Know About Donald Trump Ransomware
Donald Trump Ransomware is recognized as a file-encrypting ransomware infection which supposedly attacks Donald Trump's supporters. Likewise several other ransomware infection, this threat also perforated makes installation inside the PC through corrupted links or via being included in fake software updates. It on achieving complete proliferation inside the PC encrypts the files present on the system's hard drive including videos, documents, images, audio and databased and makes them totally inaccessible to the users. This ransomware infection has been reported compatible with wide range file formats such as :
Minecraft, alts.json, .wolfram, .dat, .dat_mcr, .mca, .Ink, .pub, .pptx, .php, .html, .yml, .sk, .txt, .mp4, .vb, .swf, .ico, .xcf, bukkit.jar, .log, .sln, .ini, .dll, .xml, .tex, .assets, .resource, .java, .js, .css, .gif, .zip, .mp3, .7z, .rar, .wma, .avi, .wmv, .csv, .tax, .sidn, .itl, .mdbackup, .menu, .icarus, .litemod, .sav, .lvl, .raw, .flv, .m3u, .xxx, .pak, .jpg, .png, .docx, .doc, .ppt, .odt, .csv, .jpeg, .psd, .rtf, .cfg.
Donald Trump Ransomware in order to encrypts the targeted files append .encrypted extension to them. Following the completion of encryption procedure, this infection generates a ransom note or provides the users with an email address where they get complete information about what had exactly happened to their files and how to make the payment for making the encrypted files accessible again. Furthermore threatening is also given that in a case if they do not make the payment within the given duration of time, then their files will be deleted for forever.
How Donald Trump Ransomware Obtain Infiltration Inside PC ?
- Opening spam email attachments and downloading it's vicious attachments.
- Installing fake drives in the windows.
- Using contaminated USB drives to transfer data from one system to another.
- Downloading freeware, shareware and drive-by-downloads from numerous anonymous torrents and installing them in the PC with careless attitude.
- Playing online game and surfing adult websites Implementing older version of security programs in the PC.
- Updating OS installed in the PC on irregular basis also results in the insertion of Donald Trump Ransomware in PC.
- Clicking several suspicious links appearing on the screen at the time of surfing.
Harmful Consequences Of Donald Trump Ransomware
- It sneaks secretly inside the PC without taking the user's permission.
- It forbid the users from opening several programs and stops them from accessing the Internet.
- Donald Trump Ransomware steals the user's private stuff and then transmit it to the cyber criminals for bad purpose.
- It deactivates the installed antivirus programs and turns off the Windows firewall for invading several additional potentially unwanted programs inside PC.
Hence, to keep the PC away from all such perilous attacks it is quite necessary to eliminate Donald Trump Ransomware quickly from the PC.
What To Do If Your PC Get Infected By Donald Trump Ransomware
The ransomware infection has been mainly designed with the purpose to scare users and trick their money. It take your files on hostage and demand ransom to return your important data. But now the question is what you can do when your system got infected by Donald Trump Ransomware virus? Here are some option that you can use to get rid of this nasty infection.
Don’t Panic – Well the first thing is Don’t panic and then completely check out your system for any working files. If you got any working files then copy it to USB drive.
Pay Ransom – Other option is you can pay the ransom and wait to get your files back. (really a bad option)
Use Backup – Clean you entire system files, remove the infection completely from your PC and restore your files with any backup.
Remove Infection – You can also delete Donald Trump Ransomware virus using malware removal tool and remove all the infected files. You can later recover all your data by using any data recovery tool. (In case you don’t have backup of your files.) – Recommended Method.
Reinstall Windows – The last option is reinstall your Windows OS. It will completely remove all your data as well as infection. You will get a completely new infection free PC.
How To Remove Donald Trump Ransomware Virus From Your PC
Step 1 – Boot your computer in Safe mode.
Step 2 – Remove the infected registry entry files.
- Click Windows Flag and R button together.
- Type “regedit” and click OK button
- Find and delete following entries.
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain “Default_Page_URL”
HKEY_LOCAL_Machine\Software\Classes\[Donald Trump Ransomware]
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\[Donald Trump Ransomware]
Step 3 – Remove From msconfig
- Click Windows + R buttons simultaneously.
- Type msconfig and press Enter
- Go to Startup tab and uncheck all entries from unknown manufacturer.
Step 4 – Restart your computer normally.
Check your computer now. If the virus has gone then you can start using your computer. If the infection still remains then head to the next step.
Step 5 – System Restore
- Insert Windows installation disk to CD drive and restart your PC.
- While system startup, keep pressing F8 or F12 key to get boot options.
- Now select the boot from CD drive option to start your computer.
- Then after you will get the System Recovery Option on your screen.
- Select the System Restore option from the list.
- Choose a nearest system restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Now follow the option on your screen to Restore your computer.
If the above manual methods didn’t removed Donald Trump Ransomware virus then you have only option to remove infection using a malware removal tool. It is last and the only option that can easily and safely remove this nasty threat from your computer.
Having some alarming questions in your mind? Get your doubt cleared from our experienced tech support experts. Just go to the Ask Your Question section, fill in the details and your question. Our expert team will give you detailed reply about your query.