Last day, I scanned my PC and Anti-virus detected c:\windows\system32\appraiser.dll categorized as Trojan. Don't know how it sneaks into my PC but it has slows down its performance. I tried to remove it but in really it's a rigid one. c:\windows\system32\appraiser.dll is a nasty and risky Trojan horse that it can do lots of damage to your PC. It uses wisely created technique to target your PC and sneaks very silently into your PC along-with freeware, Spam emails or sharing data with infected devices. Impressed by the exciting deals, offers and coupons and click on these ads may helps this critical Trojan to infect your PC. However, there may be another way to penetrates into your PC but c:\windows\system32\appraiser.dll going to mess-up with your system security settings and firewall settings. It will block your installed security software and weakens your firewall so that other malware can easily target your PC. It will drops its malicious extensions files which would occupy most of system spaces. After that, program will take time to response and more irritating start-up/ shut down will take time. It is hard to detect because using tricky technique it hides itself deeply into system files but most of the Anti-virus are unable to delete it even after detection.
Once c:\windows\system32\appraiser.dll gets injected into your PC, it will modify system settings and bring unwanted changes into browser settings. Your homepage will be replaced to some vicious sites and after that continuous popping ads and banners and unwanted redirection will frustrate you. As long as it resides into your computer, your privacy will be at high risk. Cyber criminals can easily get your sensitive information like debit/credit cards detail, email contacts, IP address and many more crucial information as c:\windows\system32\appraiser.dll has ability to record these information by monitoring your online activities. Moreover, CPU will dull, freezes from time to time, restart automatically and nevertheless may crash if this terrible Trojan left unattended for long time. Hence, we highly suggest you to uninstall c:\windows\system32\appraiser.dll.
Manual c:\windows\system32\appraiser.dll Removal Guide
Step 1: How to Start your PC in Safe Mode with Networking to Get Rid of c:\windows\system32\appraiser.dll
(For Win 7 | XP | Vista Users)
- first of all PC is to be rebooted in Safe Mode with Networking
- Select on Start Button and Click on Shutdown | Restart option and select OK
- when the PC restarts, keep tapping on F8 until you don’t get Advanced Boot Options.
- Safe Mode with Networking Option is to be selected from the list.
(For Win 8 | 8.1 | Win 10 Users)
- Click on Power Button near Windows Login Screen
- Keep Shift Button on the keyboard pressed and select Restart Option
- Now Select on Enable Safe Mode with Networking Option
In case c:\windows\system32\appraiser.dll, is not letting your PC to Start in Safe Mode, then following Step is to followed
Step 2: Remove c:\windows\system32\appraiser.dll Using System Restore Process
- PC need to be rebooted to Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- As soon as Command Prompt Window appear on the screen, select on cd restore and press on Enter option
Type rstrui.exe and Click on Enter again.
Now users need to Click on Next option and Choose restore point that was the last time Windows was working fine prior to c:\windows\system32\appraiser.dll infection. Once done, Click on Next button.
Select Yes to Restore your System and get rid of c:\windows\system32\appraiser.dll infection.
However, if the above steps does not work to remove c:\windows\system32\appraiser.dll, follow the below mentioned steps
Step:3 Unhide All Hidden Files and Folders to Delete c:\windows\system32\appraiser.dll
How to View c:\windows\system32\appraiser.dll Hidden Folders on Windows XP
- In order to show the hidden files and folders, you need to follow the given instructions:-
- Close all the Windows or minimize the opened application to go to desktop.
- Open “My Computer” by double-clicking on its icon.
- Click on Tools menu and select Folder options.
- Click on the View tab from the new Window.
- Check the Display contents of the system folders options.
- In the Hidden files and folders section, you need to put a check mark on Show hidden files and folders option.
- Click on Apply and then OK button. Now, close the Window.
- Now, you can see all the c:\windows\system32\appraiser.dll related hidden files and folders on the system.
How to Access c:\windows\system32\appraiser.dll Hidden folders on Windows Vista
- Minimize or close all opened tabs and go to Desktop.
- Go to the lower left of your screen, you will see Windows logo there, click on Start button.
- Go to Control Panel menu and click on it.
- After Control Panel got opened, there will two options, either “Classic View” or “Control Panel Home View”.
- Do the following when you are in “Classic View”.
- Double click on the icon and open Folder Options.
- Choose View tab.
- Again move to step 5.
- Do the following if you are “Control Panel Home View”.
- Hit button on Appearance and Personalization link.
- Chose Show Hidden Files or Folders.
- Under the Hidden File or Folder section, click on the button which is right next to the Show Hidden Files or Folders.
- Click on Apply button and then hit OK. Now, close the window.
- Now, to show you all hidden files or folders created by c:\windows\system32\appraiser.dll, you have successfully considered Windows Vista.
How to Unhide c:\windows\system32\appraiser.dll Created Folders on Windows 7
1. Go to the desktop and tap on the small rectangle which is located in the lower-right part of the system screen.
2. Now, just open the “Start” menu by clicking on the Windows start button which is located in the lower-left side of the PC screen that carries the windows logo.
3. Then after, look for the “Control Panel” menu option in the right-most row and open it.
4. When the Control Panel menu opens, then look for the “Folder Options” link.
5. Tap over the “View tab”.
6. Under the “Advanced Settings” category, double click on the “Hidden Files or Folders” associated with c:\windows\system32\appraiser.dll.
7. Next, just select the check-box in order to Show hidden files, folders, or drives.
8. After this, click on “Apply” >> “OK” and then close the menu.
9. Now, the Windows 7 should be configured to show you all hidden files, folders or drives.
Steps to Unhide c:\windows\system32\appraiser.dll related Files and Folders on Windows 8
- First of all, power on your Windows PC and click on start logo button that is found in left side of the system screen.
- Now, move to program lists and select control panel app.
- When Control panel is open completely, click on more settings option.
- After, you will see a Control panel Window and then you choose “Appearance and Personalization” tab.
- In Advance settings dialogue box, you need to tick mark on Show hidden files and folders and clear the check box for Hide protected system files.
- Click on Apply and Ok button. This apply option helps you to detect and eradicate all types of c:\windows\system32\appraiser.dll related suspicious files.
- Finally, navigate your mouse cursor on close option to exit this panel.
How to View c:\windows\system32\appraiser.dll associated folders on Windows 10
1. Open the folder if you wish to unhide files.
2. Search and Click on View in Menu bar
3. In Menu click on to view folder options.
4. Again click on View and Enable Radio Button associated with Show hidden files created by c:\windows\system32\appraiser.dll, folder and drive.
5. Press apply and OK.
Step 4: Press Start Key along with R- copy + paste the below stated command and Click on OK
- This will open up a new file, in case if your system has been hacked, some IP’s will be shown at the bottom of the screen
Click on the Start Menu, Input “Control Panel” in the search box —> Select. Network and Internet —> Network and Sharing Center —> Next Change Adapter Settings. Right-click your Internet connection —> Select on Properties.
- In case if you find Suspicious IP in the local host –or if you are finding it difficult and have any problem then submit question to us and we will be happy to help you.