“TR / FireHooker.1825 has infected my Windows Computer completely. My anti virus program was detected TR / FireHooker.1825 as a Trojan Horse Virus many times and every time it had assured me that the threat was removed. But it was not in deed, the Trojan virus was working in the back ground and as a result I am unable to access my computer. I am facing data loss and corruption of operating files on my computer. When ever I power on my machine and start computer, it take hours but fail to launch Windows. What should I do now to remove TR / FireHooker.1825 and get back access of my computer?”
TR / FireHooker.1825 is notorious and nefarious Trojan intent to ruin compromised computers all steal all your confidential information on the computer. The attack of this terrible infection cause very destructive damage your computer data, applications, programs, information, and your money in your online account too. Mainly Trojan infection TR / FireHooker.1825 comes to your computer via fake scanner that appears in your browser automatically. It can also spread through a free download of bundled software, video games, add-ons, etc. Visiting illegal or malicious Web sites or any re-programming that contains the infection may be a possible cause of the arrival of TR / FireHooker.1825, This Trojan is very powerful and shows its strength in any browser, like Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc. .
When TR / FireHooker.1825 is get success to invade your system security and starts its malicious activities then you will notice frequent detection of dangerous security threats, and infections by your anti virus. You will also get fake virus alerts which is displayed by this Trojan. These fake alerts scare you and force you to buy security software which is rogue in real. Browser settings will be changed and you can not get web search result in the desired order, because it starts to redirect search on sponsored, hacked, phishing or malicious websites. You will lose all control of your computer, browser, personal information such as credit card details and e-mail account and password too. Hacker will receive all the data theft by this Trojan and victimize users by severe cyber crime. The steps to remove TR / FireHooker.1825 is being given further in this post.
Steps to Remove TR / FireHooker.1825
Step 1>> How to Boot Windows in Safe Mode to isolate TR / FireHooker.1825
Step 2>> How to View Hidden Files created by TR / FireHooker.1825
for Windows XP
- Exit all Program and Go to Desktop
- Select My Computer icon and Double Click to Open it
- Click on the Tools Menu and now select and Click on Folder Options.
- Select on View Tab that appears in New Window.
- Check mark on the box next to Dispaly the Contents of System Folders
- Now Check the box in order to Show Hidden Files and Folders
- Now press on Apply and OK to close the Window.
- As soon as these steps are performed, you can view the files and folders that were created by TR / FireHooker.1825 and hidden till now.
for Windows Vista
- Minimize all Window and Go to Desktop
- Click on the Start Button which can be found in lower lef Corner having Windows Logo
- Click on the Control Panel on the Menu and Open it
- Control Panel can be opened in Classic View or Control Panel Home View.
- If you have Selected Classic View, follow this
- Double Click on the Folder icon to open it
- Now select the view tab
- Click on Option to Show Hidden Files or Folders
- If you have Selected Control Panel Home View, follow this
- Appearance and Personalization link is to be Clicked
- Select on Show Hidden Files or Folders
- Press Apply Option and then Click on OK.
This will Show all the Folders including those created by TR / FireHooker.1825
Know how to view Hidden Folders on Windows 7, Win 8 and Windows 10
(Following the above steps are necessary to view all the files created by TR / FireHooker.1825 and that is known to exist on Compromised PC.)
- Open the Run Box by holding together the Start Key and R.
- Now Type and input appwiz.cpl and press on OK
- This will take you to the Control Panel, Now Search for Suspicious programs or any entries related to TR / FireHooker.1825. Unistall it once if you happen to find it. However be sure not to Uninstall any other program from the list.
- In the Search Field, Type msconfig and press on Enter, this will pop-up a Window
In the Startup Menu, Uncheck all the TR / FireHooker.1825 related entries or which are Unknown as Manufacturer.
Step 3>> Open the Run Box by Pressing Start Key and R in Combination
- Copy + Paste the following Command as
- notepad %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/hosts and press on OK
- This will Open a new file. If your system has been hacked by TR / FireHooker.1825, certain IP’s will be displayed which can be found in the bottom of the screen.
Look for the suspicious IP that is present in your Localhost
Step 4>> How to Terminate TR / FireHooker.1825 Running Processes
- Go the Processes Tab by pressing on CTRL+SHIFT+ESC Keys Together.
- Look for the TR / FireHooker.1825 Running Processes.
- Right Click on TR / FireHooker.1825 and End the Process.
Step 5>> How to Remove TR / FireHooker.1825 Related Registry Entries
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Run box and Hit Enter Key
- This will open all the list of entries.
- Now Find and search the entries created by TR / FireHooker.1825 and cautiously delete it.
- Alternatively, you can manually search for it in the list to delete TR / FireHooker.1825 Manually.
Unfortunately, if you are unable to remove TR / FireHooker.1825, Scan your PC Now
Also submit question and let us know in case you are having some doubt. Our Experts will definitely respond with some positive suggestions for the same. Thanks!