Important Things To Know About Trojan.Vtflooder.HG
Trojan.Vtflooder.HG is a type of malicious Trojan horse virus and it is identified as a detection name which is used by the leading anti-virus programs in reference to a malware that may invade the system's security through spam email attachments, software exploit and freeware bundles. It is associated with a rogue program which is used by the Black Hat hackers in order to gain access to remote computer and install various third party useless programs onto the targeted machine. Based on the research report, this Trojan is identified to function as a Trojan Dropper, which means that the con artists using Trojan.Vtflooder.HG virus to to pave the way for another precarious threats, like keylogger, worms, rootkits and the most hazardous ransomware infections.
According to the investigation report, this Trojan is perceived as a mid-tier threat that can be used by the racketeers to implement the most noxious ransomware attacks on small or large businesses and server networks. Furthermore, the threat is observed to write files into some hidden folders on the infected computer's C:/drive, in order to communicate with the remote malware servers and download other harmful files from known dubious malware sources. The security analysts at RMV have seen Trojan.Vtflooder.HG virus connect victim's machine to the web portals like A6281279.yolox.net and S.ayola.net. Furthermore, record suggests that the Trojan is used for nasty attacks directed at the online security platform VirusTotal's infrastructure.
What are the issues caused by Trojan.Vtflooder.HG?
Cyber criminals have been using this Trojan in order to make number of requests to VirusTotal.com website and then perform a rudimentary DDoS attack. As reported above, Trojan.Vtflooder.HG virus can be used by the threat actors to facilitate the distribution of other dangerous threats. Therefore, it is strongly recommended by the cyber security analysts to use a reputable and credible anti-malware program whenever you need to clean your machine and remove this Trojan and its associated other precarious threats that invades your machine without your knowledge. Symptoms of this threat is quite hard to notice considering that most of its malicious activities are performed in the background of an infected PC. Advanced system users who monitor their network connection may easily spot the suspicious or unfamiliar requests and increased the usage of their CPU. Harmful files associated with Trojan.Vtflooder.HG virus are flagged by the anti-virus vendors with the name, such as:
- Malware.Generic.1!tfe (thunder:1:pXfsaeEqHnQ)
Steps to Remove Trojan.Vtflooder.HG
Step 1>> How to Boot Windows in Safe Mode to isolate Trojan.Vtflooder.HG
Step 2>> How to View Hidden Files created by Trojan.Vtflooder.HG
for Windows XP
- Exit all Program and Go to Desktop
- Select My Computer icon and Double Click to Open it
- Click on the Tools Menu and now select and Click on Folder Options.
- Select on View Tab that appears in New Window.
- Check mark on the box next to Dispaly the Contents of System Folders
- Now Check the box in order to Show Hidden Files and Folders
- Now press on Apply and OK to close the Window.
- As soon as these steps are performed, you can view the files and folders that were created by Trojan.Vtflooder.HG and hidden till now.
for Windows Vista
- Minimize all Window and Go to Desktop
- Click on the Start Button which can be found in lower lef Corner having Windows Logo
- Click on the Control Panel on the Menu and Open it
- Control Panel can be opened in Classic View or Control Panel Home View.
- If you have Selected Classic View, follow this
- Double Click on the Folder icon to open it
- Now select the view tab
- Click on Option to Show Hidden Files or Folders
- If you have Selected Control Panel Home View, follow this
- Appearance and Personalization link is to be Clicked
- Select on Show Hidden Files or Folders
- Press Apply Option and then Click on OK.
This will Show all the Folders including those created by Trojan.Vtflooder.HG
Know how to view Hidden Folders on Windows 7, Win 8 and Windows 10
(Following the above steps are necessary to view all the files created by Trojan.Vtflooder.HG and that is known to exist on Compromised PC.)
- Open the Run Box by holding together the Start Key and R.
- Now Type and input appwiz.cpl and press on OK
- This will take you to the Control Panel, Now Search for Suspicious programs or any entries related to Trojan.Vtflooder.HG. Unistall it once if you happen to find it. However be sure not to Uninstall any other program from the list.
- In the Search Field, Type msconfig and press on Enter, this will pop-up a Window
In the Startup Menu, Uncheck all the Trojan.Vtflooder.HG related entries or which are Unknown as Manufacturer.
Step 3>> Open the Run Box by Pressing Start Key and R in Combination
- Copy + Paste the following Command as
- notepad %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/hosts and press on OK
- This will Open a new file. If your system has been hacked by Trojan.Vtflooder.HG, certain IP’s will be displayed which can be found in the bottom of the screen.
Look for the suspicious IP that is present in your Localhost
Step 4>> How to Terminate Trojan.Vtflooder.HG Running Processes
- Go the Processes Tab by pressing on CTRL+SHIFT+ESC Keys Together.
- Look for the Trojan.Vtflooder.HG Running Processes.
- Right Click on Trojan.Vtflooder.HG and End the Process.
Step 5>> How to Remove Trojan.Vtflooder.HG Related Registry Entries
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Run box and Hit Enter Key
- This will open all the list of entries.
- Now Find and search the entries created by Trojan.Vtflooder.HG and cautiously delete it.
- Alternatively, you can manually search for it in the list to delete Trojan.Vtflooder.HG Manually.
Unfortunately, if you are unable to remove Trojan.Vtflooder.HG, Scan your PC Now
Also submit question and let us know in case you are having some doubt. Our Experts will definitely respond with some positive suggestions for the same. Thanks!