Information about Backdoor.Agent.E
Backdoor.Agent.E is a nasty Trojan horse threat that open a backdoor to drops various files onto the affected system. This backdoor may be dropped by another Trojan, adware and more threats. Its a variant of Backdoor.Agent.B. This trojan horse has been discovered on August 10, 2004. It also modifies the Windows registry so that it runs at every system startup. The Trojan horse opens a random port to allow the attacker from remote system to connect to the affected system. After successful connection is established, the remote hackers executes commands on the affected system. Backdoor.Agent.E crashes down your computer and generates critical errors, which lead to a bad Internet circumstance.
|Description||Backdoor.Agent.E is a Trojan horse that open a backdoor to other hackers.|
|Distribution method||Freeware application, torrent file sharing network or Spam email attachments.|
|Affected OS||All type of OS|
Intrusion method of Backdoor.Agent.E-
Backdoor.Agent.E silently infect into your system. Whatever system you used, including windows 7, windows 8, windows XP, vista, Linux, and so on, it gets chance to infect. Mostly, the Trojan horse come with the third party applications. When you download the applications, you will get a package of suspicious virus or malware, as well as Trojan, while virus or malware may be kept outside by the anti-virus application. As an exception, Trojan will be brought in without consent. Backdoor.Agent.E also brought in by .exe files of freeware, fake links on porn websites attachments in spam email,and updated news, and so on. this threat exploits system bugs and gets inside. If you use of older version of firewall and security program in the computer system. When you share data among multiple computers connected via LAN connection.
Harmful Properties is Backdoor.Agent.E
Backdoor.Agent.E steal your all confidential data like IP address, phone number, usename, password, credit card or debit card number and more. After getting these information, they are sent to hackers for commercial purpose. This Trojan horse open a backdoor to hackers for remotely control your PC. It weakens computer security seriously and helps more threats enter your PC. Other harms for this threat-
- It makes changes on your system settings without consent
- It makes your programs out of functions and cause random system crash.
- It injects spam files and changes key registries to compromise Internet security
- The Trojan horse installs unwanted applications and eat up a lot of system resources, making everything is slow.
- It comes back each time you reboot the computer.
- It can strikingly slow down system speed. So, it is very important to remove Backdoor.Agent.E from your computer as soon as possible.
How to avoid Backdoor.Agent.E
- Keep updating the firewall and anti-virus programs periodically.
- Do not randomly click on malicious advertisements on social networking websites
- Mail attachments must only be opened after assuring its arrival source, ignore if it is just a spam.
- Scan external media devices before using them on your PC.
- Avoid downloading freeware and other stuffs from torrent or any unofficial website as much as you can.
Steps to Delete Backdoor.Agent.E
Step: 1 Restart your Windows PC in Safe Mode
Find the complete details on how to Reboot your PC in Safe Mode (if you are a novice, follow the above given instructions on how to boot up your PC in Safe mode irrespective of the Windows Version that is being used as Windows XP, 7, Win 8, 8.1 and Windows 10)
Step:2 Remove Backdoor.Agent.E from Task Manager
Press CTRL+ALT+DEL simulataneously to open Task manager. Find Backdoor.Agent.E Related processes or any other suspicious processes that are running on it. Now Select and delete Backdoor.Agent.E virus from Task Manager at once.
Step:3 How to Delete Backdoor.Agent.E Related Startup Items
Press Win + R together and Type “msconfig”.
Now press Enter Key or Select OK.
“Startup” option is to be selected on the Pop-up Window Tab
Now Search for Backdoor.Agent.E Related applications on Startup Items
Now Uncheck all Unknown or Suspicious items from “System Configuration” related to Backdoor.Agent.E
Now Click and Select Restart to Start your Computer in Normal Mode
Step: 4 How to Delete Backdoor.Agent.E from Windows Registry
- Press Win + R in combination to Open Run Box, Type regedit on the search box and press enter.
- This will Open the registry entries.
- Find Backdoor.Agent.E related entries from the list and carefully delete it. However be careful and do not delete any other entries as this could severely damage the Windows Component.
Also, after completing the above steps, it is important to search for any folders and files that has been created by Backdoor.Agent.E and if found must be deleted.
Step 5 How to View Hidden Files and Folders Created by Backdoor.Agent.E
- Click on the Start Menu
- Go to Control Panel, and Search for folder Options
- Click on view hidden files and folders Options, For your convenience, we have included complete process on how to unhide files on all Windows Version. This will delete all the files and folders associated with Backdoor.Agent.E that was existing on your compromised system.
Still, if you are unable to get rid of Backdoor.Agent.E using manual steps, you need to scan your PC to detect Backdoor.Agent.E.
Don’t forget to submit your questions or any other queries if you have and get complete solution from our Expert’s Panel. Good Luck!