All in One Office – Web Search Extension : Threat’s Summary
|Name||All in One Office – Web Search Extension|
|Description||All in One Office – Web Search Extension is able to make changes in your default browser settings and replace the pre-set search provider with its own dubious one.|
|Possible Symptoms||Performance degradation of system, other malware attacks, cyber theft, etc.|
|Detection / Removal Tool||Download All in One Office – Web Search Extension Scanner to confirm the attack of All in One Office – Web Search Extension virus.|
Brief Details on All in One Office – Web Search Extension
All in One Office – Web Search Extension is a web browser extension especially designed to target the Google Chrome users. The creators of this toolbar advertised it as a credible program that claims to help web surfers to create notes, documents and keep tracking their important meetings or event through calendars. This application is designed by Axel Division LP which is known as an advertising company. In the Chrome Web Store, you will find the two versions of All in One Office – Web Search Extension and one of them is responsible for altering the default search engine and homepage on your web browser. While the other one can gather Internet statistics at the time of your online browsing sessions.
All in One Office – Web Search Extension Requires Few Privileges on Chrome
- It can read and alter all your data on every visited web portals.
- At the time of opening new tab, you will notice an unfamiliar web page.
- Replace your default search tool, homepage and new tab page.
- All in One Office – Web Search Extension can read and modify your bookmarks.
- Manage your installed applications, themes and extensions.
- Read and gather your online browsing history for advertising purposes.
- Change your default search engine to search.allinoneoffice.net web portal.
Issues Related with All in One Office – Web Search Extension
This dubious browser extension offers infected users to use a search engine identified as 'Search.allinoneoffice.net'. In fact, its browser redirects lead users to the legitimate and trustworthy version of search engine named 'Google.com'. Furthermore, All in One Office – Web Search Extension has the ability to collect some information related to your online conducts and system like browsing history, visited websites, installed extensions, software configuration, bookmarks and recent downloads. With the help of these gathered data, the developers of this potentially unwanted program display tailor-suited ads on your PC screen.
Meanwhile, it performs browser redirects and modify the primary search engine. However, using its associated search provider, you may encounter sponsored search results every time when you try to search anything over the Internet. Therefore, it is important for you to use a credible anti-spyware application to remove All in One Office – Web Search Extension and its associated tracking cookies from your computer immediately. You can also use the instructions given below in this article for manually removing this threat from an infected Chrome browser and Windows system.
Step:1 Remove All in One Office – Web Search Extension or any Suspicious Program from Control Panel resulting in Pop-ups
- Click on Start and in Menu, Select Control Panel.
- In Control Panel, Search for All in One Office – Web Search Extension or any suspicious program
- Once found, Click to Uninstall All in One Office – Web Search Extension or related program from list of Programs
- However, if you are not sure do not Uninstall it as this will remove it permanently from the system.
Step:2 How to Reset Google Chrome to Remove All in One Office – Web Search Extension
- Open Google Chrome browser on your PC
- On the top right corner of the browser you will see 3 stripes option, click on it.
- After that click on Settings from the list of menus available on chrome’s panel.
- At the end of the page, a button is available with option to “Reset settings”.
- Click on the button and get rid of All in One Office – Web Search Extension from your Google Chrome.
How to Reset Mozilla Firefox to Uninstall All in One Office – Web Search Extension
- Open Mozilla Firefox web browser and click on the options icon with 3 stripes sign and also click on help option with (?) mark.
- Now click on “Troubleshooting Information” from the given list.
- Within the upper right corner of the next window you can find “Refresh Firefox” button, click on it.
- To reset your Mozilla Firefox browser simply click on “Refresh Firefox” button again, after which all unwanted changes made by All in One Office – Web Search Extension will be removed automatically.
Steps to Reset Internet Explorer to Get Rid of All in One Office – Web Search Extension
- You need to close all Internet Explorer windows which are currently working or open.
- Now open Internet Explorer again and click on Tools button, with wrench icon.
- Go to the menu and click on Internet Options.
- A dialogue box will appear, then click on Advanced tab on it.
- Saying Reset Internet Explorer Settings, click on Reset again.
- When IE applied the default settings then, click on Close. And then click OK.
Restart the PC is a must for taking effect on all the changes you have made.
Step:3 How to Protect your PC from All in One Office – Web Search Extension in Near Future
Steps to Turn On Safe Browsing Features
Internet Explorer: Activate SmartScreen Filter against All in One Office – Web Search Extension
- This can be done on IE Versions 8 and 9. It mailnly helps in detecting All in One Office – Web Search Extension while browsing
- Launch IE
- Choose Tools in IE 9. If you are using IE 8, Find Safety option in Menu
- Now Select SmartScreen Filter and opt for Turn on SmartScreen Filter
- Once done, Restart IE
How to Enable Phishing and All in One Office – Web Search Extension Protection on Google Chrome
- Click on Google Chrome browser
- Select Customize and Control Google Chrome (3-Bar Icon)
- Now Choose Settings from the option
- In the Settings Option, Click on Show advanced Settings which can be found at the bottom of the Setup
- Select Privacy Section and click on Enable Phishing and Malware Protection
- Now Restart Chrome, this will keep your browser safe from All in One Office – Web Search Extension
How to Block All in One Office – Web Search Extension Attack and Web Forgeries
- Click to Load Mozilla Firefox
- Press on Tools on Top Menu and Select options
- Choose Security and enable check mark on following
- warn me when some site installs add-ons
- Block reported Web forgeries
- Block reported attack Sites
If still All in One Office – Web Search Extension exists on your system, Scan your PC to detect and Get Rid of it
Kindly submit your question, incase if you wish to know more about All in One Office – Web Search Extension Removal