From last couple of days, I am detecting that when I try to open my files, CryptoFinancial Ransomware displays warnings that my computer and files are encrypted. It says that I need to pay 0.2 Bitcoins in its wallet address. After the payment, it will return my files. I have heard that even paying the money will not help me to restore the files. I am completely confused and need experts advice. Is there any way to remove CryptoFinancial Ransomware from the system? How can I get back my important data?
Know About CryptoFinancial Ransomware:-
CryptoFinancial Ransomware is yet another detection in vicious ransomware which is capable to encrypt all the files of the PC. When you will start the system, error messages will appear saying that “Your computer and files are encrypted”. It says that users needs to pay 0.2 Bitcoin which is equal to $130. CryptoFinancial Ransomware will try to scare the innocent users by saying that your files have been moved to a hidden partition and crypted. In its presence, your PC will be locked in which performing any task is difficult. This ransomware will also provide Bitcoin payment address and asks the users to pay money. It states that once you make payment, your computer and files will be returned immediately. Do not trust all these alerts which are displayed by CryptoFinancial Ransomware because it is only a scam of the cyber crooks.
How Does CryptoFinancial Ransomware Replicate?
CryptoFinancial Ransomware uses different techniques to invade in the targeted system. Some of the common methods are given below:-
- Clicking on the suspicious links which can redirect to malicious pages.
- Opening spam emails attachments send by the unknown person.
- Downloading infected programs or softwares.
- Malicious script or an Exploit kit.
- Presence of malicious threats in the system.
Common File Formats Encrypted By CryptoFinancial Ransomware:-
“PNG .PSD .PSPIMAGE .TGA .THM .TIF .TIFF .YUV .AI .EPS .PS .SVG .INDD .PCT .PDF .XLR .XLS .XLSX .ACCDB .DB .DBF .MDB .PDB .SQL .APK .APP .BAT .CGI .COM .EXE .GADGET .JAR .PIF .WSF .DEM .GAM .NES .ROM .SAV CAD Files .DWG .DXF GIS Files .GPX .KML .KMZ .ASP .ASPX .CER .CFM .CSR .CSS .HTM .HTML .JS .JSP .PHP .RSS .XHTML. DOC .DOCX .LOG .MSG .ODT .PAGES .RTF .TEX .TXT .WPD .WPS .CSV .DAT .GED .KEY .KEYCHAIN .PPS .PPT .PPTX .INI .PRF .HQX .MIM .UUE .7Z .CBR .DEB .GZ .PKG .RAR .RPM .SITX .TAR.GZ .ZIP .ZIPX .BIN .CUE .DMG .ISO .MDF .TOAST .VCD SDF .TAR .TAX2014 .TAX2015 .VCF .XML Audio Files .AIF .IFF .M3U .M4A .MID .MP3 .MPA .WAV .WMA Video Files .3G2 .3GP .ASF .AVI .FLV .M4V .MOV .MP4 .MPG .RM .SRT .SWF .VOB .WMV 3D .3DM .3DS .MAX .OBJ R.BMP .DDS .GIF .JPG ..CRX .PLUGIN .FNT .FON .OTF .TTF .CAB .CPL .CUR .DESKTHEMEPACK .DLL .DMP .DRV .ICNS .ICO .LNK .SYS .CFG”
Once the files gets encrypted, you will not be able to access them. Its icon will be deleted and look like a corrupted file. You must know that even payment will not help you. Thus, try to remove CryptoFinancial Ransomware in the initial phase after detection instead of sending money to the third party hackers.
How To Remove CryptoFinancial Ransomware Virus Manually
Step 1 : Restart your computer in safe with networking
- Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 key continuously.
- You will find the Advance Boot Option on your computer screen.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking Option by using arrow keys.
- Login your computer with Administrator account.
Step 2 : Step all CryptoFinancial Ransomware related process
- Press the Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box.
- Type “taskmgr” and Click OK or Hit Enter button.
- Now go to the Process tab and find out CryptoFinancial Ransomware related process.
- Click on End Process button to stop that running process.
Step 3 : Restore Your Windows PC To Factory Settings
System Restore Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore.
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results.
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel.
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option.
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Hope these manual steps help you successfully remove the CryptoFinancial Ransomware infection from your computer. If you have performed all the above manual steps and still can’t access your files or cannot remove this nasty ransomware infection from your computer then you should choose a powerful malware removal tool. You can easily remove this harmful virus from your computer by using third party tool. It is the best and the most easy way to get rid of this infection.
If you have any further question regarding this threat or its removal then you can directly ask your question from our experts. A panel of highly experienced and qualified tech support experts are waiting to help you.