Short Information about Fantom crypto-virus
Fantom crypto-virus is a ransomware threat that encrypt files with over 1200 different extensions. The ransomware encrypts all files uses RSA-4096 and AES-256 algorithm and also adds .fantom file extensions to makes them useless. After successful encryption, whatever you want to open those encrypted files, display a note DECRYPT_YOUR_FILES.HTML. The note contain information “Attention! All your files have been encrypted.” The ransom note also tells you, if you want to restore your files then need decryption key to open. Now you have to send ransom amount in Bit-coins and to given email address [email protected] or [email protected] Otherwise, you will loss your all important files permanently. But, if you pay the fees to exchange the decryption key, the restoring of your files cannot be guaranteed.
Ransom-demand message presented within the HTML file:
SDue encrypting was used algorithm RSA-4096 and AES-256, used for protection military secrets. That means > RESTORE YOU DATA POSIBLE ONLY BUYING decryption passwords from us. Getting a decryption of your files is – SIMPLY task.
That all what you need: 1. Sent Your ID_KEY on mailbox [email protected] or [email protected] 2. For test, decrypt 2 small files, to be sure that we can decrypt you files. 3. Pay our services. 4. GET software with passwords for decrypt you files. 5. Make measures to prevent this type situations again.
IMPORTANT(1) Do not try restore files without our help, this is useless, and can destroy you data permanently.
IMPORTANT(2) We Cant hold you decryption passwords forever. ALL DECRYPTION PASSWORDS, for what wasn't we receive reward, will destroy after week of moment of encryption.
How Fantom crypto-virus infect your computer?
Fantom crypto-virus ransomware is bundled with third party freeware software and spam or junk email attachments. If user run the freeware installer or open attachments of spam emails, Fantom crypto-virus will be loaded in a flash. Other ways-
- Updating OS installed in the computer system on an irregular basis.
- Using outdated anti virus software.
- Clicking or visiting any suspicious links.
- Sharing data among multiple computers connected via LAN connection.
Lots of troubles made by Fantom crypto-virus
Fantom crypto-virus can manage your computer by making changes and adding rook-it codes once inside. This ransomware steal your all confidential data like IP address, logins, passwords, debit card, credit card details and more. Without your permission, your all confidential data would be put into high risk. The main objective of Fantom crypto-virus is to get money from your PC. The rensomware has been supported by cyber criminals that asks you to pay a ransom amount in order to decrypt the data. This malware overly consume a large number of CPU usage to degrade your PC performance. When Fantom crypto-virus leave for a longer time in your computer, then it install more other malicious threats into your computer to manipulate you. This ransomware is supported by remote hackers, that invade your money deeply. Usually it locks up your computer screen. So, it is very important to uninstall Fantom crypto-virus from Windows as soon as possible.
How To Remove Fantom crypto-virus Virus Manually
Step 1 : Restart your computer in safe with networking
- Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 key continuously.
- You will find the Advance Boot Option on your computer screen.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking Option by using arrow keys.
- Login your computer with Administrator account.
Step 2 : Step all Fantom crypto-virus related process
- Press the Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box.
- Type “taskmgr” and Click OK or Hit Enter button.
- Now go to the Process tab and find out Fantom crypto-virus related process.
- Click on End Process button to stop that running process.
Step 3 : Restore Your Windows PC To Factory Settings
System Restore Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore.
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results.
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel.
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option.
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Hope these manual steps help you successfully remove the Fantom crypto-virus infection from your computer. If you have performed all the above manual steps and still can’t access your files or cannot remove this nasty ransomware infection from your computer then you should choose a powerful malware removal tool. You can easily remove this harmful virus from your computer by using third party tool. It is the best and the most easy way to get rid of this infection.
If you have any further question regarding this threat or its removal then you can directly ask your question from our experts. A panel of highly experienced and qualified tech support experts are waiting to help you.