My PC has got Adware.YourSpeedTestNow that annoys me constantly displaying unwanted pop-ups and ads to purchase whereas I don't want at all. I don't have idea how to uninstall it. I am looking for a suggestion to eliminate it. Anyone kindly help me to get rid of Adware.YourSpeedTestNow.
More Details about Adware.YourSpeedTestNow
Adware.YourSpeedTestNow is classified as a adware program that can harm your browser. It has been delivered by cyber criminals which is able to silently invade into the PC as bundled with your freeware such audios, videos, games, PDF creator etc that generally download without paying your attention as well as after clicking some spam emails, visit some malicious website, during files sharing.
If once Adware.YourSpeedTestNow get installed on the PC, it will bombard with many commercial pop-up, adds, coupons, banner and other online deals to purchase either you want or not. Actually it has main aim to generate revenue from users so it convinces the users to purchase its deals. It can redirect you to malicious website with providing its pop-ups. Moreover, it is able to modify your browser setting and replace your homepage without your permission to get profit. It can invite some other infection on the PC as well as it will degrade your computer performance. It is able to collect your confidential information such as password, login ID and commercial information etc to send to cyber criminals so as to gain benefit. So, if you found Adware.YourSpeedTestNow on the PC from virus then you should delete it instantly.
Step:1 Remove Adware.YourSpeedTestNow or any Suspicious Program from Control Panel resulting in Pop-ups
- Click on Start and in Menu, Select Control Panel.
- In Control Panel, Search for Adware.YourSpeedTestNow or any suspicious program
- Once found, Click to Uninstall Adware.YourSpeedTestNow or related program from list of Programs
- However, if you are not sure do not Uninstall it as this will remove it permanently from the system.
Step:2 How to Reset Google Chrome to Remove Adware.YourSpeedTestNow
- Open Google Chrome browser on your PC
- On the top right corner of the browser you will see 3 stripes option, click on it.
- After that click on Settings from the list of menus available on chrome’s panel.
- At the end of the page, a button is available with option to “Reset settings”.
- Click on the button and get rid of Adware.YourSpeedTestNow from your Google Chrome.
How to Reset Mozilla Firefox to Uninstall Adware.YourSpeedTestNow
- Open Mozilla Firefox web browser and click on the options icon with 3 stripes sign and also click on help option with (?) mark.
- Now click on “Troubleshooting Information” from the given list.
- Within the upper right corner of the next window you can find “Refresh Firefox” button, click on it.
- To reset your Mozilla Firefox browser simply click on “Refresh Firefox” button again, after which all unwanted changes made by Adware.YourSpeedTestNow will be removed automatically.
Steps to Reset Internet Explorer to Get Rid of Adware.YourSpeedTestNow
- You need to close all Internet Explorer windows which are currently working or open.
- Now open Internet Explorer again and click on Tools button, with wrench icon.
- Go to the menu and click on Internet Options.
- A dialogue box will appear, then click on Advanced tab on it.
- Saying Reset Internet Explorer Settings, click on Reset again.
- When IE applied the default settings then, click on Close. And then click OK.
Restart the PC is a must for taking effect on all the changes you have made.
Step:3 How to Protect your PC from Adware.YourSpeedTestNow in Near Future
Steps to Turn On Safe Browsing Features
Internet Explorer: Activate SmartScreen Filter against Adware.YourSpeedTestNow
- This can be done on IE Versions 8 and 9. It mailnly helps in detecting Adware.YourSpeedTestNow while browsing
- Launch IE
- Choose Tools in IE 9. If you are using IE 8, Find Safety option in Menu
- Now Select SmartScreen Filter and opt for Turn on SmartScreen Filter
- Once done, Restart IE
How to Enable Phishing and Adware.YourSpeedTestNow Protection on Google Chrome
- Click on Google Chrome browser
- Select Customize and Control Google Chrome (3-Bar Icon)
- Now Choose Settings from the option
- In the Settings Option, Click on Show advanced Settings which can be found at the bottom of the Setup
- Select Privacy Section and click on Enable Phishing and Malware Protection
- Now Restart Chrome, this will keep your browser safe from Adware.YourSpeedTestNow
How to Block Adware.YourSpeedTestNow Attack and Web Forgeries
- Click to Load Mozilla Firefox
- Press on Tools on Top Menu and Select options
- Choose Security and enable check mark on following
- warn me when some site installs add-ons
- Block reported Web forgeries
- Block reported attack Sites
If still Adware.YourSpeedTestNow exists on your system, Scan your PC to detect and Get Rid of it
Kindly submit your question, incase if you wish to know more about Adware.YourSpeedTestNow Removal