Hey Guys, I have found an additional threat named Trojan:JS/FakeAlert on my Windows 7 machine. This stubborn trojan has degraded my system running speed and generates lots of error warning messages. Whenever I attempt to remove unnecessary programs from control panel and its related fake temp files, Trojan:JS/FakeAlert stills comes back on the desktop screen each time when I reboot or start my computer to perform any activities. After sometimes, my security programs can't eliminate Trojan:JS/FakeAlert virus from the PC completely. Anyone advice me what is the best techniques to get rid of Trojan:JS/FakeAlert to make normal my system ?
Brief Details On Trojan:JS/FakeAlert : What is Trojan:JS/FakeAlert
Trojan:JS/FakeAlert is classified as an infectious trojan virus which usually comes in forms of malicious bugs and often drops bogus files to the system without seeking user's authorization. As soon as this trojan affects your PC, it suddenly executes every time when you turn on the PC and initiates downloads lots of suspicious programs onto the system. This trojan threat can corrupt or modify the settings of Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari and some others. The primary intension of Trojan:JS/FakeAlert is to disrupt the normal functionality of the security applications such as firewall detection, antivirus tools or other active legitimate programs. It is a most dangerous trojan virus that typically distributes through lots of junk mail attachments, peer to peer file sharing infections, intrusive scripts of destructive web pages and some others.
Further, whenever Trojan:JS/FakeAlert lurks into your system, first of all, this one may embed lots of deceptive start up entries to the registry entries without giving any kind of notification. By inserting these malignant entries, Trojan:JS/FakeAlert may be activate in the background whenever the workstation is started. That's reason, you should pay close attention while you are browsing online, otherwise it may make use lots of dubious web vulnerabilities and PC loopholes to infiltrate user's targeted machine. When Trojan:JS/FakeAlert gets attacks your PC, your system is being filled with tons of annoying warning alerts and harmful adverts. If you navigate on such fake alerts mistakenly, you might notice that your system might be exposed to high risk infections. So, you should take quick action to remove Trojan:JS/FakeAlert otherwise, it may put your system as well as privacy in deep condition.
How to Remove Trojan:JS/FakeAlert from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall Trojan:JS/FakeAlert from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to Trojan:JS/FakeAlert using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find Trojan:JS/FakeAlert
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate Trojan:JS/FakeAlert.
Step3: How to Uninstall Trojan:JS/FakeAlert from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to Trojan:JS/FakeAlert and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to Trojan:JS/FakeAlert and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose Trojan:JS/FakeAlert and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select Trojan:JS/FakeAlert and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete Trojan:JS/FakeAlert Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type Trojan:JS/FakeAlert to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all Trojan:JS/FakeAlert named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only Trojan:JS/FakeAlert entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of Trojan:JS/FakeAlert, or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.