Recently, I have got my files corrupted owing to Trojan.Downloader.JSTJ. I don't know how it intruded in to my PC. It is very stubborn program which has failed my antivirus software and just keep coming back again on my PC. I am seeking a guide to remove Trojan.Downloader.JSTJ. So, Please anyone suggests me some guide to remove Trojan.Downloader.JSTJ completely?
What is Trojan.Downloader.JSTJ?
Trojan.Downloader.JSTJ is a very dangerous Trojan virus which is utilized by third party to destruct your PC totally to again benefit. Basically, it targets windows PC to harm it and corrupt your various files to get profit. Mostly, Trojan.Downloader.JSTJ enters on the PC by the help of freeware program like multimedia files, after clicking some porn links, visiting many suspicious website, spam emails attachment and via fake update sites etc.
Once, Trojan.Downloader.JSTJ invaded into your computer, then surely it will lays its harmful impact deeply into the system, your registry entry will be modified by this intrusive threat as well as it weaken your PC's security and other tools for fetching more hazardous to spoil your PC totally. It will be so harmful for your CPU because it can consume it's resources highly and slow down your computer highly than usual.
Moreover, Trojan.Downloader.JSTJ can corrupt your important files later you will get another files executed into your computer that would be enough to endanger your computer highly. It may steal your confidential information either about your login details or commercial for transferring the third party to gain benefit. So, Trojan.Downloader.JSTJ must be removed shortly without more delaying even at once if possible.
Steps to Remove Trojan.Downloader.JSTJ
Step 1>> How to Boot Windows in Safe Mode to isolate Trojan.Downloader.JSTJ
Step 2>> How to View Hidden Files created by Trojan.Downloader.JSTJ
for Windows XP
- Exit all Program and Go to Desktop
- Select My Computer icon and Double Click to Open it
- Click on the Tools Menu and now select and Click on Folder Options.
- Select on View Tab that appears in New Window.
- Check mark on the box next to Dispaly the Contents of System Folders
- Now Check the box in order to Show Hidden Files and Folders
- Now press on Apply and OK to close the Window.
- As soon as these steps are performed, you can view the files and folders that were created by Trojan.Downloader.JSTJ and hidden till now.
for Windows Vista
- Minimize all Window and Go to Desktop
- Click on the Start Button which can be found in lower lef Corner having Windows Logo
- Click on the Control Panel on the Menu and Open it
- Control Panel can be opened in Classic View or Control Panel Home View.
- If you have Selected Classic View, follow this
- Double Click on the Folder icon to open it
- Now select the view tab
- Click on Option to Show Hidden Files or Folders
- If you have Selected Control Panel Home View, follow this
- Appearance and Personalization link is to be Clicked
- Select on Show Hidden Files or Folders
- Press Apply Option and then Click on OK.
This will Show all the Folders including those created by Trojan.Downloader.JSTJ
Know how to view Hidden Folders on Windows 7, Win 8 and Windows 10
(Following the above steps are necessary to view all the files created by Trojan.Downloader.JSTJ and that is known to exist on Compromised PC.)
- Open the Run Box by holding together the Start Key and R.
- Now Type and input appwiz.cpl and press on OK
- This will take you to the Control Panel, Now Search for Suspicious programs or any entries related to Trojan.Downloader.JSTJ. Unistall it once if you happen to find it. However be sure not to Uninstall any other program from the list.
- In the Search Field, Type msconfig and press on Enter, this will pop-up a Window
In the Startup Menu, Uncheck all the Trojan.Downloader.JSTJ related entries or which are Unknown as Manufacturer.
Step 3>> Open the Run Box by Pressing Start Key and R in Combination
- Copy + Paste the following Command as
- notepad %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/hosts and press on OK
- This will Open a new file. If your system has been hacked by Trojan.Downloader.JSTJ, certain IP’s will be displayed which can be found in the bottom of the screen.
Look for the suspicious IP that is present in your Localhost
Step 4>> How to Terminate Trojan.Downloader.JSTJ Running Processes
- Go the Processes Tab by pressing on CTRL+SHIFT+ESC Keys Together.
- Look for the Trojan.Downloader.JSTJ Running Processes.
- Right Click on Trojan.Downloader.JSTJ and End the Process.
Step 5>> How to Remove Trojan.Downloader.JSTJ Related Registry Entries
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Run box and Hit Enter Key
- This will open all the list of entries.
- Now Find and search the entries created by Trojan.Downloader.JSTJ and cautiously delete it.
- Alternatively, you can manually search for it in the list to delete Trojan.Downloader.JSTJ Manually.
Unfortunately, if you are unable to remove Trojan.Downloader.JSTJ, Scan your PC Now
Also submit question and let us know in case you are having some doubt. Our Experts will definitely respond with some positive suggestions for the same. Thanks!