Complete Information About Hucky Ransomware
Hucky Ransomware has been recognized as a new crypto malware that do includes tendency of basically supporting Hungarian versions, but apart from that it's infection has often been found in English version also. This ransomware just similar to those of various other stubborn ransomware program, sneaks secretly inside the user's PC together with the attachment of spam emails and following that encrypts the files stored in the default user library. It regarding carrying out the encryption procedure, make usage of AES-128 cipher algorithm. This infection along with locking the files stored in the system, also locks the data across connected drives which are usually not protected with a read/write policy as well as password.
This clearly states that Hucky Ransomware do includes potential of encoding data present on even external storage device also. It has been reported capable of encrypting wide range of file formats. Some of them are listed below :
Assumption are high that the developers of this ransomware are those Hungarian citizens who makes usage of spam bots for the purpose of propagating their products and compromising fellow citizens. The samples of this perilous ransomware program have been traced on large extent in spam emails dedicated to events related with music, media and political groups in Hungary. The documents being encrypted by Hucky Ransomware appears as white icons. Aside, due to this Window may bring up a notification stating that it does not recognize the files stored on the user's drives. Researchers have claim this threat capable of preventing it's detection from number of most popular antivirus programs by concluding that it very easily utilizes overcomplicated and code injection for hiding it's vicious activities.
Furthermore, the aforementioned ransomware program after the completion of the encryption process, modifies the compromised desktop screen and replace it with a ransom note. Along with this, a TXT file is also opened in the Microsoft's Notepad. Both the files have been found featuring the name i.e., '_Adatok_visszaallitasahoz_utasitasok,' that roughly translates to '_Data_restoration_instructions'. Besides from this, '_Adatok_visszaallitasahoz_utasitasok.jpg' and '_Adatok_visszaallitasahoz_utasitasok.txt' may get placed on the infected system's desktop.
The generated ransom is consistent on both the versions and reads as follow :
It's translation in English :
The basic purpose for the generation of the above stated ransom note is to inform users about the occurred encryption and urging them to make payment of certain amount of ransom money to decrypt the encrypted files. Now majority of the users have been reported relying on the word of the cyber-extortionists, but it is suggested not to do so i.e., making the payment. Instead the users should rely on their backups and should restore their data themselves.
Hucky Ransomware – Propagation
Basically, accessing spam emails and downloading it's malicious attachments is the most crucial reason responsible for the distribution of Hucky Ransomware in the PC. Aside from this, downloading pirated softwares, playing online games, using contaminated USB drives are leads to the secret invasion of Hucky Ransomware in PC.
Hucky Ransomware is Harmful
Hucky Ransomware once loaded, along with locking the system's files as mentioned above, also resets the default settings and stops the users from opening number of legitimate programs. Besides from this, steals the user's personal stuff and transmit it to the online hackers for commercial purpose. This ransomware program intrude several other menacing infections in the PC and degrades it's working potential badly. Thus, to keep the system's files away from such encryption as well as to operate PC smoothly, an immediate uninstallation of Hucky Ransomware is needed.
How To Remove Hucky Ransomware From Your PC
Start Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click on Restart button to restart your computer
- Press and hold down the F8 key during the restart process.
- From the boot menu, select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
- Now your computer will get started in Safe Mode with Networking.
End Hucky Ransomware Related Process From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together on your keyboard.
- Task manager Windows will get opened on your computer screen.
- Go to Precess tab, find the Hucky Ransomware related Process.
- Now click on on End Process button to close that task.
Uninstall Hucky Ransomware From Windows 7 Control Panel
- Visit the Start menu to open the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program option from Program category.
- Choose and remove all Hucky Ransomware related items from list.
Uninstall Hucky Ransomware From Windows 8 Control Panel
- On right edge of screen, Click on Search button and type “Control Panel”.
- Now choose the Uninstall a Program option from Programs category.
- Find and delete Hucky Ransomware related items from the programs list.
Delete Hucky Ransomware From Windows 10 Control Panel
- Click on Start button and search Control Panel from Search Box.
- Got to Programs and select the Uninstall a Program option.
- Select and Remove all Hucky Ransomware related programs.
Remove Hucky Ransomware Related Registry Entries
- Press Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Select and remove all Hucky Ransomware related entries.
Remove Hucky Ransomware Infection From msconfig
- Open Run Box by pressing Windows+R buttons together.
- Now type “msconfig” in the Run Box and press Enter.
- Open Startup tab and uncheck all entries from unknown manufacturer.
Hope the above process has helped you in removing the Hucky Ransomware virus completely from your computer. If you still have this nasty ransomware left in your PC then you should opt for a malware removal tool. It is the most easy way to remove this harmful computer virus from your computer. Download the Free Hucky Ransomware Scanner on your system and scan your computer. It can easily find and remove this pesky ransomware threat from your PC.
If you have any questions regarding the removal of this virus then you can ask your question from your PC security experts. They will feel happy to solve your problem.