TrojanClicker:Win32/Buoveco.A is the name defined by anti virus on my Windows computer. It made me very bothered because my anti virus is only able to detect this virus and move some infected files for quarantine folder. Due to this infection my computer is working very slow and getting more infected. I have tried some other anti virus program which also failed to make my PC infection free. How can I stop these harmful impacts and remove TrojanClicker:Win32/Buoveco.A?
TrojanClicker:Win32/Buoveco.A is a type of Trojan horse virus which enters on your computer while downloading infected programs from hacked websites, downloading freeware that comes in packaged installer that also install additional unwanted programs, opening of malicious e-mails that posses attachment file to activate this Trojan virus. It may invade your computer through security loop holes and vulnerabilities on your computer. After getting activated it hide all its computer in the core of operating system files, create various load points on the hard disk and start watchdog process to start its malicious process by injection codes in other running process if any removal attempts employed by user side. This Trojan virus has been developed with advance anti removal techniques which prevents its removal from your infected computer. So you should need to use a more advance automatic removal method to remove TrojanClicker:Win32/Buoveco.A from your computer. Let us know more about this infection in details and learn how to get rid of TrojanClicker:Win32/Buoveco.A on your computer.
TrojanClicker:Win32/Buoveco.A is developed by cyber criminals to remains resident in the memory of your computer and continuously attempts to establish a connection to a remote server and some specific websites. The purpose of developing such malicious program is to drop more hazardous infection on your computer, drive web traffic on sponsored websites to earn money and stealing confidential information while Internet uses. The virus always monitor your web browsing activities and steal your user name, email ID, passwords credit card details and other sensitive information when you visit online shopping store or online banking sites with the help of key-loggers and taking screen shots. Due to installation of other malware and viruses your computer become sluggish and unstable. Hence the users on infected computer are advised to use Automatic Removal Tool to completely get off TrojanClicker:Win32/Buoveco.A from their computer.
Steps to Remove TrojanClicker:Win32/Buoveco.A
Step 1>> How to Boot Windows in Safe Mode to isolate TrojanClicker:Win32/Buoveco.A
Step 2>> How to View Hidden Files created by TrojanClicker:Win32/Buoveco.A
for Windows XP
- Exit all Program and Go to Desktop
- Select My Computer icon and Double Click to Open it
- Click on the Tools Menu and now select and Click on Folder Options.
- Select on View Tab that appears in New Window.
- Check mark on the box next to Dispaly the Contents of System Folders
- Now Check the box in order to Show Hidden Files and Folders
- Now press on Apply and OK to close the Window.
- As soon as these steps are performed, you can view the files and folders that were created by TrojanClicker:Win32/Buoveco.A and hidden till now.
for Windows Vista
- Minimize all Window and Go to Desktop
- Click on the Start Button which can be found in lower lef Corner having Windows Logo
- Click on the Control Panel on the Menu and Open it
- Control Panel can be opened in Classic View or Control Panel Home View.
- If you have Selected Classic View, follow this
- Double Click on the Folder icon to open it
- Now select the view tab
- Click on Option to Show Hidden Files or Folders
- If you have Selected Control Panel Home View, follow this
- Appearance and Personalization link is to be Clicked
- Select on Show Hidden Files or Folders
- Press Apply Option and then Click on OK.
This will Show all the Folders including those created by TrojanClicker:Win32/Buoveco.A
Know how to view Hidden Folders on Windows 7, Win 8 and Windows 10
(Following the above steps are necessary to view all the files created by TrojanClicker:Win32/Buoveco.A and that is known to exist on Compromised PC.)
- Open the Run Box by holding together the Start Key and R.
- Now Type and input appwiz.cpl and press on OK
- This will take you to the Control Panel, Now Search for Suspicious programs or any entries related to TrojanClicker:Win32/Buoveco.A. Unistall it once if you happen to find it. However be sure not to Uninstall any other program from the list.
- In the Search Field, Type msconfig and press on Enter, this will pop-up a Window
In the Startup Menu, Uncheck all the TrojanClicker:Win32/Buoveco.A related entries or which are Unknown as Manufacturer.
Step 3>> Open the Run Box by Pressing Start Key and R in Combination
- Copy + Paste the following Command as
- notepad %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/hosts and press on OK
- This will Open a new file. If your system has been hacked by TrojanClicker:Win32/Buoveco.A, certain IP’s will be displayed which can be found in the bottom of the screen.
Look for the suspicious IP that is present in your Localhost
Step 4>> How to Terminate TrojanClicker:Win32/Buoveco.A Running Processes
- Go the Processes Tab by pressing on CTRL+SHIFT+ESC Keys Together.
- Look for the TrojanClicker:Win32/Buoveco.A Running Processes.
- Right Click on TrojanClicker:Win32/Buoveco.A and End the Process.
Step 5>> How to Remove TrojanClicker:Win32/Buoveco.A Related Registry Entries
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Run box and Hit Enter Key
- This will open all the list of entries.
- Now Find and search the entries created by TrojanClicker:Win32/Buoveco.A and cautiously delete it.
- Alternatively, you can manually search for it in the list to delete TrojanClicker:Win32/Buoveco.A Manually.
Unfortunately, if you are unable to remove TrojanClicker:Win32/Buoveco.A, Scan your PC Now
Also submit question and let us know in case you are having some doubt. Our Experts will definitely respond with some positive suggestions for the same. Thanks!