An overview: Trojan.Trickybot
Trojan.Trickybot is now a prominent name in the world of Cyber Crime. This is the menacing name of Trojan having different variants and behavior. This destructive Cyber Threat has innumerable variants which are active 24×7 on the web for hacking data and carrying fraudulent activities. The creator of such virtually damageable computer programming code, has released this as the next threat belonging to Trojan gm series. It is capable of hitting your system and security platform, very hard by connecting to the different remote location to gather IP address of the compromised . Several countries through out the world, used to point this Trojan to spy other countries' security system or sensitive information. It has been recently discovered on October 18, 2016 and releasing new version continuously.
Manifestation of Trojan.Trickybot
According to the latest updates on October 19, 2016, it has been reported that Trojan.Trickybot is mainly targeting those PCs having Windows platform. Good news is that it's risk level is low. However, following are the manifestation:
- It can connect to the remote location
- Certain moderation or stilt moderation of computer's processing speed
- It may stop your PC response and block everything
Lets Know More How Trojan.Trickybot Invades PC
Following will be the way of targeting System
- Freeware/Shareware: Peer-to-Peer Network to download software which contains a bundle of malware
- Unsafe browsing or questionable browsing
- Pornographic browsing
- Spam emails attachment: Opening of the same
- Invoking suspicious Links
- Corrupted CD
- Infected Flash Drives or third Party tools
- Apart from all, it has Logging Capability
Damages Done by Trojan.Trickybot
Following will be the probable damage made by Trojan.Trickybot virus:
- Virtual as well as psychological impact: Stealing of money and information or stopping security program.
- Web hijacking
- Logging Capability: Trace your every action and can control over whole system to regulate accordingly.
- Web redirection: Home Page, Searched Page, Search Engines
- Changing search results
- Frick to provide it's own Payload
Tips of Prevention from Trojan.Trickybot
Stop using anonymous links, web pages, Pop-ups message, Peer-to-Peer downloadable page/link, Spam email and Infected or unknown third party tools.
Is Expulsion of Trojan.Trickybot Possible?
'Prevention is better than cure': Always obey such rules to avoid the virtual infection of any kind. Although, if your PC is showing the said above manifestation then, go through the following solution:
- Manual (Removing of malicious code by Expert users)
- Automated removal from system by using Antivirus
Steps to Delete Trojan.Trickybot
Step: 1 Restart your Windows PC in Safe Mode
Find the complete details on how to Reboot your PC in Safe Mode (if you are a novice, follow the above given instructions on how to boot up your PC in Safe mode irrespective of the Windows Version that is being used as Windows XP, 7, Win 8, 8.1 and Windows 10)
Step:2 Remove Trojan.Trickybot from Task Manager
Press CTRL+ALT+DEL simulataneously to open Task manager. Find Trojan.Trickybot Related processes or any other suspicious processes that are running on it. Now Select and delete Trojan.Trickybot virus from Task Manager at once.
Step:3 How to Delete Trojan.Trickybot Related Startup Items
Press Win + R together and Type “msconfig”.
Now press Enter Key or Select OK.
“Startup” option is to be selected on the Pop-up Window Tab
Now Search for Trojan.Trickybot Related applications on Startup Items
Now Uncheck all Unknown or Suspicious items from “System Configuration” related to Trojan.Trickybot
Now Click and Select Restart to Start your Computer in Normal Mode
Step: 4 How to Delete Trojan.Trickybot from Windows Registry
- Press Win + R in combination to Open Run Box, Type regedit on the search box and press enter.
- This will Open the registry entries.
- Find Trojan.Trickybot related entries from the list and carefully delete it. However be careful and do not delete any other entries as this could severely damage the Windows Component.
Also, after completing the above steps, it is important to search for any folders and files that has been created by Trojan.Trickybot and if found must be deleted.
Step 5 How to View Hidden Files and Folders Created by Trojan.Trickybot
- Click on the Start Menu
- Go to Control Panel, and Search for folder Options
- Click on view hidden files and folders Options, For your convenience, we have included complete process on how to unhide files on all Windows Version. This will delete all the files and folders associated with Trojan.Trickybot that was existing on your compromised system.
Still, if you are unable to get rid of Trojan.Trickybot using manual steps, you need to scan your PC to detect Trojan.Trickybot.
Don’t forget to submit your questions or any other queries if you have and get complete solution from our Expert’s Panel. Good Luck!