Windows-crash-report.info pop-ups is a potentially unwanted program (PUP) that silently infiltrates into targeted computer without seeking for any permission and causes number of troubles for victim users to go through. Most often, it can obtained via social sites, free software installers, spam email attachments, p2p file sharing and more. Once inserted, Windows-crash-report.info pop-ups hacks Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer like web browsers and injects numerous advertisements, popup ads, sponsored products, commercial ads etc. inside such infected browsers. Well, one thing that must be clear to you that these ads Windows-crash-report.info pop-ups are completely fake and are worth not trusting. You must not click on any one of them as these may drop dangerous threats such as trojan, virus, worm, rootkit etc. into your compromised machine.
Being more clear, Windows-crash-report.info pop-ups changes entire default setting of the affected computer, DNS configurations, browser homepage etc. and messes up whole PC badly. It hampers functioning of the installed application programs and connects itself with malicious websites when establish Internet connection on the computer. Then after, it downloads several unsafe software program from unreliable sources and place them within system. This covers PC free memory space and system resources and thus results in slower performance speed of the infected computer. Windows-crash-report.info pop-ups is highly destructive and must be removed immediately from compromised system. Hence, for such reason, our security researcher team have introduced Automatic Removal Tool which is highly advanced and is capable enough to deal with all kind of malicious stuffs.
Learn To Remove Windows-crash-report.info pop-ups Using Manual Methods
Phase 1 : Show Hidden Files To Delete Windows-crash-report.info pop-ups Related Files And Folders
1. For Windows 8 or 10 Users : From the Ribbon’s View in My PC click on Options icon.
2. For Windows 7 or Vista Users : Open My Computer and tap on Organize button on the upper left corner and then to Folder and Search Options from the drop down menu.
3. Now go to the View tab and enable Show hidden files and folder options and then uncheck the Hide protected system operating files checkbox option below.
4. Finally look for any suspicious files in the hidden folders as given below and delete it.
Phase 2 : Get Rid of Windows-crash-report.info pop-ups Related Extensions Related From Different Web Browsers
From Chrome :
1. Click on Menu icon, hover through More Tools then tap on Extensions.
2. Now click on Trash icon on the extensions tab there next to suspicious extensions to remove it.
From Internet Explorer :
1. Click on Manage add-ons option from the drop down menu on going through Gear icon.
2. Now if you find any suspicious extension in the Toolbars and Extensions panel then right click on it and Delete option to remove it.
From Mozilla Firefox :
1. Tap on Add-ons on going through Menu icon.
2. In the Extensions tab click on Disable or Remove button next to Windows-crash-report.info pop-ups related extensions to remove them.
From Opera :
1. Press Opera menu, hover to Extensions and then select Extensions manager there.
2. Now if any browser extension looks suspicious to you then click on (X) button to remove it.
From Safari :
1. Click Preferences… on going through Settings Gear icon.
2. Now on Extensions tab click on Uninstall button to remove it.
From Microsoft Edge :
Note:–As there is no option for Extension Manager in Microsoft Edge so in order to sort out issues related with adware programs in MS Edge you can change its default homepage and search engine.
Change Default Homepage of Ms Edge –
1. Click on More(…) followed by Settings and then to Start page under Open With section.
2. Now select View advanced settings button and then in Search in the address bar with section, you can select Google or any other homepage as your preference.
Change Default Search Engine Settings of Ms Edge –
1. Select More(…) then Settings followed by View advanced settings button.
2. Under Search in the address bar with box click on <Add new>. Now you can choose from the available list of search providers or add you preferred search engine and click Add as default.
Phase 3 : Block Unwanted Pop-ups from Windows-crash-report.info pop-ups On Different Web Browsers
1. Google Chrome : Click Menu icon → Settings → Show advanced settings… → Content Settings… under Privacy section → enable Do not allow any site to show pop-ups (recommended) option → Done.
2. Mozilla Firefox : Tap on Menu icon → Options → Content panel → check Block pop-up windows in Pop-ups section.
3. Internet Explorer : Click Gear Settings icon → Internet Options → in Privacy tab enable Turn on Pop-up Blocker under Pop-up Blocker Section.
4. Microsoft Edge : Press More(…) option → Settings → View advanced settings → toggle on Block pop-ups.
Still having troubles in removing Windows-crash-report.info pop-ups from your compromised PC ? Then you don’t need to worry. You can feel free to ask questions to us about malware related issues.