Does your System get infected with Trojan.Banswift!gen1? Is it mess up your all System and browser settings? Are you getting tons of malicious links on your PC? Do you want to get rid of these issues from your infected PC? If yes then go through with this post and get an effective removal tip to get rid of Trojan.Banswift!gen1.
Trojan.Banswift!gen1 Description :
Trojan.Banswift!gen1 is a vicious and dangerous Trojan infection that discovered on 20th May 2016. This variant of Trojan infection is associated with Trojan.Banswift family. It targets the core System of windows to complete its malicious tasks which execute a series of commands after getting inside their PC secretly. It uses highly advanced rootkit technology to bypass the anti-virus programs and to cause lots of damages into the targeted PC. It secretly weakens the defense of the targeted machine and silently drops several malicious infection including redirect virus, worm, adware, ransomware and many more onto the compromised system. On the other hand, it pretend itself as a very useful tool but in reality, it has been used by cyber hackers to control over your all web browser via remote server. what's worst, it is capable to steal your all crucial and confidential data such as IP address, banking login details, ID, password etc. If you do not want to make thing worse on your PC then it is very necessary to delete Trojan.Banswift!gen1 from your infected PC as soon as possible.
Generally, System get infected with Trojan.Banswift!gen1 when malicious codes executed on the targeted machine. The source of the infiltration may due to to the changing ways of this Trojan how it is deployed on the affected PC. But typically, it intrudes into your PC via Spam emails. When you open the letter from well reputable institution to deceive the recipients. Apart from this, malicious links from several social media sites and instant messaging applications are also distributing this variant of Trojan infection. In order to execute itself on the Windows start-up, it makes a copy of itself under the System files and then registry entry is created to call the executable files on each windows start. It drops several malicious files on different folders to compromised the targeted PC.
Risk Brought To You By Trojan.Banswift!gen1
- Track and store your all online activities which violates your all privacy and steal your crucial data.
- Slows down the overall System performance speed by taking up more System resources.
- Blocks your legitimate program and tools from running.
- Trojan.Banswift!gen1 may invite more malicious programs and infections to compromise your PC.
- Triggered you with unstoppable pop-up ads and links to interfere with your System activities.
Steps to Remove Trojan.Banswift!gen1
Step 1>> How to Boot Windows in Safe Mode to isolate Trojan.Banswift!gen1
Step 2>> How to View Hidden Files created by Trojan.Banswift!gen1
for Windows XP
- Exit all Program and Go to Desktop
- Select My Computer icon and Double Click to Open it
- Click on the Tools Menu and now select and Click on Folder Options.
- Select on View Tab that appears in New Window.
- Check mark on the box next to Dispaly the Contents of System Folders
- Now Check the box in order to Show Hidden Files and Folders
- Now press on Apply and OK to close the Window.
- As soon as these steps are performed, you can view the files and folders that were created by Trojan.Banswift!gen1 and hidden till now.
for Windows Vista
- Minimize all Window and Go to Desktop
- Click on the Start Button which can be found in lower lef Corner having Windows Logo
- Click on the Control Panel on the Menu and Open it
- Control Panel can be opened in Classic View or Control Panel Home View.
- If you have Selected Classic View, follow this
- Double Click on the Folder icon to open it
- Now select the view tab
- Click on Option to Show Hidden Files or Folders
- If you have Selected Control Panel Home View, follow this
- Appearance and Personalization link is to be Clicked
- Select on Show Hidden Files or Folders
- Press Apply Option and then Click on OK.
This will Show all the Folders including those created by Trojan.Banswift!gen1
Know how to view Hidden Folders on Windows 7, Win 8 and Windows 10
(Following the above steps are necessary to view all the files created by Trojan.Banswift!gen1 and that is known to exist on Compromised PC.)
- Open the Run Box by holding together the Start Key and R.
- Now Type and input appwiz.cpl and press on OK
- This will take you to the Control Panel, Now Search for Suspicious programs or any entries related to Trojan.Banswift!gen1. Unistall it once if you happen to find it. However be sure not to Uninstall any other program from the list.
- In the Search Field, Type msconfig and press on Enter, this will pop-up a Window
In the Startup Menu, Uncheck all the Trojan.Banswift!gen1 related entries or which are Unknown as Manufacturer.
Step 3>> Open the Run Box by Pressing Start Key and R in Combination
- Copy + Paste the following Command as
- notepad %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/hosts and press on OK
- This will Open a new file. If your system has been hacked by Trojan.Banswift!gen1, certain IP’s will be displayed which can be found in the bottom of the screen.
Look for the suspicious IP that is present in your Localhost
Step 4>> How to Terminate Trojan.Banswift!gen1 Running Processes
- Go the Processes Tab by pressing on CTRL+SHIFT+ESC Keys Together.
- Look for the Trojan.Banswift!gen1 Running Processes.
- Right Click on Trojan.Banswift!gen1 and End the Process.
Step 5>> How to Remove Trojan.Banswift!gen1 Related Registry Entries
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Run box and Hit Enter Key
- This will open all the list of entries.
- Now Find and search the entries created by Trojan.Banswift!gen1 and cautiously delete it.
- Alternatively, you can manually search for it in the list to delete Trojan.Banswift!gen1 Manually.
Unfortunately, if you are unable to remove Trojan.Banswift!gen1, Scan your PC Now
Also submit question and let us know in case you are having some doubt. Our Experts will definitely respond with some positive suggestions for the same. Thanks!