Trojan.Silentbrute.B is very pigheaded and contagious Trojan horse virus. It can carry out destructive actions on your computer. And as soon as the security program detect this Trojan horse on your computer, you should take immediate action of removal. If you are getting massive display of warning pop-ups, offers to install or update security programs even while an anti virus is running on your computer then it means that your computer is already infected with the virus seriously. It has a strong ability to corrupt your system files and mess the Windows registry. Many important system files may be destroyed or re-edited, altered, or removed by this Trojan, which will seriously make sure the system is properly implemented.
Trojan.Silentbrute.B virus can even invade and destroy the firewall anti-virus programs and files related to security tools, making it possible to turn off security features and remove unusable. That is why some of the victims, perhaps even can not completely remove any of the safety report of their anti-virus software and security tools. Worse yet, once Trojan.Silent Brute virus is installed on the victim machine, capable of remote hackers and cyber criminals to get into the compromised computer secretly without your knowledge. They take remote access of the infected computer and get everything you need on the infected system, especially financial information such as bank account numbers and credit card and other personal data collected by hackers. In this case your computer and personal information or financial information to be disclosed at a high risk, which can also lead to your financial loss. It is therefore advisable and urgent need to remove this virus.
As soon as Trojan.Silentbrute.B gets inside the target system, users can be face annoying redirections on suspicious or fake security or illegal websites or web pages that contain a lot of malicious links or porn images. Thus, every time users search web, they will get unwanted websites which automatically open in new tab or web browser. In addition, they can get a bunch of pop-up ads while visiting a web page. This can disrupt the browsing habits on the Internet. In addition, you often feel that someone is in control of your system without your permission, and it seems that anyone touching the mouse and secretly scan your system. It also steal your personal identifiable and other confidential informations like email ID, User name, Pass words, Credit/debit card details etc. Therefore, you must remove Trojan.Silentbrute.B as soon as possible and make your computer infection free.
How to Remove Trojan.Silentbrute.B from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall Trojan.Silentbrute.B from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to Trojan.Silentbrute.B using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find Trojan.Silentbrute.B
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate Trojan.Silentbrute.B.
Step3: How to Uninstall Trojan.Silentbrute.B from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to Trojan.Silentbrute.B and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to Trojan.Silentbrute.B and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose Trojan.Silentbrute.B and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select Trojan.Silentbrute.B and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete Trojan.Silentbrute.B Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type Trojan.Silentbrute.B to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all Trojan.Silentbrute.B named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only Trojan.Silentbrute.B entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of Trojan.Silentbrute.B, or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.