Trojan:Win32/Malagent!gmb is another detection for Windows computers that has been causing serious panic for the users in recent days. Belongs to Trojan Horse family this nasty malware infection is counted among the scariest malware infection by the security experts. This particular Trojan virus is able to cause severe destruction in your computer system in just no time. It quickly hooks deep in your system and infects entire computer system severely. It silently infiltrates in targeted computer system without even users consent. Trojan:Win32/Malagent!gmb will even make your system useless if not removed soon from your PC. It execute mischievous codes in your computer and runs several malicious task in your system background.
With, its auto executable property Trojan:Win32/Malagent!gmb can automatically install itself in your system program files without any manual help. This highly infectious malware infection is even capable to damage evey single file available on your hard drive and causes corruption in all executable files as well. Due to this very malware infection you are likely to experience several disastrous consequences on your Windows PC including hard drive crash, frequent system crash, data inaccessibility, file system corruption, improper functioning of your computer and many more. Trojan:Win32/Malagent!gmb will make your system slower than ever and interrupt all kind of operations abruptly.
Trojan:Win32/Malagent!gmb uses several deceptive methods to get inside targeted computer system such as software bundling, clicking unknown links, visiting pornographic sites, social engineering, opening spam attachments, using infected media drives, p2p network sharing, shareware and many more. It opens a backdoor for other malware infection and make your system vulnerable for severe damage. It can even spy on your online activities in order to pass crucial information from your system to the third party server such as IP address, financial secrets, browsing history, login details, and many more. Therefore, it is recommended to get rid of Trojan:Win32/Malagent!gmb virus earliest on your Windows PC, if detected.
Steps to Remove Trojan:Win32/Malagent!gmb
Step 1>> How to Boot Windows in Safe Mode to isolate Trojan:Win32/Malagent!gmb
Step 2>> How to View Hidden Files created by Trojan:Win32/Malagent!gmb
for Windows XP
- Exit all Program and Go to Desktop
- Select My Computer icon and Double Click to Open it
- Click on the Tools Menu and now select and Click on Folder Options.
- Select on View Tab that appears in New Window.
- Check mark on the box next to Dispaly the Contents of System Folders
- Now Check the box in order to Show Hidden Files and Folders
- Now press on Apply and OK to close the Window.
- As soon as these steps are performed, you can view the files and folders that were created by Trojan:Win32/Malagent!gmb and hidden till now.
for Windows Vista
- Minimize all Window and Go to Desktop
- Click on the Start Button which can be found in lower lef Corner having Windows Logo
- Click on the Control Panel on the Menu and Open it
- Control Panel can be opened in Classic View or Control Panel Home View.
- If you have Selected Classic View, follow this
- Double Click on the Folder icon to open it
- Now select the view tab
- Click on Option to Show Hidden Files or Folders
- If you have Selected Control Panel Home View, follow this
- Appearance and Personalization link is to be Clicked
- Select on Show Hidden Files or Folders
- Press Apply Option and then Click on OK.
This will Show all the Folders including those created by Trojan:Win32/Malagent!gmb
Know how to view Hidden Folders on Windows 7, Win 8 and Windows 10
(Following the above steps are necessary to view all the files created by Trojan:Win32/Malagent!gmb and that is known to exist on Compromised PC.)
- Open the Run Box by holding together the Start Key and R.
- Now Type and input appwiz.cpl and press on OK
- This will take you to the Control Panel, Now Search for Suspicious programs or any entries related to Trojan:Win32/Malagent!gmb. Unistall it once if you happen to find it. However be sure not to Uninstall any other program from the list.
- In the Search Field, Type msconfig and press on Enter, this will pop-up a Window
In the Startup Menu, Uncheck all the Trojan:Win32/Malagent!gmb related entries or which are Unknown as Manufacturer.
Step 3>> Open the Run Box by Pressing Start Key and R in Combination
- Copy + Paste the following Command as
- notepad %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/hosts and press on OK
- This will Open a new file. If your system has been hacked by Trojan:Win32/Malagent!gmb, certain IP’s will be displayed which can be found in the bottom of the screen.
Look for the suspicious IP that is present in your Localhost
Step 4>> How to Terminate Trojan:Win32/Malagent!gmb Running Processes
- Go the Processes Tab by pressing on CTRL+SHIFT+ESC Keys Together.
- Look for the Trojan:Win32/Malagent!gmb Running Processes.
- Right Click on Trojan:Win32/Malagent!gmb and End the Process.
Step 5>> How to Remove Trojan:Win32/Malagent!gmb Related Registry Entries
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Run box and Hit Enter Key
- This will open all the list of entries.
- Now Find and search the entries created by Trojan:Win32/Malagent!gmb and cautiously delete it.
- Alternatively, you can manually search for it in the list to delete Trojan:Win32/Malagent!gmb Manually.
Unfortunately, if you are unable to remove Trojan:Win32/Malagent!gmb, Scan your PC Now
Also submit question and let us know in case you are having some doubt. Our Experts will definitely respond with some positive suggestions for the same. Thanks!