DailyBee is an ad-supported program which categorized as a potentially unwanted program. At first glance, it pretends itself as very useful but in reality is it completely unwanted for your PC. It secretly intrudes into your PC and display tons of ads in forms of banners, pop-up, search, pop-under, interstitial ads, video ads, in-text ads and other online intrusive ads. Ads have different text under the pop-up such as “Brought to you by DailyBee”, “Powered by DailyBee”, “Ads by DailyBee”, Advertised by DailyBee” etc. This type of program basically attacks on users all famous web browsers such as Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Microsoft Edge and even Safari in the form of add-ons, plug-ins and browser extension. This type of program is mainly developed by cyber hackers along with the sole intention to make profit for third-party. After intruding into your PC, it will annoyed you too much by displaying annoying ads and causing redirection issue. Without any delay, you should remove DailyBee immediately from your infected System.
How DailyBee Comes Into Your PC.
- Via visiting of any suspicious link or pornographic site.
- Via File sharing of data over the peer to peer network.
- Via Spam email that arrived from unknown sources ask user to enable the macro support when opened.
- Via freeware installation packages as an add-ons, plug-ins and extension
- Via clicking any unsafe links.
- Via Playing online games.
Common symptoms of DailyBee
- Display endless pop-up ads and links on entire web browser.
- Overrides System and browser setting such as DNS, serach provider, default serach engine, homepage etc.
- DailyBee usually degrades System performance speed and crash over web browsers.
- Add unknown plug-ins, toolbars and extension on entire web browsers.
- Steals your all crucial and confidential data for illegal purposes.
Learn To Remove DailyBee Using Manual Methods
Phase 1 : Show Hidden Files To Delete DailyBee Related Files And Folders
1. For Windows 8 or 10 Users : From the Ribbon’s View in My PC click on Options icon.
2. For Windows 7 or Vista Users : Open My Computer and tap on Organize button on the upper left corner and then to Folder and Search Options from the drop down menu.
3. Now go to the View tab and enable Show hidden files and folder options and then uncheck the Hide protected system operating files checkbox option below.
4. Finally look for any suspicious files in the hidden folders as given below and delete it.
Phase 2 : Get Rid of DailyBee Related Extensions Related From Different Web Browsers
From Chrome :
1. Click on Menu icon, hover through More Tools then tap on Extensions.
2. Now click on Trash icon on the extensions tab there next to suspicious extensions to remove it.
From Internet Explorer :
1. Click on Manage add-ons option from the drop down menu on going through Gear icon.
2. Now if you find any suspicious extension in the Toolbars and Extensions panel then right click on it and Delete option to remove it.
From Mozilla Firefox :
1. Tap on Add-ons on going through Menu icon.
2. In the Extensions tab click on Disable or Remove button next to DailyBee related extensions to remove them.
From Opera :
1. Press Opera menu, hover to Extensions and then select Extensions manager there.
2. Now if any browser extension looks suspicious to you then click on (X) button to remove it.
From Safari :
1. Click Preferences… on going through Settings Gear icon.
2. Now on Extensions tab click on Uninstall button to remove it.
From Microsoft Edge :
Note:–As there is no option for Extension Manager in Microsoft Edge so in order to sort out issues related with adware programs in MS Edge you can change its default homepage and search engine.
Change Default Homepage of Ms Edge –
1. Click on More(…) followed by Settings and then to Start page under Open With section.
2. Now select View advanced settings button and then in Search in the address bar with section, you can select Google or any other homepage as your preference.
Change Default Search Engine Settings of Ms Edge –
1. Select More(…) then Settings followed by View advanced settings button.
2. Under Search in the address bar with box click on <Add new>. Now you can choose from the available list of search providers or add you preferred search engine and click Add as default.
Phase 3 : Block Unwanted Pop-ups from DailyBee On Different Web Browsers
1. Google Chrome : Click Menu icon → Settings → Show advanced settings… → Content Settings… under Privacy section → enable Do not allow any site to show pop-ups (recommended) option → Done.
2. Mozilla Firefox : Tap on Menu icon → Options → Content panel → check Block pop-up windows in Pop-ups section.
3. Internet Explorer : Click Gear Settings icon → Internet Options → in Privacy tab enable Turn on Pop-up Blocker under Pop-up Blocker Section.
4. Microsoft Edge : Press More(…) option → Settings → View advanced settings → toggle on Block pop-ups.
Still having troubles in removing DailyBee from your compromised PC ? Then you don’t need to worry. You can feel free to ask questions to us about malware related issues.