Happy Cloud Ads is regarded as bogus alert which is displayed by adware. It will constantly appear during your web session and ask you to install its free extension which will help you to navigate the web and improve your surfing experience. You should know that Happy Cloud Ads are not trustworthy because it only promotes the affiliate programs of the third parties and help the hackers to earn illegal profits. Actually, it aims to drive more traffic on the unauthorized sites of the third parties in order to improve their page ranking. We are advising the users to get rid of Happy Cloud Ads completely if you detect in your system.
You will be shocked to know that Happy Cloud Ads have ability to record the surfing history or cookies of the targeted system and displays related advertisements. Actually, it uses Pay-per-click technique and gets commission on every click by the users. Moreover, it can keep its eyes on the online session of the users and secretly gains their financial details such as bank account details, credit card information, login Id, passwords and many more. Its existence can result extremely dangerous for the personal identity of the users and leads the PC to extremely critical situations. Additionally, it can degrade the running speed of the system as well as Internet connection. Therefore, you need to remove the worst impacts of adware quickly if you really want to get rid of Happy Cloud Ads permanently.
Learn To Remove Happy Cloud Ads Using Manual Methods
Phase 1 : Show Hidden Files To Delete Happy Cloud Ads Related Files And Folders
1. For Windows 8 or 10 Users : From the Ribbon’s View in My PC click on Options icon.
2. For Windows 7 or Vista Users : Open My Computer and tap on Organize button on the upper left corner and then to Folder and Search Options from the drop down menu.
3. Now go to the View tab and enable Show hidden files and folder options and then uncheck the Hide protected system operating files checkbox option below.
4. Finally look for any suspicious files in the hidden folders as given below and delete it.
Phase 2 : Get Rid of Happy Cloud Ads Related Extensions Related From Different Web Browsers
From Chrome :
1. Click on Menu icon, hover through More Tools then tap on Extensions.
2. Now click on Trash icon on the extensions tab there next to suspicious extensions to remove it.
From Internet Explorer :
1. Click on Manage add-ons option from the drop down menu on going through Gear icon.
2. Now if you find any suspicious extension in the Toolbars and Extensions panel then right click on it and Delete option to remove it.
From Mozilla Firefox :
1. Tap on Add-ons on going through Menu icon.
2. In the Extensions tab click on Disable or Remove button next to Happy Cloud Ads related extensions to remove them.
From Opera :
1. Press Opera menu, hover to Extensions and then select Extensions manager there.
2. Now if any browser extension looks suspicious to you then click on (X) button to remove it.
From Safari :
1. Click Preferences… on going through Settings Gear icon.
2. Now on Extensions tab click on Uninstall button to remove it.
From Microsoft Edge :
Note:–As there is no option for Extension Manager in Microsoft Edge so in order to sort out issues related with adware programs in MS Edge you can change its default homepage and search engine.
Change Default Homepage of Ms Edge –
1. Click on More(…) followed by Settings and then to Start page under Open With section.
2. Now select View advanced settings button and then in Search in the address bar with section, you can select Google or any other homepage as your preference.
Change Default Search Engine Settings of Ms Edge –
1. Select More(…) then Settings followed by View advanced settings button.
2. Under Search in the address bar with box click on <Add new>. Now you can choose from the available list of search providers or add you preferred search engine and click Add as default.
Phase 3 : Block Unwanted Pop-ups from Happy Cloud Ads On Different Web Browsers
1. Google Chrome : Click Menu icon → Settings → Show advanced settings… → Content Settings… under Privacy section → enable Do not allow any site to show pop-ups (recommended) option → Done.
2. Mozilla Firefox : Tap on Menu icon → Options → Content panel → check Block pop-up windows in Pop-ups section.
3. Internet Explorer : Click Gear Settings icon → Internet Options → in Privacy tab enable Turn on Pop-up Blocker under Pop-up Blocker Section.
4. Microsoft Edge : Press More(…) option → Settings → View advanced settings → toggle on Block pop-ups.
Still having troubles in removing Happy Cloud Ads from your compromised PC ? Then you don’t need to worry. You can feel free to ask questions to us about malware related issues.