop
- Click on the Start Button which can be found in lower lef Corner having Windows Logo
- Click on the Control Panel on the Menu and Open it
- Control Panel can be opened in Classic View or Control Panel Home View.
- If you have Selected Classic View, follow this
- Double Click on the Folder icon to open it
- Now select the view tab
- Click on Option to Show Hidden Files or Folders
- If you have Selected Control Panel Home View, follow this
- Appearance and Personalization link is to be Clicked
- Select on Show Hidden Files or Folders
- Press Apply Option and then Click on OK.
This will Show all the Folders including those created by Trojan:Win32/Patched.AP
Know how to view Hidden Folders on Windows 7, Win 8 and Windows 10
(Following the above steps are necessary to view all the files created by Trojan:Win32/Patched.AP and that is known to exist on Compromised PC.)
- Open the Run Box by holding together the Start Key and R.
- Now Type and input appwiz.cpl and press on OK
- This will take you to the Control Panel, Now Search for Suspicious programs or any entries related to Trojan:Win32/Patched.AP. Unistall it once if you happen to find it. However be sure not to Uninstall any other program from the list.
- In the Search Field, Type msconfig and press on Enter, this will pop-up a Window
In the Startup Menu, Uncheck all the Trojan:Win32/Patched.AP related entries or which are Unknown as Manufacturer.
Step 3>> Open the Run Box by Pressing Start Key and R in Combination
- Copy + Paste the following Command as
- notepad %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/hosts and press on OK
- This will Open a new file. If your system has been hacked by Trojan:Win32/Patched.AP, certain IP’s will be displayed which can be found in the bottom of the screen.
Look for the suspicious IP that is present in your Localhost
Step 4>> How to Terminate Trojan:Win32/Patched.AP Running Processes
- Go the Processes Tab by pressing on CTRL+SHIFT+ESC Keys Together.
- Look for the Trojan:Win32/Patched.AP Running Processes.
- Right Click on Trojan:Win32/Patched.AP and End the Process.
Step 5>> How to Remove Trojan:Win32/Patched.AP Related Registry Entries
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Run box and Hit Enter Key
- This will open all the list of entries.
- Now Find and search the entries created by Trojan:Win32/Patched.AP and cautiously delete it.
- Alternatively, you can manually search for it in the list to delete Trojan:Win32/Patched.AP Manually.
Unfortunately, if you are unable to remove Trojan:Win32/Patched.AP, Scan your PC Now
Also submit question and let us know in case you are having some doubt. Our Experts will definitely respond with some positive suggestions for the same. Thanks!