LuckyTab Class is a potentially unwanted program that silently infiltrates targeted computer and smartly manages to hide itself behind PC background. It is a not a safe program and security researchers have categorized it as a harmful adware infection. At very first look, LuckyTab Class may look like a genuine browser extension or plugin that could easily be seen added with the Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome like web browser. It injects thousands of popup ads, advertisements, sponsored products etc. within such browser and hampers victim user's browsing experience. LuckyTab Class drops tons of suspicious programs on each & every web page you are visiting and hence prevents you to be familiar with the website content. If you unfortunately clicks over any of those programs, then you will be taken to phishing sites which you are actually not familiar with. So, this explains that such infectious adware threat is capable to redirect your web URL to unsafe sites.
Being more specific, LuckyTab Class changes entire default setting of compromised machine and messes up the settings of browser homepage as well as DNS configurations. It opens the backdoor of the computer and also exploits system vulnerability which makes an easy task for other malware bugs such as trojan, rootkit, trojan, virus etc, to get inside the affected computer and ruins it badly. LuckyTab Class is not safe in any manner and thus should not be allowed to stay inside PC for longer. So, it is our recommendation to use Automatic Removal Tool and get rid of such nasty threat immediately.
Step:1 Remove LuckyTab Class or any Suspicious Program from Control Panel resulting in Pop-ups
- Click on Start and in Menu, Select Control Panel.
- In Control Panel, Search for LuckyTab Class or any suspicious program
- Once found, Click to Uninstall LuckyTab Class or related program from list of Programs
- However, if you are not sure do not Uninstall it as this will remove it permanently from the system.
Step:2 How to Reset Google Chrome to Remove LuckyTab Class
- Open Google Chrome browser on your PC
- On the top right corner of the browser you will see 3 stripes option, click on it.
- After that click on Settings from the list of menus available on chrome’s panel.
- At the end of the page, a button is available with option to “Reset settings”.
- Click on the button and get rid of LuckyTab Class from your Google Chrome.
How to Reset Mozilla Firefox to Uninstall LuckyTab Class
- Open Mozilla Firefox web browser and click on the options icon with 3 stripes sign and also click on help option with (?) mark.
- Now click on “Troubleshooting Information” from the given list.
- Within the upper right corner of the next window you can find “Refresh Firefox” button, click on it.
- To reset your Mozilla Firefox browser simply click on “Refresh Firefox” button again, after which all unwanted changes made by LuckyTab Class will be removed automatically.
Steps to Reset Internet Explorer to Get Rid of LuckyTab Class
- You need to close all Internet Explorer windows which are currently working or open.
- Now open Internet Explorer again and click on Tools button, with wrench icon.
- Go to the menu and click on Internet Options.
- A dialogue box will appear, then click on Advanced tab on it.
- Saying Reset Internet Explorer Settings, click on Reset again.
- When IE applied the default settings then, click on Close. And then click OK.
Restart the PC is a must for taking effect on all the changes you have made.
Step:3 How to Protect your PC from LuckyTab Class in Near Future
Steps to Turn On Safe Browsing Features
Internet Explorer: Activate SmartScreen Filter against LuckyTab Class
- This can be done on IE Versions 8 and 9. It mailnly helps in detecting LuckyTab Class while browsing
- Launch IE
- Choose Tools in IE 9. If you are using IE 8, Find Safety option in Menu
- Now Select SmartScreen Filter and opt for Turn on SmartScreen Filter
- Once done, Restart IE
How to Enable Phishing and LuckyTab Class Protection on Google Chrome
- Click on Google Chrome browser
- Select Customize and Control Google Chrome (3-Bar Icon)
- Now Choose Settings from the option
- In the Settings Option, Click on Show advanced Settings which can be found at the bottom of the Setup
- Select Privacy Section and click on Enable Phishing and Malware Protection
- Now Restart Chrome, this will keep your browser safe from LuckyTab Class
How to Block LuckyTab Class Attack and Web Forgeries
- Click to Load Mozilla Firefox
- Press on Tools on Top Menu and Select options
- Choose Security and enable check mark on following
- warn me when some site installs add-ons
- Block reported Web forgeries
- Block reported attack Sites
If still LuckyTab Class exists on your system, Scan your PC to detect and Get Rid of it
Kindly submit your question, incase if you wish to know more about LuckyTab Class Removal