Somehow, TrojanDownloader:Win32/Bagoox.A malware got on to my system. This dangerous program runs itself automatically all the time, when I start up windows. It also downloads several unwanted programs on my computer without taking my approval. I really don't know how to get rid of it. I have tried to remove this virus by using Malwarebytes but all to no avail. How cam I delete it from my system..??
TrojanDownloader:Win32/Bagoox.A : Description
TrojanDownloader:Win32/Bagoox.A is a deadly Trojan horse virus which badly damages your system. There are several ways from which this infection can infiltrate into your computer, such as, it embeds its malcodes to spam email attachments, free applications, torrents and etc. Whenever you install these things by default then it enters to your machine secretly. Once it gets inside to your system, it will create a bunch of malicious files onto your machine and modifies your windows registry entries without your authorization. As a result, your system will not work properly. It consumes lots of your system resources and you may find that your computer performance becomes much slower than it was before. Sometimes, blue screen of death occurs and there are lots of commercial pop-ads coming on your system web browser and so on. In addition, it can bring other viruses on your PC to perform further damages on your system. Therefore, it is of great importance to eliminate TrojanDownloader:Win32/Bagoox.A threat immediately from your PC.
Dangerous impact of TrojanDownloader:Win32/Bagoox.A
- It comes bundled with other infections.
- TrojanDownloader:Win32/Bagoox.A cannot be deleted by using antivirus software.
- This threat causes poor system performance.
- It cannot be uninstalled from the control panel.
- Due to this virus, your browser homepage and search box can modify without taking your permission.
- It will also drop some infected files to the random system folders.
- This infection affects computer operation, Internet browsing and even most of the installed programs.
TrojanDownloader:Win32/Bagoox.A is really very annoying and dangerous virus. Unfortunately, its removal is very difficult and it cannot be uninstalled from the control panel. On the other hand, some common antivirus programs will not be able to delete it from your system. Under such circumstances, you have to use a powerful removal tool to uninstall TrojanDownloader:Win32/Bagoox.A from your computer.
Steps to Delete TrojanDownloader:Win32/Bagoox.A
Step: 1 Restart your Windows PC in Safe Mode
Find the complete details on how to Reboot your PC in Safe Mode (if you are a novice, follow the above given instructions on how to boot up your PC in Safe mode irrespective of the Windows Version that is being used as Windows XP, 7, Win 8, 8.1 and Windows 10)
Step:2 Remove TrojanDownloader:Win32/Bagoox.A from Task Manager
Press CTRL+ALT+DEL simulataneously to open Task manager. Find TrojanDownloader:Win32/Bagoox.A Related processes or any other suspicious processes that are running on it. Now Select and delete TrojanDownloader:Win32/Bagoox.A virus from Task Manager at once.
Step:3 How to Delete TrojanDownloader:Win32/Bagoox.A Related Startup Items
Press Win + R together and Type “msconfig”.
Now press Enter Key or Select OK.
“Startup” option is to be selected on the Pop-up Window Tab
Now Search for TrojanDownloader:Win32/Bagoox.A Related applications on Startup Items
Now Uncheck all Unknown or Suspicious items from “System Configuration” related to TrojanDownloader:Win32/Bagoox.A
Now Click and Select Restart to Start your Computer in Normal Mode
Step: 4 How to Delete TrojanDownloader:Win32/Bagoox.A from Windows Registry
- Press Win + R in combination to Open Run Box, Type regedit on the search box and press enter.
- This will Open the registry entries.
- Find TrojanDownloader:Win32/Bagoox.A related entries from the list and carefully delete it. However be careful and do not delete any other entries as this could severely damage the Windows Component.
Also, after completing the above steps, it is important to search for any folders and files that has been created by TrojanDownloader:Win32/Bagoox.A and if found must be deleted.
Step 5 How to View Hidden Files and Folders Created by TrojanDownloader:Win32/Bagoox.A
- Click on the Start Menu
- Go to Control Panel, and Search for folder Options
- Click on view hidden files and folders Options, For your convenience, we have included complete process on how to unhide files on all Windows Version. This will delete all the files and folders associated with TrojanDownloader:Win32/Bagoox.A that was existing on your compromised system.
Still, if you are unable to get rid of TrojanDownloader:Win32/Bagoox.A using manual steps, you need to scan your PC to detect TrojanDownloader:Win32/Bagoox.A.
Don’t forget to submit your questions or any other queries if you have and get complete solution from our Expert’s Panel. Good Luck!