Detailed Information on Trojan.WisdomEyes.16070401
Trojan.WisdomEyes.16070401 is playing hide and seek with the victimized system users who spot a scan report onto their computer screen due to the presence of rogue anti-virus application associated with a nasty Trojan virus. It is a kind of spy and a pirate virus which spies on your online browsing activities and hijacks your installed web browsers as well. Thereafter, it can forcibly redirect you to infected web portals and mislead you into downloading helpful applications that can supposedly claim to detect and remove malicious computer viruses. Other than malicious signs of Trojan.WisdomEyes.16070401 intrusion such as slowed computer performance or inhibited Internet browser performance, you may never know the presence of this malware or its other variants that are hiding inside your PC.
Hence, it is very important for you to run a full system checkup with a reputable anti-malware scanner after you learn that this Trojan is a virus that will simply not go away from your PC. According to the recent report of the victims of this Trojan.WisdomEyes.16070401 dangerous malware, the threat most likely has rootkit technology helping bury its nasty files deep into the machine's kernel and away from prying eyes or remain undetected from the installed anti-virus that want to eliminate the parasite from infected system. Unless you are skilled in modifying registry entries, .dll directory or other computer files, you need to employ a credible anti-malware shield using an advanced anti-rootkit component, to both detect and eliminate the Trojan safely from your system.
Malicious Properties of Trojan.WisdomEyes.16070401
Dangerous Trojans like Trojan.WisdomEyes.16070401 take advantage of vulnerabilities in the installed programs or software. Often Trojan threats and other noxious computer viruses come bundled with legitimate downloads of freeware, shareware or the malicious codec component that you may need to view a TV program or a movie. Besides, peer-to-peer file sharing are heaven for the nasty threats and often times included an ambiguous EULA which carries infectious programs. Once infected with such precarious Trojan viruses, you can expect your system registry to be altered so that the malware runs its harmful files each and every time whenever you startup your computer. Furthermore, Trojan.WisdomEyes.16070401 will perform several steps to disable your installed security tools like firewall, installed anti-virus apps by adding its malicious code onto them. Hence, it would be better for you take immediate action to delete the Trojan from your compromised Windows PC.
How to Remove Trojan.WisdomEyes.16070401 from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall Trojan.WisdomEyes.16070401 from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to Trojan.WisdomEyes.16070401 using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find Trojan.WisdomEyes.16070401
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate Trojan.WisdomEyes.16070401.
Step3: How to Uninstall Trojan.WisdomEyes.16070401 from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to Trojan.WisdomEyes.16070401 and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to Trojan.WisdomEyes.16070401 and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose Trojan.WisdomEyes.16070401 and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select Trojan.WisdomEyes.16070401 and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete Trojan.WisdomEyes.16070401 Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type Trojan.WisdomEyes.16070401 to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all Trojan.WisdomEyes.16070401 named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only Trojan.WisdomEyes.16070401 entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of Trojan.WisdomEyes.16070401, or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.