Hey guys, three days ago, whenever I launch the task bar Window in my Windows machine, I accidentally receive lots of fake notifications stating that my computer is infected with a destructive threat known as Trojan-Spy.Win32.Banker.aiw. The worst impact of this threat is , this one may cut off the functions of the firewall detection and antivirus applications etc. I have tried lots of manual methods to delete Trojan-Spy.Win32.Banker.aiw, no luck these methods gets failed to block this infection. at this time, I cannot run my active program and perform any activity on the PC as before. Someone recommend me quick removal instructions to get rid of Trojan-Spy.Win32.Banker.aiw threat from my system ?
Trojan-Spy.Win32.Banker.aiw is a nasty trojan virus that can invade into Windows computer without giving any kind of information. In most instances, this trojan virus may be distributed through infected torrent files, fake email attachments, media player codecs, using unknown removal devices or other secret ways. In these cases, you should be extra careful when you click on its related mail messages or download freeware components and some others. Along with this, Trojan-Spy.Win32.Banker.aiw may be come as a fake threat name that initiates generates number of fabricated pop-up alerts or other fake warning notifications on the system. If you click on any of the pop-ups or links carelessly, this stubborn threat may immediately reroute you to some fraudulent or third party websites. Trojan-Spy.Win32.Banker.aiw will attack your all earlier versions of Windows based systems and allows notorious developers to executes mass of hazardous activities.
Whenever this threat gets added to your browsers, you will see that your crucial settings of browsers such as home page, search engine, DNS settings, host files or start page of your web browsers. Trojan-Spy.Win32.Banker.aiw would be accidentally set up itself as a lot of vicious codes to victim's start up sections. According to malicious creators, this trojan is a frustrating program that drops lots of spam files to your targeted system. By inserting these files, Trojan-Spy.Win32.Banker.aiw may stealthily consumes the memory spaces and slow down the system running speed. Therefore, if you want to avoid its harmful symptoms, you need to get rid of Trojan-Spy.Win32.Banker.aiw as constantly as possible.
Manual Trojan-Spy.Win32.Banker.aiw Removal Guide
Step 1: How to Start your PC in Safe Mode with Networking to Get Rid of Trojan-Spy.Win32.Banker.aiw
(For Win 7 | XP | Vista Users)
- first of all PC is to be rebooted in Safe Mode with Networking
- Select on Start Button and Click on Shutdown | Restart option and select OK
- when the PC restarts, keep tapping on F8 until you don’t get Advanced Boot Options.
- Safe Mode with Networking Option is to be selected from the list.
(For Win 8 | 8.1 | Win 10 Users)
- Click on Power Button near Windows Login Screen
- Keep Shift Button on the keyboard pressed and select Restart Option
- Now Select on Enable Safe Mode with Networking Option
In case Trojan-Spy.Win32.Banker.aiw, is not letting your PC to Start in Safe Mode, then following Step is to followed
Step 2: Remove Trojan-Spy.Win32.Banker.aiw Using System Restore Process
- PC need to be rebooted to Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- As soon as Command Prompt Window appear on the screen, select on cd restore and press on Enter option
Type rstrui.exe and Click on Enter again.
Now users need to Click on Next option and Choose restore point that was the last time Windows was working fine prior to Trojan-Spy.Win32.Banker.aiw infection. Once done, Click on Next button.
Select Yes to Restore your System and get rid of Trojan-Spy.Win32.Banker.aiw infection.
However, if the above steps does not work to remove Trojan-Spy.Win32.Banker.aiw, follow the below mentioned steps
Step:3 Unhide All Hidden Files and Folders to Delete Trojan-Spy.Win32.Banker.aiw
How to View Trojan-Spy.Win32.Banker.aiw Hidden Folders on Windows XP
- In order to show the hidden files and folders, you need to follow the given instructions:-
- Close all the Windows or minimize the opened application to go to desktop.
- Open “My Computer” by double-clicking on its icon.
- Click on Tools menu and select Folder options.
- Click on the View tab from the new Window.
- Check the Display contents of the system folders options.
- In the Hidden files and folders section, you need to put a check mark on Show hidden files and folders option.
- Click on Apply and then OK button. Now, close the Window.
- Now, you can see all the Trojan-Spy.Win32.Banker.aiw related hidden files and folders on the system.
How to Access Trojan-Spy.Win32.Banker.aiw Hidden folders on Windows Vista
- Minimize or close all opened tabs and go to Desktop.
- Go to the lower left of your screen, you will see Windows logo there, click on Start button.
- Go to Control Panel menu and click on it.
- After Control Panel got opened, there will two options, either “Classic View” or “Control Panel Home View”.
- Do the following when you are in “Classic View”.
- Double click on the icon and open Folder Options.
- Choose View tab.
- Again move to step 5.
- Do the following if you are “Control Panel Home View”.
- Hit button on Appearance and Personalization link.
- Chose Show Hidden Files or Folders.
- Under the Hidden File or Folder section, click on the button which is right next to the Show Hidden Files or Folders.
- Click on Apply button and then hit OK. Now, close the window.
- Now, to show you all hidden files or folders created by Trojan-Spy.Win32.Banker.aiw, you have successfully considered Windows Vista.
How to Unhide Trojan-Spy.Win32.Banker.aiw Created Folders on Windows 7
1. Go to the desktop and tap on the small rectangle which is located in the lower-right part of the system screen.
2. Now, just open the “Start” menu by clicking on the Windows start button which is located in the lower-left side of the PC screen that carries the windows logo.
3. Then after, look for the “Control Panel” menu option in the right-most row and open it.
4. When the Control Panel menu opens, then look for the “Folder Options” link.
5. Tap over the “View tab”.
6. Under the “Advanced Settings” category, double click on the “Hidden Files or Folders” associated with Trojan-Spy.Win32.Banker.aiw.
7. Next, just select the check-box in order to Show hidden files, folders, or drives.
8. After this, click on “Apply” >> “OK” and then close the menu.
9. Now, the Windows 7 should be configured to show you all hidden files, folders or drives.
Steps to Unhide Trojan-Spy.Win32.Banker.aiw related Files and Folders on Windows 8
- First of all, power on your Windows PC and click on start logo button that is found in left side of the system screen.
- Now, move to program lists and select control panel app.
- When Control panel is open completely, click on more settings option.
- After, you will see a Control panel Window and then you choose “Appearance and Personalization” tab.
- In Advance settings dialogue box, you need to tick mark on Show hidden files and folders and clear the check box for Hide protected system files.
- Click on Apply and Ok button. This apply option helps you to detect and eradicate all types of Trojan-Spy.Win32.Banker.aiw related suspicious files.
- Finally, navigate your mouse cursor on close option to exit this panel.
How to View Trojan-Spy.Win32.Banker.aiw associated folders on Windows 10
1. Open the folder if you wish to unhide files.
2. Search and Click on View in Menu bar
3. In Menu click on to view folder options.
4. Again click on View and Enable Radio Button associated with Show hidden files created by Trojan-Spy.Win32.Banker.aiw, folder and drive.
5. Press apply and OK.
Step 4: Press Start Key along with R- copy + paste the below stated command and Click on OK
- This will open up a new file, in case if your system has been hacked, some IP’s will be shown at the bottom of the screen
Click on the Start Menu, Input “Control Panel” in the search box —> Select. Network and Internet —> Network and Sharing Center —> Next Change Adapter Settings. Right-click your Internet connection —> Select on Properties.
- In case if you find Suspicious IP in the local host –or if you are finding it difficult and have any problem then submit question to us and we will be happy to help you.