Why I am continually getting redirected to ad.afy11.net? ad.afy11.net is yet another malware program categorized as unsafe website that basically pretends itself to be normal website but if once targeted your computer brings lots of disorder. It has been created with solo intentions to earn illicit revenue by increasing web-traffic to any fake websites or promoting any fake products. Once your PC targeted by this malignant virus your online or even offline activities will be hampered. It will hijack your installed browsers including most and popularly used browser such as Safari, Chrome, Mozilla and IE. After its invasion, your homepage will be replaced by any bogus websites and now after that you will be irritated by unwanted redirection, continuous appearing annoying ads and moreover slow Internet speed. ad.afy11.net will not allow you to navigate your regular visiting websites. Other than this various system issues will be generated such as CPU freezes from time to time, system shut down unexpectedly, unresponsive applications and more worse slow PC performance.
Normally, ad.afy11.net target your PC via free downloads, Spam emails, infected devices, clicks to nasty links, visits to porn-sites or untrusted one. Although, it pretends to be useful and genuine websites but once gets insides your PC alters system and browsers settings. It will hijack your browser after that you will be unable to navigate any websites and if fortunately you get your desired search results PC screen will be fulls with tons of annoying ads, links, banners and text-ads. Moreover, ad.afy11.net display fake and warning alerts message that puts you in panic situation but it just a trick played by Cyber crooks to cheat money from you. Besides, system and browser issues your privacy are on high risk as your confidential data such as bank accounts details, passwords details, logins details can be recorded to send to Cyber hackers because it has ability to track down your browsing activity. It has been created so wisely that it hides itself deeply into system settings making hard to detect. If you are one of those whose PC has been infected with this terrible virus you must remove ad.afy11.net before it shocks you with financial or huge data loss.
Manual Steps to Remove ad.afy11.net From Your Hijacked Browser
Simple Steps To Remove Infection From Your Browser
For Internet Explorer :
1. Launch Internet explorer and click on the Gear icon then to Manage Add-ons.
2. Now click on Search Provider tab followed by Find more search providers…
3. Now look for your preferred search engine provider for instance Google Search engine.
4. Further you need to click on Add to Internet Explorer option appeared on the page. After then tick out the Make this my default search engine provider appeared on the Add Search Provider window and then click on Add button.
5. Restart Internet explorer to apply the new changes.
For Mozilla :
1. Launch Mozilla Firefox and go for the Settings icon (☰) followed by Options from the drop down menu.
2. Now you have to tap on Search tab there. And, under Default Search Engine you can choose your desirable search engine provider from the drop down menu and remove ad.afy11.net related search providers.
3. If you want to add another search option into Mozilla Firefox then you can do it by going through Add more search engines… option. It will take you to the Firefox official Add-ons page from where you can choose and install search engine add-ons from their.
4. Once installed you can go back to Search tab and choose your favorite search provider as a default.
For Chrome :
1. Open Chrome and tap on Menu icon (☰) followed by Settings.
2. Now under Search option you can choose desirable Search engine providers from drop down menu.
3. If you want to use another search engine option then you can click on Manage search engines… which opens current list of search engines and other as well. To choose you have to take your cursor on it and then select Make default button appears there followed by Done to close the window.
For Google Chrome :
1. Click on Menu icon (☰) followed by Settings option from the drop down menu.
2. Now tap Reset settings button.
3. Finally select Reset button again on the dialog box appeared for confirmation.
For Mozilla Firefox :
1. Click on Settings icon (☰) and then to Open Help Menu option followed by Troubleshooting Information from drop down menu.
2. Now Click on Reset Firefox… on the upper right corner of about:support page and again to Reset Firefox button to confirm the resetting of Mozilla Firefox to delete ad.afy11.net completely.
Reset Internet Explorer :
1. Click on Settings Gear icon and then to Internet options.
2. Now tap Advanced tab followed by Reset button. Then tick out the Delete personal settings option on the appeared dialog box and further press Reset button to clean ad.afy11.net related data completely.
3. Once Reset completed click on Close button and restart Internet explorer to apply the changes.
Reset Safari :
1. Click on Edit followed by Reset Safari… from the drop down menu on Safari.
2. Now ensure that all of the options are ticked out in the appeared dialog box and click on Reset button.
1. Click on Start menu followed by Control Panel. Then click on Uninstall a program below Programs option.
2. Further find and Uninstall ad.afy11.net and any other unwanted programs from the Control panel.
Remove Unwanted Toolbars and Extensions Related With ad.afy11.net
For Chrome :
1. Tap on Menu (☰) button, hover on tools and then tap on Extension option.
2. Now click on Trash icon next to the ad.afy11.net related suspicious extensions to remove it.
For Mozilla Firefox :
1. Click on Menu (☰) button followed by Add-ons.
2. Now select the Extensions or Appearance tab in Add-ons Manager window. Then click on Disable button to remove ad.afy11.net related extensions.
For Internet Explorer :
1. Click on Settings Gear icon and then to Manage add-ons.
2. Further tap on Toolbars and Extensions panel and then Disable button to remove ad.afy11.net related extensions.
From Safari :
1. Click on Gear Settings icon followed by Preferences…
2. Now tap on Extensions panel and then click on Uninstall button to remove ad.afy11.net related extensions.
From Opera :
1. Click on Opera icon then hover to Extensions and click Extensions manager.
2. Now click on X button next to unwanted extensions to remove it.
Chrome : Click on Menu (☰) → Settings → Show advanced Settings → Clear browsing data.
Firefox : Tap on Settings (☰) →History →Clear Reset History → check Cookies → Clear Now.
Internet Explorer : Click on Tools → Internet options → General tab → Check Cookies and Website data → Delete.
Safari : Click on Settings Gear icon →Preferences → Privacy tab → Remove All Website Data…→ Remove Now button.
1. Click on Menu (☰) button followed by Settings.
2. Tap on Show advanced settings.
- Phishing and malware protection : It is enables by default in privacy section. Warns users if detected any suspicious site having phishing or malware threats.
- SSL certificates and settings : Tap on Manage certificates under HTTPS/SSL section to manage SSL certificates and settings.
3. Now tap close button when done.
If you are still having issues in the removal of ad.afy11.net from your compromised system then you can feel free to talk to our experts.