In this post, you will know how to remove .Tornado File Virus from infected system and restore damaged files or data. So read the post carefully and follow the easy steps to make your system clean.
.Tornado File Virus : Complete Description About The Ransomware
.Tornado File Virus is found as a severe system malware that is confirmed as ransomware by system security experts. Once it gain access to your system then start making various malicious activities that can endanger your files and system too. It leads your computer to several fatal problems. It silently intruded on system and start configuring it to collect all the targeted files or data such as images, audios, videos, html, pdfs, presentations files, spreadsheets and many more to follow the encryption on system. Using a powerful encryption mechanism like AES and RSA encryption ciphers to lock your files.
After following successful encryption on targeted files it locks them completely by appending ".Tornado" extension to them. You can not access all your files without having a proper decryption software or private key that you have to buy from the hackers by paying ransom payment to them in a form of software fee. Ransomware developers send infection files of .Tornado File Virus similarly as they do in most of the cases. Most of the time the hackers mostly reliable on sending infections through phishing and spam emails to the PC users mailboxes in a form of invoice receipt and official doc file. When you open it on your PC then the infection executable download and start executing on system to infect it. Several more ways are through file sharing, suspicious sites, exploit kits and so on.
.Tornado File Virus : Technical Information
.Tornado File Virus
|Symptoms||adds .tornado suffix to the file extension.|
|Distribution Method||via spam emails, macro script, downloading infected word files|
|Detection Tool||Free Scanner to detect .Tornado File Virus|
But you should never trust on the suspicious hackers because they only want to make money by endangering your files. So you should always alert and do not make payments to get back your files because they are not going to help you anymore even after the ransom payment. So do not waste money and time only use a strong anti-malware to remove .Tornado File Virus from infected system as soon as possible to save your computer from permanent damage and use backup to recover your lost files.
How To Remove .Tornado File Virus Virus Manually
Step 1 : Restart your computer in safe with networking
- Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 key continuously.
- You will find the Advance Boot Option on your computer screen.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking Option by using arrow keys.
- Login your computer with Administrator account.
Step 2 : Step all .Tornado File Virus related process
- Press the Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box.
- Type “taskmgr” and Click OK or Hit Enter button.
- Now go to the Process tab and find out .Tornado File Virus related process.
- Click on End Process button to stop that running process.
Step 3 : Restore Your Windows PC To Factory Settings
System Restore Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore.
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results.
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel.
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option.
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Hope these manual steps help you successfully remove the .Tornado File Virus infection from your computer. If you have performed all the above manual steps and still can’t access your files or cannot remove this nasty ransomware infection from your computer then you should choose a powerful malware removal tool. You can easily remove this harmful virus from your computer by using third party tool. It is the best and the most easy way to get rid of this infection.
If you have any further question regarding this threat or its removal then you can directly ask your question from our experts. A panel of highly experienced and qualified tech support experts are waiting to help you.